Pizza Mafia DP1

Author: Mharman

Total: 428
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@Club
Why did you claim. Don't let us speculate when you can provide the answer definitively. I need to know your reasons
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Vader
What are you doing? The game is 24 hours in and we still don't have a big town wagon. Start sharing your thoughts so you don't end up lynched by POE
Wylted
Wylted
I am willing to lynch anybody I don't town read right now. It is your own faults for not communicating in more depth
Wylted
Wylted
Posting guideline for noobs.

1. If you are not providing much depth than you should be hyper posting.

2. If you are posting some okay analysis and actively hunting 10 to 15 posts is probably enough.

3. If you are providing very deep analysis that spans 1000 words and it is giving us honest clues about how your mind works, you can get away with one or 2 posts a dp.  _______

An example of some people in each category

1. Water pie supa

2. Speed disc

3. Nobody currently playing the game but BSH1 sometimes gets there for a recent example

Wylted
Wylted
I know life gets in the way sometimes and is more important than a stupid game, but just put in the appropriate effort. 

Also the 1 2 3 categories are not rankings of ability. XLAV was in category one but was great. BSH1 is in category 3 but he is mediocre. The categories are just styles not rankings

Wylted
Wylted
If you guys want to post less than make up for it with more depth. You can do that by just batching your time on here instead of checking throughout the day to make sure you don't waste any extra time adopting the style and in fact likely save time

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@bmdrocks21
Jump in and start playing. Nobody cares if you make mistakes. This is a team game. Your team whoever that is, is here to help you navigate the game. Your goal as town is to find scum but we don't know who scum is. We lynch by voting a player to lynch, which takes a majority vote. So this is very team based
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Cogent_Cognizer
Are you still online and are you ignoring my question about your reads? 

Cogent_Cognizer
Debates: 5
Cogent_Cognizer
-->
@Wylted
I'll have to wait a few hours before posting more in-depth reads and analysis. It's difficult to navigate this site on mobile and I won't have desktop access for at least 5 hours, may be up to 12. 

I'm still dealing moving as I had mentioned in the previous mafia game

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@PressF4Respect
If you are busy just jump in and skip some pages. Read the last page and you can still get a lot of information fro. That. No need to let how busy you are get in the way of enjoying yourself on here.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Cogent_Cognizer
I didn't ask for analysis but I am willing to wait because I'm sure your analysis is interesting 
bmdrocks21
Debates: 6
bmdrocks21
-->
@Wylted
Ok, so how do we start getting people to talk?
Cogent_Cognizer
Cogent_Cognizer
-->
@Wylted
Yeah but I can give some simple scumreads so far. But given I've not read through anything what I'm going to say is highly subject to change:

Lean scum:
Speed: it didn't make sense for him(if he's town) to react to BMD the way he did, I explained why earlier.
Club: didn't make sense for him to claim cult this early, but still a little too inactive

I'm probably biased given our disagreement but I don't get why you would be putting words in my mouth. I'm tempted to put Wylted in lean scum, bu5 you are often difficult to read in DP1
Everyone else I definitely need to navigate through the pages more and read.

ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Wylted
ill do so as soon as I get home. I’m gettin gains at the gym rn.
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
-->
@Wylted
Pie seems fine to me he hasn't really been acting the way a mafia would such as pushing mafia on others but it could be a rouse and if he has done that then he might be scum.
Cogent_Cognizer
Cogent_Cognizer
But, you know what, since I'm town Vanilla, I suppose it's not a big deal for me to by lynched and it can help town in the long-run. 

VTL Cogent
Cogent_Cognizer
Cogent_Cognizer
Think I needed to unvote first though then VTL Cogent

I'm my biggest scumread. I've not been townreading, I claimed Vanilla rather than a major role(something scum do) and been defending fellow scum like BMD

Cogent_Cognizer
Cogent_Cognizer
Mhar also said he hates green peppers. I'm actually a Scum goon
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Wylted
24hr????
Club
Debates: 26
Club
-->
@Wylted
I claimed because CC told me to claim.

Club
Club
Oh sh*t, CC was using a quote
Club
Club
I'm not mafia, I FRICKIN SWEAR. I'm a towny mason

Club
Club
pie told me to
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Town

Bmd - responded well to the wagon on him. In the townpile for now until later developments if any

Club - role is confirmable if he isn’t lying, and his scummates would likely have advised him not to claim this early with virtually no pressure.

Wylted - actively scumhunting and asking for reads (bonus points). 

Disc - analyzing Wylted at beginning of DP makes me townread him

Null

F4 - very little activity and mainly fluff. Normally would be a scum read but I’ll give him the benefit of the the doubt with his homework claim. Will change if he doesn’t participate as much.

Supa - Inactive

Warren - I don’t like his push on me for no reason. Me asking for a claim doesn’t mean much if it’s just me, and he chose to do it anyways. And I’m not the one who said he should try to breadcrumb, mafiascum I think says you should. It seems opportunistic to lynch me by claiming opportunism when there was no reasonable wagon on Club.

Scum

Cog - his conservative play style is inconsistent with him role claiming early, and there’s very little analysis, but to me his play seems consistent with that of last game. Assessment could change with new developments in the future tho.

Water - I don’t like his wagoning, it may be inexperience or a scumtell. There’s parallel with both of his voting posts as well. With a vote cause there’s a wagon followed by fluff. Could be a subconscious scumtell. Not to mention we randomly revealed.

Lmk if y’all have any questions.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Club
pie told me to

Here’s some advice for the future. Generally you shouldn’t claim until there is pressure on you. One vote won’t do anything.
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@Wylted
BSH1 is in category 3 but he is mediocre.
That's a funny joke

Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
Reads coming soon to a DP near you
Cogent_Cognizer
Cogent_Cognizer
-->
@ILikePie5
Go ahead and vtl me. Seems everyone wants to VTL on DP1 all the time. Given the odds are to get a town member, it's best to be a vanilla town member. Plus if I'm sick as you say, that's obviously good for town too. Best to VTL vanilla or sum than a power town. 

If I'm being objective, it is honestly best for town to VTL me. 
Cogent_Cognizer
Cogent_Cognizer
Scum* not sick. Stupid auto-correct I swear
Club
Club

Bmd - responded well to the wagon on him. In the townpile for now until later developments if any

Club - role is confirmable if he isn’t lying, and his scummates would likely have advised him not to claim this early with virtually no pressure.

Wylted - actively scumhunting and asking for reads (bonus points). 

Disc - analyzing Wylted at beginning of DP makes me townread him

Water- Full claim, and same scenario as me

Null

F4 - very little activity and mainly fluff. Normally would be a scum read but I’ll give him the benefit of the the doubt with his homework claim. Will change if he doesn’t participate as much.

Warren - I don’t like his push on me for no reason. Me asking for a claim doesn’t mean much if it’s just me, and he chose to do it anyways. And I’m not the one who said he should try to breadcrumb, mafiascum I think says you should. It seems opportunistic to lynch me by claiming opportunism when there was no reasonable wagon on Club.

Scum

Cog - his conservative play style is inconsistent with him role claiming early, and there’s very little analysis, but to me his play seems consistent with that of last game. Assessment could change with new developments in the future tho.

Supa - Inactive and no excuse