---Celebrity Mafia: DP5---

Author: bsh1

Total: 78
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit

your post #39 is where I feel we lost the game and left it up to random chance.
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Greyparrot
Disc why dod you do the "STFU scum" card on me when I was going through hypotheticals with you?

Assuming you were scum (which I thought you were) then allowing you to look into my head during MyLo would have helped you decide who to kill.

As I said before it is exactly the type of question I would have asked as scum during a MyLo situation. Gather every bit of Intel on every motivation each surviving player has then use that to predict every possible reaction to each night action I might take in order to choose the best path forward.

Was I overthinking things? In hindsight yes. I will admit that I was wrong about you being scum, I was wrong about Speed being town, I was wrong about Supa being scum, etc. A lot of my actions were objectively incorrect. Were they stupid though? No. I don't think so.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Greyparrot
I will answer it now then. If we had lynched Warren and you had died and flipped as town then I would have most suspected club.

Now imagine that I had given that answer before, how would that have helped? I feel like even with you being town the answer to that question was pretty irrelevant. I am not trying to be argumenative. This is a serious question. I wish to improve my town play.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Even if you thought I was scum...for whatever reason...what possible help would town get for pulling the "stfu scum" card at that point? I'm genuinely curious why you think that was a help to town to shut down discussions.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Greyparrot
Even if you thought I was scum...for whatever reason...what possible help would town get for pulling the "stfu scum" card at that point? I'm genuinely curious why you think that was a help to town to shut down discussions.

Post 62
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Because that was the point where I wasn't sure about Club and I wanted your feedback on speed possibly being scum...and you just shut the entire conversation down with the "stfu you are scum"
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
And I was telling you over and over how I didn't know who 2nd scum was and you weren't helping at all....
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Greyparrot
I did say that if you thought any part of my POE was flawed I would hear you out (post 27).

If you had a scum read on speed or club then you could have responded to post 27 by stating that scum read (as either of them being scum would break my POE) rather than responding to it with a vague "well it must be off somewhere"
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
I did say that if you thought any part of my POE was flawed I would hear you out (post 27).

If you had a scum read on speed or club then you could have responded to post 27 by stating that scum read (as either of them being scum would break my POE) rather than responding to it with a vague "well it must be off somewhere"

I can't guarantee that you would have convinced me but I would have heard you out.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Given that I think you are scum and you are only asking this in order to help formulate a strategy with your scum buddy (it is exactly the kind of question I would ask in your place as scum for just that reason) I will not be answering this question.
You want feedback on how to improve. Don't refuse to answer questions when it's so close to the end and all info is critical. I needed someone to bounce ideas off of and you were the only other town besides CC I could talk to.

Maybe you don't need the back and forth to get ideas rolling but other people do. So shutting down the conversation as town should never be on the table unless you have a damn good reason. Which you didn't.

I had zero help with finding the 2nd scum from you. If you had said you thought it was club then we could have gone on about his noobiness, and then waited to hear from club. I wasn't pushing to end the day but you didn't want to discuss anymore about the 2nd scum. You have to allow for the possibility that others play better when you talk and banter, not when you shut up.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
I really can't stress how much of a bad play it was from you to decide to pull the "STFU scum" card at that point was. I even told you so right after you made that decision.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Greyparrot
You have to allow for the possibility that others play better when you talk and banter, not when you shut up.

Okay. I will keep that in mind.
warren42
Debates: 2
warren42
Supa you were convinced I was scum because (we thought) I hammered pie, who you were convinced was town. It was painfully obvious he was scum. That push on Wylted was atrocious.

Get off your high horse.
warren42
warren42
Not my best game. I feel like I did really well in champs and my play back here has been subpar or bad ever since
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
We had to kill Cog for the fear that he Town confirms both Club or GP in the night. 
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
No discussion speeds 1st post is to VTL club. Discs 2nd post VTL club. GPs first post is to hammer. 

Worst case scenario this should have been a vtbl
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
Speeds vote was defensible but I am disappointed. 2 good players survive to mylo and I thought this game was I. The bag 
bsh1
Debates: 14
bsh1
Stop posting immediately.

The Endgame will be up shortly.