---Celebrity Mafia: DP2---

Author: bsh1

Total: 283
bsh1
Debates: 14
bsh1
LYNCHED LAST DP

Press - You are SEAN O'PRY. As a highly successful model, your presence and all-American facial features have earned you acclaim and placed you in high demand. That being said, I never found you attractive. Being frank, your looks strike me more as skeletal than sensual. Therefore, you are VANILLA. You have no role. You win with the town.

DIED IN THE NIGHT

Speed - You are SHAWN MENDES. Your music is not good, but who honestly cares? Your hair, your face, your body...You could visit me any night. Therefore, you are the compulsive VISITOR. Each night, you must choose another player to visit. Your visit has no effect on you or on your target. If you fail to submit a target, one will be randomly selected for you. You win with the town.

GRAVEYARD

Press - Sean O'Pry, Vanilla - Town
Speed - Shawn Mendes, Visitor - Town

LIVING PLAYERS

Warren
Cogent
Club
Grey
Disc
Pie
Mhar
Oro
Wylted
Supa

With 10 players, it takes 6 votes to lynch.
The DP ends at 8:30pm, EST, on 8/29/19.

Good luck! And let the day phase begin!

Cogent_Cognizer
Debates: 5
Cogent_Cognizer
I wish to reiterate my points from DP1 comments #201, 219-21, Warren’s 322 comment(which now you have the answer as to why I was defending Press, right guys?) my 326-27 comment, 329-330(altercation between me and warren about Supa buddying me, which I’m pretty much confirmed Town now, so I’m a good buddy-target), Disc continually fought with my idea that Press was too obviously mafia, and an easy mafia target(see comment 357 in particular, but others too, which wylted also attacked my theories in comments 376, 378, which turned out to be true theories, given Press was town), and then in 435 where Wylted said to NK pie to Grey(another person I originally suspected to be mafia as well). Last, but not least, despite being correct, both Wylted and Disc continually implied I was new and could be wrong to use the strategies I was.

Please be sure to read through those comments I mentioned in particular, and also the first few pages where I based my theory from about Press being an obvious candidate for Mafia to demand to be lynched. Although it looks like Wylted is guilty here, he is the next too obvious choice and I have reason to believe, due to what occurred in NK1, that he is not mafia. Additionally, Mafia will have reason to VTL him.

That said, I VTL Disc He seems somewhat obvious, but not too obvious to be mafia given the above reasoning and comments I pointed to.

I rest my case now. Maybe next time I’ll be listened to as it pertains to lynching people on DP1. But I get people have to learn by experience. Just don’t do it again.

Some additional info about me: first, I already stated in DP1 that my character is neither born nor lives in either of the American continents. But, he is currently living(and yes, is male). Furthermore, he lives in the UK or a former colony of the UK, to further narrow him down. So, since he is not from or living in the Americas, you can cross off the US and Canada, even though both were former UK colonies. That leaves the former African colonies of the UK, England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, Gibraltar, Australia, India, New Zealand, Hong Kong, etc.

And Finally, given that the Mafia chose Speed, whoever he was asking for about "C", probably best not to reveal yourself at this point.

I'll post another comment soon about more reads on people, and further justification for FTL'ing Disc.

Cogent_Cognizer
Cogent_Cognizer
VTL*
Club
Debates: 26
Club
VTL DISC
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
Why in the world did press just not elaborate on the points he was supposed to elaborate on
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@bsh1
This is bullshit. You called him cute one time 4 years ago
Wylted
Wylted
Scum aimed for the wrong target. Scum pool is obvious here 

VTL Oro
Wylted
Wylted
I want to add how retarded it was to get distracted by my NK comment which was obviously a joke. I was clear town by pretty much everyone, I make a joke and then for some reason that read just randomly evaporates. 
Wylted
Wylted
By the way nobody visit club. He is trying go draw the NK but he might suck in a town member. He is likely PGO or some other role given speed's role. 
Wylted
Wylted
I'm sure the scum team already found that fact out so town might as well know also
Cogent_Cognizer
Cogent_Cognizer
Ok, I hate to have to retract something I said, but after a rule clarification with BSH1, I have all the reason to suspect Wylted. My old theory from DP1 does hold for the time being. I would put a very small chance Wylted is not mafia. 

