---Celebrity Mafia: DP2---

Author: bsh1

Total: 283
Cogent_Cognizer
Debates: 5
Cogent_Cognizer
But yeah, if you need evidence of my perfectionist mentality, I have plenty of posts outside of mafia that I've edited dozens of times, often times the same post 3-4 times lol. I'm holding back on my tendency a lot by playing

Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
-->
@Wylted
In post 71 of DP1 he soft claimed a PR. How was he not NK'd?
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@Cogent_Cognizer
I am a perfectionist as well. I understand but my perfectionism is focused elsewhere.  The perfectionism has harmed my personal and professional life immensely, ass well as helping me obtain success extremely quickly at everything I attempt 
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Mharman
I don't know. I think their choice of an NK that narrows my scum pool so much was also silly. I know I try not to be domineering in the scum PM but I hate giving a shit about roles and I want to eliminate really pro town players instead
Cogent_Cognizer
Cogent_Cognizer
-->
@Wylted
But yeah, I kid you not, I try to use perfect grammar even in my text messages XD. I don't tend to use text language, with the exception of "lol" and "lmao". It's often a way people can help elliminate who prank-texted because they're like "[inster my real name] wouldn't text like a normal person!". Anyways, this is getting to a point of being irrelevant, but still has some relevancy since I get you are questioning my motives so far of being concerned so much over what I've said, so if bsh asks, I'm honestly just furthering this to offer reasons why I've been doing that, since it is a question of whether I'm doing town or mafia behavior. That said, I'll stop here though since it will basically be off-topic if any further I imagine. 

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Greyparrot
What are your thoughts on the game? Are you bored with it? Why are you flying below the radar lately 
Wylted
Wylted
Hey parrot. If you have been silenced vote for me to communicate that please 
Wylted
Wylted
I suspect GP has been silenced for some reason
Wylted
Wylted
I cannot get over press f soft claiming by saying his guy wasn't racist. Like how the fuck does that connect to his character 
Wylted
Wylted
If you are a member of town who silenced him, out yourself.  Also stop using your tole for the rest of the game.  
Cogent_Cognizer
Cogent_Cognizer
-->
@Wylted
Hey parrot. If you have been silenced vote for me to communicate that please 
He did post in comments 26 and 58: only vtl's though.  I see silencer can silence someone in the following DP, but it explicitly says "even to vote". I suppose it's possible that bsh modified that role. Though maybe there's another role that works similarly and doesn't silence their votes. I'll continue looking.

Mharman
Mharman
-->
@Wylted
Dude its 2:46 where I live right now. GP is probably asleep.
Cogent_Cognizer
Cogent_Cognizer
-->
@Wylted
@Mharman

Mhar - though, Wylted brought up a good point. He's not posted anything other than VTL's so far. And Silencer can be modded to allow them to vote.

Cogent_Cognizer
Cogent_Cognizer
The question becomes, who silenced Grey if he was silenced?
Mharman
Mharman
Wylted is probably right about Disc. I'm probably just paranoid. 

Also, I think this game has multiple visitors. Disc's soft claim sounds like a visitor, and Club also soft claimed what sounds like a visitor.
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@Cogent_Cognizer
Silencers are rare. I doubt it.
Cogent_Cognizer
Cogent_Cognizer
-->
@Mharman
True, but grey doesn't seem like someone to not say anything. He seems like a more active player usually. If it was Club, that's a different story and I'd have more doubt with you. Club seems to be more observant than one to comment. 

Cogent_Cognizer
Cogent_Cognizer
Ok, so to make it clear to everyone on why I am not vtling Wylted anymore:

1) Given I was very suspicious of him in DP1, I bet Mafia thought it would be a good idea to keep those suspicions so we lynch him in DP2 and mess up again (this is kind of going back to my first post on page 1 actually, where I mentioned he was too obvious a choice, I'm sticking by my first thoughts)
2) Wylted is giving a TON of effort.
3) To answer Pie's question in post 47, those 2 scum slips were probably to feed my worries over reverse psychology - since I mentioned someone being obviously mafia being a clear target for mafia to convince us to lynch, I have a feeling he employed the same strategy as both me and  press by putting targets on himself so obvious that no town member should  fall for it.
4) If I'm wrong, we can lynch him another day. There's still other mafia members to worry about too. 

So, that said, I'm leaning towards pie for much the same reasons as have been said. His behavior suggests putting little effort into the game, just lynching the most obvious lynch-targets. Take a look on page 18, comment 430 of dp1. He lists his reads just before he makes a final decision to VTL:

Town
Pie
Wylted - actively scumhunting with regards to characters and theme
Disc - mainly because of the scenario post explaining to Cog and trying to stop his own townreads from not lynching themselves

Lean Town
Supa - says he can get his role confirmed so I’m comfortbale keeping him alive
Club - says he has a PR that is non lethal 
Warren - scum hunting, but personally I don’t think he’s doing enough but nevertheless it’s something
Speed - says he can also get his role confirmed

Null
Greyparrot - he claims early every time but since he’s not a PR I don’t believe him as much. I’d like more reads from him to be confident to put him in a category
Mharman - inactivity

Lean Scum
Oro - he’s scum if and only if F4 is scum due to F4 knowing his role. 

Scum
Cog - he scumreads my top townreads and wants to give scum a free kill
F4 - this should be out lynch today due to his scum slip and Wylted’s research about Bsh’s Gayness

Using his own logic about Oro, we can conclude oro is not scum. He uses psychological projection on me, obviously, given he argued I scum-read his top town-reads when he actually scum-read my top town-read. We all know F4 was town. I'm willing to bet the other scum are in his confirmed town or likely town pile. We just need more info to figure out who specifically. I'm quite confident in VTL Pie

Cogent_Cognizer
Cogent_Cognizer
Signing off for now given I'm not going to change my vote.

bsh1
Debates: 14
bsh1
Vote Count

Disc (3/6) - Club, Speed, Grey
Wylted (1/6) - Pie
Pie (2/6) - Wylted, Cogent

bsh1
Debates: 14
bsh1
I am logging off for the night.
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@ILikePie5
He scum slipped for the second time lmao. First in DP1 and now last page lol. Vote for Wylted you piece of scum

Okay the DP 1 thing may or may not have been a slip but it is blatantly obvious that he was joking this time. You taking it seriously in this way reads to me as scum looking for an easy mislynch.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
Literally just look at what he said last DP, he put words in my mouth, tried to shame my obvious scum hunting, and then I turn up dead the next day? I'm not going for it

Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Wylted
By the way. Pie bas a legit scum tell and it is no longer just POE so

Yeah, I'm down.

VTL Pie

Pretty sure Oro/speed is town, as is CC.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
Club is town.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Mharman
I think Disc is scum. He's playing good this game, something he only does when he's mafia.

Rude.

But since I have 3 votes on me I will claim in the hopes that those voting me will vote for scum instead.

My role is compulsive visitor. My PM is essentially the same as speeds old PM, just a different character.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Cogent_Cognizer
True, but grey doesn't seem like someone to not say anything. He seems like a more active player usually.

Grey doesn't usually talk much as town or scum. I honestly don't know why Wylted even brought it up, this is pretty normal for him.
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
post 135
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
I think he's town. He claimed early on, something he always does as town.
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
post 149 is referring to greyparrot