Pizza Mafia DP1

Author: Mharman

Total: 428
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@ILikePie5
Sorry but I've got a 3 page paper due tomorrow and I haven't started yet, I don't have work tomorrow though so I gotchu tomorrow night
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Cogent_Cognizer
You seem awfully concerned with being VTL'd. Sounds like you have a team that has fewer players

This coming from the guy that claims lynching anyone at all DP 1 is a bad idea? Right.

Keep an eye out for a possible Warren/Cogent team.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Wylted
The purpose for town is not to defend oneself but to kill all the mafia. Town has plenty of players. 

This quote from cogent is a complete 180 from the guy that was so worried about possible DP 1 mislynch before and just happens to coincide with Warren pushing on pie for [what I see as] fairly weak reasoning.

I think we found scum.

ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Speedrace
Sorry but I've got a 3 page paper due tomorrow and I haven't started yet, I don't have work tomorrow though so I gotchu tomorrow night

Good Luck!
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Mharman
I cannot answer your question regarding mason affiliation.

If you put a neighborhood in the game and told the players in it that it was a mason group then I am very disappointed.
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@ILikePie5
Thanks lol just wasted so much time catching up on this though xD but HERE WE GO

I'll see y'all tomorrow
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@ILikePie5
If you are town and you scum read someone there is no point in trying to convince them they are scum, it just fluffs the DP. Try to convince the town that they are scum instead. Looking specifically at post 289 here.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
If you are town and you scum read someone there is no point in trying to convince them they are scum, it just fluffs the DP. Try to convince the town that they are scum instead. Looking specifically at post 289 here.

I’ll keep that in mind.
Cogent_Cognizer
Debates: 5
Cogent_Cognizer
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
This coming from the guy that claims lynching anyone at all DP 1 is a bad idea? Right.

Of course. When people don't learn by reason, then making a mistake by mislynching is my next strategy to convince people to VTNL dp1. 

I look at this from a long-term perspective. If we continually mislynch every dp1, perhaps I'll be listened to. 

If you're so confident I'm scum and believe VTL on dp1 so much, why haven't you VTL'd me yet?
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
unvote VTL Warren
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Did you see their posts al.ost in unison criticizing Poe's logic. Almost like they were mocking his logic together in a scum PM
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@ILikePie5
Warren is in your scum pool right. I think a lot of us agree with a CC warren team and I think water is a third scum to be honest. Want to lynch Warren 
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
I actually prefer a CC lynch to Warren, but I guess it doesn't matter too much. They seem to be on the same team
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Cogent_Cognizer

If you're so confident I'm scum and believe VTL on dp1 so much, why haven't you VTL'd me yet?

We will get to you tomorrow.  
Wylted
Wylted
CC was clearly just trying to copy his meta from his first game, but got desperate. Claiming for town cred randomly and then voting himself in some odd attempt to get town cred instead of scum hunt. I honestly think this shit is a formality now. We lynch warren CC and then water. 
Wylted
Wylted
Scum has probably already deduced who the other Mason is from intersectional analysis. 

Wylted
Wylted
Interactional
Cogent_Cognizer
Debates: 5
Cogent_Cognizer

Unvote

Wylted
Wylted
The only way I accept Warren is town is if he is the other mason. Then his frustration with pie might be legitimate and make him use contrived lines of reasoning to vent. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Wylted
Warren is in your scum pool right. I think a lot of us agree with a CC warren team and I think water is a third scum to be honest. Want to lynch Warren 

Yes, I would be in favor of lynching Warren for contrived reasoning. I’ll wait to vote till tomorrow however. Unfair to vote overnight when people aren’t on and people can’t get chance to defend themselves.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@ILikePie5
Yeah I would be opposed to a hammer without giving him a chance to speak. Especially since I think CC and Water are also good targets. 
warren42
warren42
Pie's case on water is atrocious. Claiming early = scum? It's ok when Pie fishes for roles but when someone else does it that makes them scum? Then his first point about "parallelism" and "cognitive dissonance" is something he doesn't even understand. He's using words that he's heard other people say because he thinks that that makes him smart and that people will listen to him. In reality, there is no cognitive dissonance, at least not based on the evidence pie has provided.

Additionally, yes I'm frustrated pie outted one of our masons, we all should be, but it isn't exclusively Pie's fault, club claimed prematurely. What frustrates me is that pie was pushing club as a policy lynch. He's looking for what he thinks will be an easy lynch just like he did in Bsh's celebrity mafia game. It was a bad push and he should know that.

The last bit, that I'd forgotten about until now, is that pie encouraged club to breadcrumb who his mason partner is. Now, with the level of subtly club has displayed, if Pie is encouraging club to breadcrumb this, he should know that he's basically asking him to out his partner. Pie (should) know that club isn't going to play this the same way someone like disc would, for example. If you ask club to breadcrumb his mason partner it will probably be too vague to be meaningful later on or so obvious that mafia and town alike can deduce who it is. Pie should know this.
warren42
warren42
-->
@Wylted
I'm not a fan of his 180 that disc pointed out. I would lynch between him and pie today.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@warren42
Okay, sounds good

Unvote VTL CC
warren42
warren42
I’m going to bed in a minute but Wylted what are your thoughts on speed? I don’t really have any and want to know where other people are at. He’s mostly felt fluffy, but that doesn’t really match his (albeit limited) meta as either alignment
warren42
warren42
Also, pie, what do you make of the post where water asked you if they should change their vote? If there’s anything I find unsettling about their posts it’s that, and I didn’t see you mention it anywhere. I’d like your thoughts.   
warren42
warren42
Unvote
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@warren42
I have to reread his stuff. He has had barely any of my attention unfortunately.  I sensed from the first two pages of interactions he was town. 
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@warren42
I am still confused about his post 36, which bothers me. He made an effort to explain it, but his explanation seemed to avoid telling me what he was thinking. Perhaps it was a gambit to make bmd nervous as if he was pretending to read his soul. A sort of attempt to elicit a scum slip by inducing fear.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@warren42
Just reread through speed's posts. They are bothering me more now. He is clearly buddying me and he seems to fear tension. Members of town usually don't mind tension as much but he seems to fear it by easing  tension with tiny jokes or smiley faces. Also buddying the most aggressive player is the most obvious move for somebody fearing conflict.