That being the case, 

UNVOTE

VTL WYLTED

Cogent_Cognizer
Cogent_Cognizer
Either way though, I'm happy to vote for either Wylted or Disc at this point. 

Cogent_Cognizer
Cogent_Cognizer
You know what, screw it. I'm going to role-reveal:

I'm a tracker:
Olympic gold medal winner, Pita Taufatofua. My ability is to track people during NK and see if they visited anyone. I tracked Wylted. Revealed he didn't visit anyone, but according to BSH1, a rule in forum mafia is the mafia sends only one person. The mafia would choose not to send Wylted given he had suspicions.

Cogent_Cognizer
Cogent_Cognizer
-->
@Club
You have reason to believe Disc is mafia as well, right? Let me here your reasons, perhaps you also saw additional info I haven't.

In the mean time, I'll unvote again, and I need to determine which of those two to vtl.

Club
Debates: 26
Club
-->
@Cogent_Cognizer
Same reasons
Wylted
Wylted
Oh god he wasted his tracking ability on obvious town just kill me
Cogent_Cognizer
Cogent_Cognizer
-->
@Wylted
To be fair, you said it was obvious Press was Mafia, he was not obviously.
Cogent_Cognizer
Cogent_Cognizer
-->
@Wylted
Somehow I am to believe that as a new member to forum mafia, I'm more correct than an experienced player. How could you be so wrong if Not the explanation that you're separately trying to be town from the beginning and wanted to VTL the one town member who messed up since it would be easy to convince the real town members to vote? 
My line of reasoning was reasonable back then and it obviously is more so now given we know for a fact he was town

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Cogent_Cognizer
All he had to do was be forth coming with stuff. Like what that soft claim meant or to elaborate on his unattractiveness. He instead chose to act in an obscure way and dodge these questions for god knows whatever reason
Cogent_Cognizer
Cogent_Cognizer
Desparately* sorry I'm on mobile and for some reason my phone didn't recognize the word desperately and auto corrected to separately lol

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Cogent_Cognizer
You aren't more correct than me, and your reasoning is stupid. Even when your conclusion is correct it is because a broken clock is right twice a day. You voted for press also and then just removed your vote. If you thought he was town why would you ever vote for him,
Wylted
Wylted
This is why I am NKing your ass. I am not dealing with this shit next DP

Wylted
Wylted
Oh shit. I scum slipped like a mother fucker there. Anyway Oro is my scum partner. Let's lynch him first
bsh1
Debates: 14
bsh1
Vote Count

Disc (1/6) - Club
Oro (1/6) - Wylted

Cogent_Cognizer
Cogent_Cognizer
-->
@Wylted
I was clearly proving a point. Since both he and I were under suspicion at one point, I voted for myself and him as a means to draw people away from us. Read the contextual clues leading up to my vote to him. 

All of my votes after my first VTNL were to prove a point. I said in the original vote of mine I wouldn't change it. And technically I stood by my word by ending with a VTNL. So yeah, those votes I have other than VTNL, I promise were for strategic reasons
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Wylted
VTL ORO
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Club
Reads por favor?

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Wylted
Scum aimed for the wrong target. Scum pool is obvious here 

VTL Oro
Am I missing something? Why Oro? And who’s the other scum here.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Wylted
This is why I am NKing your ass. I am not dealing with this shit next DP

Either this is a scumslip or you’re smoking something. Most likely the former.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Wylted
Oh shit. I scum slipped like a mother fucker there. Anyway Oro is my scum partner. Let's lynch him first
I expected better gameplay from you of all people smh.

VTL Wylted