---Celebrity Mafia: DP2---

Author: bsh1

Total: 283
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
He scum slipped for the second time lmao. First in DP1 and now last page lol. Vote for Wylted you piece of scum
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Cogent_Cognizer
Help me vote Wylted - he’s scumslipped twice
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Club
Help me vote Wylted, he’s scumslipped twice 

Cogent_Cognizer
Debates: 5
Cogent_Cognizer
-->
@ILikePie5
Yeah, as I said I'm happy to vote for either Wylted or Disc. Note how Wylted didn't choose disc as his partner and someone else. Likely he picked a town member to suggest. I agree with you. 
VTL Wylted

Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@Cogent_Cognizer
I forgot you self voted  That is usually a policy lynch. Honestly you should be lynched this dp
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@ILikePie5
Starting to think you are scum with oro for this obviously flawed logic. It seems manufactured 

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Cogent_Cognizer
I don't even get it. Why are you scum reading Disc?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Wylted
Bruh if anything you’re manufacturing your own scum slip. A mistake the first time is a mistake, the same mistake the second time is foolishness,
bsh1
Debates: 14
bsh1
Attention

Speed is replacing Oro. Oro has advised me that he will no longer be able to actively participate in the game starting Tuesday, hence the replacement.
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
WASSUP BOIS

DISC YOU HORRIBLE PERSON
bsh1
bsh1
Vote Count

Disc (1/6) - Club
Oro (2/6) - Wylted, Grey
Wylted (2/6) - Pie, Cogent

Speedrace
Speedrace
VTL Disc

Literally just look at what he said last DP, he put words in my mouth, tried to shame my obvious scum hunting, and then I turn up dead the next day? I'm not going for it

I'm willing to do the Wylted thing too but it's still a little random, I'll go that way if the crowd wants though, but twice? I don't think Wylted is that dumb
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@bsh1
2/6 on Oro
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Speedrace
Ik but if he made the mistake once then he’d be 100% sure to not make it twice. He made the slip subconsciously the second time
bsh1
bsh1
-->
@ILikePie5
Way ahead of you.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@ILikePie5
 But it seems more like a joke, like he said

If anything, in my opinion, doing it twice proves it's a joke because how could he possibly make such a bad mistake twice? I'm still willing to go for him but majorly against Disc right now
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Speedrace
But why make the same “joke” twice. He got the same reaction DP2 as DP1. What’s his point in making a joke that literally does nothing except cause havoc among us. 
Cogent_Cognizer
Cogent_Cognizer
-->
@bsh1
@Speedrace
Literally just look at what he said last DP, he put words in my mouth, tried to shame my obvious scum hunting, and then I turn up dead the next day? I'm not going for it

Pretty solid there, I also agree with that. It's kind of weird to have someone who died in the Night replace someone else lol.

@bsh1

Are you sure that's a good idea to have speed be the replacement? I get this is helpful to us as town members, but I can't help but think this is a little unfair. But I understand it if there is literally no one else to replace Oro.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Cogent_Cognizer
Its fairly common practice on here to replace in the dead with living. However, they cannot say anything about their previous role such as night actions since they will be mod killed
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Living with dead ^^
Cogent_Cognizer
Cogent_Cognizer
-->
@ILikePie5
Fair enough. I suppose as long as Speed wasn't given any result of a potential night action he had, then this may not have any unfairness to it. The thing is, if he was given the results of his potential night action(not sure what a Visitor does), then he has knowledge the rest don't and he's not supposed to be able to use that. No matter how hard anyone tries, I can't imagine them being completely impartial and disregard what their night action did. 

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Cogent_Cognizer
Fair enough. I suppose as long as Speed wasn't given any result of a potential night action he had, then this may not have any unfairness to it. The thing is, if he was given the results of his potential night action(not sure what a Visitor does), then he has knowledge the rest don't and he's not supposed to be able to use that. No matter how hard anyone tries, I can't imagine them being completely impartial and disregard what their night action did.  

His night action was basically useless. He was forced to visit someone which matches up with your tracker role. At his point until a CC you’re 100% town due to modding.
Cogent_Cognizer
Cogent_Cognizer
-->
@ILikePie5
Wait, so my role was supposed to be used in conjunction with his?
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Cogent_Cognizer
 Lol visitors literally just visit like the role says, no info or anything like that is gained from it, they're basically fancy vanillas lol, so no worries

Cogent_Cognizer
Cogent_Cognizer
-->
@Speedrace
Ah, ok. Yeah, I had this worry before that I somehow had this "C" character you were referring to and didn't know it.
Cogent_Cognizer
Cogent_Cognizer
But anyways, sorry, you shouldn't talk about this like as if you you're old role anyways. 

Cogent_Cognizer
Cogent_Cognizer
But yeah, my current reads for who are mafia are as follows:

Most likely: Wylted and Disc. I'm sticking to the theories I came up with in DP1, it should be pages 7-8 where I came up with those. Wylted is particularly looking guulty in that he's trying so hard to defend himself and attack my theories, where the smarter defense if he's not mafia would be to admit my theories have some truth to them, and point out something I missed that would indicate there's more to the theory that could exonerate him. It's a much better psychological move to give some credence to a person's mafia theory when there's clear evidence some of it defintiely was true(given I turned out correct to conclude that Press was town)

Moderately likely: Grey(fits in with my theories again, but not as clearly)

Assuming there are only 3 mafia members, these are most likely them.

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Speedrace
VTL DISC
Wylted
Wylted
Can somebody please spell out this disc thing to me. I don't get it and that is a lot to read through
Cogent_Cognizer
Cogent_Cognizer
-->
@bsh1
So, here's a little more to add to my theory.

Here's how the final vote count turned out from DP1, for anyone wanting to see it:

Final Count

Press (7/7) - Supa, Press, Speed, Club, Wylted, Disc, Pie
Mhar (1/7) - Oro
VTNL (1/7) - Cogent
Supa (1/7) - Wylted

Wait a minute. I just noticed something here, how is Wylted counted twice? Did anyone else notice this? (I didn't add this in, go look on page 20, BSH1's comment #499(at bottom of page). 
Was this a mistake on your part @bsh1 ?