Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts,

Author: chustave ,

Topic's posts

Posts in total: 69
  • chustave0
    chustave0 avatar
    Debates: 0
    Forum posts: 29
    chustave0 avatar
    chustave0
    --> @Mopac
    "If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?"

and at the top you do not talk about that men who rely's on god but talk about your own arrogance which you haven't shown yet or suppressed it on the account of having my cock in your deep throat ( by pying withouyt ivntiation )

so you talk about yourself and push on your whores instead of God now. for you are not in his side. ( do not forget this )
  • Mopac
    Mopac avatar
    Debates: 4
    Forum posts: 8,050
    Mopac avatar
    Mopac
    --> @chustave0
    "These are the things that ye shall do; Speak ye every man the truth to his neighbour; execute the judgment of truth and peace in your gates: And let none of you imagine evil in your hearts against his neighbour; and love no false oath: for all these are things that I hate, saith the LORD."

• chustave0
    chustave0 avatar
    chustave0 avatar
    chustave0
    --> @Mopac
    "These are the things that ye shall do; Speak ye every man the truth to his neighbour; execute the judgment of truth and peace in your gates: And let none of you imagine evil in your hearts against his neighbour; and love no false oath: for all these are things that I hate, saith the LORD."

indeed it is most well said **men in distress always call on virtue, forgetting there own evil deeds"

but instead of relying on god now better you be arrogant ( pig ) and i will show you what is real rape of your reputation is and in the middle you will enjoy with me ( i promise it ) and in the end you will be fond of me.

so better be an arrogant whore ( rascal hog ) and tell us how your black hole actually is.
  • Mopac
    Mopac avatar
    Mopac avatar
    Mopac
    --> @chustave0
    You do not know me, yet you have already judged me. I have been nothing but kind to you. What is the reason for this?

• chustave0
    chustave0 avatar
    chustave0 avatar
    chustave0
    --> @Mopac
    You do not know me, yet you have already judged me. I have been nothing but kind to you. What is the reason for this?

wrong for i know your general qualification in the first place ( i know ) cheating, politics, fraud and deplomacy ( and i know it well ) do not say again that you do not know anything about me.

( wrong ) and whore better be arrogant now on your knees ( i like it ) show your arroagance on my cock ( i love it most or more ) better be an arrogant`1 and say it HEY! WE ARE INTELLIGENT with our black hole.
    Mopac avatar
    Mopac
    --> @chustave0
    Prejudice is not the excercising of righteous discernment.

• Dr.Franklin
    Dr.Franklin avatar
    Debates: 32
    Forum posts: 8,977
    Dr.Franklin avatar
    Dr.Franklin
    --> @chustave0
    Well actually I wouldn't take you're cock, small things are choking hazards
  • Dr.Franklin
    Dr.Franklin avatar
    Dr.Franklin avatar
    Dr.Franklin
    --> @bsh1 @David
    Mulit accounting
  • chustave0
    chustave0 avatar
    chustave0 avatar
    chustave0
    --> @Mopac
    Prejudice is not the excercising of righteous discernment.

now you are no longer reasonable. you are just an farce or burden upon on this earth. and simply breathing is not enough for calling you alive in the first place.
  • chustave0
    chustave0 avatar
    chustave0 avatar
    chustave0
    --> @Dr.Franklin
    Well actually I wouldn't take you're cock, small things are choking hazards

well is that attracting me like an whore fun ? huh? if not than get out ( rascal hog ) begone from here for i do not like you.
  • Mopac
    Mopac avatar
    Mopac avatar
    Mopac
    --> @chustave0
    So you can't tell me what  " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " means.

That is what I am getting out of your posturing.

• chustave0
    chustave0 avatar
    chustave0 avatar
    chustave0
    --> @Mopac
    So you can't tell me what  " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " means.

That is what I am getting out of your posturing.

just try to understand ( arrogant whore ) that no one can awake `1 ( like you ) who is pretending to sleep.

so now go back and enter in your black hole ( imaginations ) get out from here. for i do not like hypocrite like you. ( no one likes { and ask yourself that do you like`1 ? so i should })
  • Mopac
    Mopac avatar
    Mopac avatar
    Mopac
    --> @chustave0
    I have been nothing but respectful towards you. I don't believe your hatred towards me is justified.

• chustave0
    chustave0 avatar
    chustave0 avatar
    chustave0
    --> @Mopac
    I have been nothing but respectful towards you. I don't believe your hatred towards me is justified.

it will be justified if you will read your own previous 5 comments. ( at your own ) but because you are not reasonable so it is useless to be reasonable with you. ( it is kind of foolishness )
    Mopac avatar
    Mopac
    --> @chustave0
    After reading you last  5 comments, I can't help but think you are projecting.
  • Dr.Franklin
    Dr.Franklin avatar
    Dr.Franklin avatar
    Dr.Franklin
    --> @chustave0
    Well clearly you didn't get it
  • chustave0
    chustave0 avatar
    chustave0 avatar
    chustave0
    --> @Mopac
    After reading you last  5 comments, I can't help but think you are projecting.

just try to understand that no one can awake person ( like you ) who pretends to be sleeping. now get out. ( its finished )
  • chustave0
    chustave0 avatar
    chustave0 avatar
    chustave0
    --> @Dr.Franklin
    Well clearly you didn't get it

and fool is accepted by another fool and what kind of person westerns accept that i know well. so you do not have to clear it to me.

do you understand that ? now you can get lost. for nothing will effect you so long there is money. neither it will effect me. ( for your kind info )

you go on with your whores and i go on with my real mother or authority. good luck with your black hole ( for that i cannot see as well { tell it to your aggorant willful ignorant whore })
  • Mopac
    Mopac avatar
    Mopac avatar
    Mopac
    --> @chustave0
    Jesus Christ loves you.