What is a Call Out Thread?

Author: bsh1

Total: 43
PressF4Respect
Debates: 10
PressF4Respect
What bullying? What harassment? I need examples and their rationales.
RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
One need only look at your recent forum thread and post history to see the truth, I will not spread an inkling more effort on it.

I leave you with this song:

PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
I will take that as you not having any

F
Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
@RM 

You should give me permission to share our Trello conversations!
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Mike wouldn't want that, since some ideas still have yet to be implemented and it's behind the scenes elements of the site that are essentially his equivalent of trademark ideas in the making.

You would only pick tiny snippets anyway and I have no access to disprove you with, which would involve screenshotting what is a private document that I was invited to under the agreement that I keep the contents secret. Technically it's wrong to say who was or wasn't involved in it but Idgaf and Mike hasn't punished me so far. I know that it angered him too that bsh1 wasn't pulling his weight, how about you reveal that chat? Probably a bad idea, since he doesn't want you to reveal any of it.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Something is deeply wrong with you Ramshutu, in that when you identify someone as your enemy you cannot bond with them over anything even shared hard work.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
How about you reveal who you are on CD first, and I do not mean your Ramshutu account there. Then once we begin sharing about ourselves, we go into which of us was closer to Type1 and who actively exposed vs suppressed Sparrow's investigation on the Trello.
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
I shall reveal who I am on CD: Ramshutu....

Accusing everyone of being an alt, or someone else - then being right a few times, doesn’t make you a good alt hunter: you also have the highest number of false accusations of any one on this site I’m sure.

Trello was hilarious: It’s the smallest amount of power I’ve ever seen go to someone’s head.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I do not. You just need that to be true, it's a common thing seen in many areas. Sometimes it's true (envying my amount of wins and the medal and then looking to my winrate as a coping mechanism is an accurate deflection, it is a genuine thing to discredit the status of the other with), but sometimes such as there it's false.

I mean, okay, number maybe but rate? Not at all. You'd have to be on PMs between myself and Virtuoso/bsh1 to know for a fact, though. It was you who used it for power, you came out the official vote mod and got colours swirling, I assume without paying a cent, despite doing less work than me overall on the Trello or maybe you came to equal it later on. I really don't know or care, but I find it ironic that you say all that when you're tiptoeing around bsh1's ego whenever someone goes after him and always ready to flex your prowess in the community, gained primarily by your ties to Virtuoso and Mike, over time in private such as with the Trello. You get off on how you can talk down to anyone here that you want, other than bsh1 or the two others you needed ties to in order to get your position. I wanted recognition for my work, nothing more or less.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
obviously the mods improved their system over time and catch better with IP and stuff now but I spotted people who hid behind TOR browser and stuff, I still can but no one at the moment is doing so, at least not any prominent members who are still prominent on their alts. Maybe one, but I won't reveal who, that's an alt he/she revealed to the mods anyway so it isn't news to them and they are barely active.

Note: I am not referring to mustardness' new account.
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
Don’t forget we are also the ones that killed JFK, and are hiding the cure for cancer!

You level of paranoia is hilarious.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
There is zero paranoia in the post(s) you just replied to. Who is 'we', when my post was only about you and myself? Think before you type, it helps.
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
@RM

oh yeah...

i’M aLsO pARt oF IlLumINAtI