Debates: 34
Wylted
Why does speed standout to you?
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@warren42
Last game speed was town dp1 and scum dp2. You can see he is aggressively scum hunting last day dp1 and on dp2 when he is scum he became more agreeable. And even when he was targeting somebody specific he tried to ease tension 
Wylted
Wylted
Speeds meta matches his dp2 play from celebrity mafia better than it matches his DP1 play where he was town. 

I like some other targets but Warren was right to have me dig deeper into speed. I think we need to go that route. Hopefully I have more energy to present. More convincing case speed is scum tomorrow,  but right now it seems pretty obvious given the information I have. 

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@bmdrocks21
@WaterPhoenix
@PressF4Respect
I think at least 2 of you. are definitely town maybe your schedule is too busy to participate but you can still help your team in this game by VTLing Speed.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Vader
@ILikePie5
I am excited guys. We caught scum . Look at speeds passive posts this game which match his dp2 play last game where he was scum. I. Contrast to his assertive and less agreeable town play on dp1 of last game. To me this is pretty transparent and obvious speed is town. Please help me lynch him
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Club
It's knuckle puck time bro. Time to get a successful dp1 lynch. Please VTL speed. The reason why I am campaigning for this lynch can be found above and if needed I will elaborate more tomorrow.  I wouldn't campaign for a lynch unless I was about as close to 100% as one can get in this game. Please help me with your vote club
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Cogent_Cognizer
Use your psychology skills to see Speeds passive demeanor as scum last game compared to his aggressive demeanor when he was town in that game. Read through his celebrity dp1 and 2 posts and read through his posts this dayphase. You won't find a more certain lynch than this
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Trust me and back me up please.  We got scum. I know there are 3 good lynch targets at least this dp but please come together with me on this one. I came extremely confident speed is scum
Wylted
Wylted
unvote VTL Speed
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@warren42
Thank you for forcing me to shift focus on speed. Dude is definite scum. I know your read is not particularly strong but look at my above posts and read his dp1 and 2 from last game. He has a definite scum meta and he is following it to a T this game. You may have saved us a mislynch by forcing my attention on speed. I want him lynched please. When he flips guilty we will have a shitload to go on. 
Wylted
Wylted
Unless his scum buddies are inactives I will find them shortly. I am an expert at transactional analysis, but really we have one right now so we need to lynch him
Wylted
Wylted
According to transactional analysis so far, me disc CC, pie and club are town
Wylted
Wylted
According to associative tells we should also add warren to the Town pool. 
Wylted
Wylted
The associative tells are too weak at the moment though but throwing them out there incase I don't make it to dp2, even though I assume I will make it to dp2
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Cogent_Cognizer
If you're so confident I'm scum and believe VTL on dp1 so much, why haven't you VTL'd me yet?

We're going for your buddy first.
Cogent_Cognizer
Debates: 5
Cogent_Cognizer
Everyone make sure to read this

Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Wylted
Last game speed was town dp1 and scum dp2. You can see he is aggressively scum hunting last day dp1 and on dp2 when he is scum he became more agreeable. And even when he was targeting somebody specific he tried to ease tension 

Christ, I forgot he was town DP 1 of last game. As I was rereading DP 1 of celeb mafia like I said I would I also noticed speed was being a lot more timid here than there but since I was reading through the lens of him being scum before I took it as a town tell that he was acting different now, figured maybe him knowing who his team was and having less uncertainty caused him to be bolder.

I feel dumb for that oversight. I totally agree with this analysis.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Cogent_Cognizer
Schizophrenia is no big deal. Just get some lithium and wait for a cure in ten years and you will be fine. The key is just to stay medicated and to work with doctors to stay medicated properly. You can lead a normal life.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Cogent_Cognizer
This will sound like bullshit but since adopting the keto diet, I have improved my mental health a lot, especially after the keto flu portion of the diet was over. I really don't have signs of bipolar or anxiety. A lit of the OCD stuff is there but the keto diet is basically a miracle drug. Look I to it https://www.ketonutrition.org/blog/2019/1/21/the-ketogenic-diet-for-schizophrenia
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
Unvote VTL speed

Forgot to do so in last post.
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@Wylted
@Discipulus_Didicit
 Not timid so much as inactive, didn't have school during DP1 last game because I was sick then plus it was a weekend, I've been overloaded by work though recently so haven't been on much

I'm about to post reads before I leave

Speedrace
Speedrace
Pressed for time so if I don't explain much then please ask a direct question AND @ ME

Town

Club - he can be confirmed by another, plus possibly claims are too limited for him to randomly pick Olive

Wylted - Has obviously been genuinely scum hunting

Lean Town

Bmdrocks - Sounds the same way as when I was first town, has done nothing suspicious (on account of newness)
Disc - Genuinely scum hunting and hasn't done anything worthy of suspicion
Pie - 

Null

PressF - Inactivity
Cogent - He literally sounds like he always does, and him making a 180 was clearly explained to be a petty joke to try to get us to VTNL in future games. He's basically doing behavioral training on us, which is extremely consistent with studying psychology.
Supa - Inactivity

Lean Scum

Warren - What is this push on Pie?? His read on water makes complete sense, and the only reason I didn't back him up earlier is because I thought water only bandwagoned once, so I don't see much merit here
I highly suspect that Warren is not scum though for obvious reasons so not a good lynch candidate
Water - Has only been bandwagoning and has put very little effort into the game, I know there was some other stuff I think but I can't remember right this second

Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Wylted
@ILikePie5
@warren42
@Discipulus_Didicit
@Cogent_Cognizer
 Can y'all please get your acts together? Ironically, the only push that makes sense to me is the one on me, and that's what makes me think Wylted is town especially, the behavioral analysis actually makes sense

Otherwise, besides on water and MAYBE Warren (although it should be obvious as to why he's town so pls figure it out), none of what you guys are saying holds any water

Help me pressure press and supa for activity also because Supa ESPECIALLY needs to get on more, and suspiciously Press is MUCH less active than last game, I mean like seriously he might be dead

Let me know if y'all have questions
Wylted
Wylted
Speed literally states it should be obvious why Warren is town and then puts him on his scum list. How is he obviously town but speed has him in his scum pile. 
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Wylted
I as just about to point that out lol

VTL Speed
Wylted
Wylted
By the way his timidity has nothing to do with being distracted or anything by real life. The meta comparison is about attitude not about frequency of posts or anything. Being less active or paying less attention to the game would not make you so afraid of tension in your actions. Even the Warren scum read is tempered with a caveat that warren is also obviously town. It seems to ease tension to give the benefit of doubt that way
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
VTL Speed
Wylted
Wylted
By the way water is on my radar also but his band wagoning was during RVS when we needed somebody to bandwagon so we could pressure and move the game forward. Those actions while disturbing were early in DP1 and not that untypical
Vader
Vader
Unvote VTL Speed
Vader
Vader
I'll listen to Wylted. If he is scum I'll flip the lynch on him DP2