-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
Blood pumping bro, pumping come on!!
EtrnlVw
Debates: 0
EtrnlVw
-->
@RationalMadman
right now you're paying attention to the screen in front of you, are you aware of that very quiet background noise? How about the feeling of your clothes on your skin? I doubt you were aware of those things, it would be a waste of your brain's energy to be aware of them while focusing on the screen, for starters. What is a person in a coma then? Awareness can be destroyed and regularly is, especially before you were born and after you die even if you're reborn.
That contradicts the evidence sorry. When a person is in a coma they still exist, if they were completely detached from that body that body would have zero animation/power. When a person is still connected to the physical body they will always perceive through that form, even when that form has been distorted. A person will still exist when they leave the physical body, soul and consciousness cannot be destroyed only the forms they inhabit. This can be plainly observed through NDE's, there is a show that specifies testimonies and correlates them with medical facts, NDE's occur even well after the heart stops and brain death. Brain death occurs after just four minutes of heart failure.
You existed before you were born, and certainly after. You just are unware of it because you're current perception relies squarely of the physical senses. That won't always be the case though. 
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
Wellllllllll.
Back to the drawing board. 
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@RationalMadman
You just said it has no form, then you said it permeates all of creation, which would require it to have form that does so and operates via that mechanism.
It's original state has no form (pure awareness has no form), but like energy and electricity it's omnipresent in that is exists within form and without form. God has access to every channel of awareness yet everything exists within God.
Have you ever studied religion? Hinduism? have you looked at the term they call Brahman, same thing here no different. Only I'm taking you just a tad further, showing you why energy exists and how it works.

EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@RationalMadman
If poofing things into existence is absurd, why is it not absurd to think that there is a god and that things didn't just exist and transfer from the beginning of time with no organiser or creator?
Because it's absurd to believe that processes occur without intelligence. Again, we are looking at processes, and what they produced currently. That of course is why there is the proposition consciousness before matter. Meaning that matter never transformed into intelligence, other way around.
You speak of absurdity readily when discussing other versions of God and religious outlooks but when discussing your own, you forget the absurdity.
What is absurd about conscious awareness=energy=creation? that's a pretty basic foundation, not one that contradicts any religions.

EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@RationalMadman
I want to know how a God that never poofs anything into existence based on you calling it absurd (and it seems, never destroys anything either)
You're getting confused between form and formless, forms can be destroyed all day long but not the awareness that fills those forms, they just move around like energy, from a singular reality and back into forms. When I speak of pure awareness or consciousness, I'm referring to the very nature of God, which is independent of creation and forms, meaning God exists within all of creation but also from a state of awareness that encapsulates it. But on the other hand I'm also referring to what temporarily is isolated to form, because there is no form without awareness, in other words there is nowhere something exists where there is not awareness.

is in any way itself able to be poofed into existence along with consciousness and energy.

Consciousness IS the Creator, are you being serious? I'm saying God is pure awareness, meaning without form. You're starting to worry me. And, then....the result of that first reality is why energy exists, its the conscious reality of God that generates energy. The conscious activity within your brain and from your soul also generate energy. 
Now, when we are discussing God we're talking about mega scale, omnipresent. This omnipresent conscious reality can generate more energy than you could ever imagine, enough to ignite a Big bang. When energy is condensed and isolated to a small point the explosion that occurs is quite impressive, this explosion enabled the Creator access to even more material to create with. We actually are made of star dust, just only the physical body not the awareness that occupies that body. 
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@EtrnlVw
@David
@bsh1
Is what is happening here spam? Either way I am blocking and unfriending this troll now. 8 notifications from same guy.