Author: Willows

Read-only
Total: 48
Outplayz
Debates: 0
Outplayz
-->
@Mopac
Your ideas, your artwork, everything you've ever put your heart and soul in... they will one day be forgotten, chucked away like a log in the fire.
And you know this how? You are right the body will die... no Chit Sherlock. lol. But you have no idea what will happen to my memories or me. To this world it will even stick around for some time after my death through family and the work i've done. Ultimately, you have no clue what will happen to me after death. I have a few guesses and my guesses are my faith. Plus, like i said... if i don't survived death and am not me anymore... i don't care. I've played out every scenario and i am prepared... so no i am not offended. How can i be when i feel sorry you just don't get it. I've considered becoming dead or nothing and i have come to terms with it. But if that is the case, i don't have to deal with it ergo i don't care. 

But, if i do survive how i suspect i will... i will be ready. I am no god? You have no clue. I could even be your god incarnated. I think you are the one offended here since you can't think of a way around your god. You are stuck to it... obsessed with it. Everything negative that comes with giving up your power to someone else i can see within you. You prove my spiritual belief and my suspicions every post.  

You do not have a humble belief. You do not have a humble god. Your belief only applies to very few. In all that, it is clear to me you are wrong. Not bc i can see my own spiritual platform, not bc i am offended by your belief, not bc i am scared of your belief... it is simply not humble and only applies to you and a few others. It selfish, and in that i know you are wrong. My belief applies to everyone, even you.  You will get whatever it is you seek. Everyone will, so i am content that my belief gives hope to everyone. That has sunk in with me, and i have found home... so now i get to worry about me and my afterlife. I'm always last and others are first... bc i truly love humanity, and i truly want good for everyone. Remember i will in part be a hero, well... i have found a way to give hope to everyone... you have found a way to damn those that don't believe you... your belief is petty. 
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
-->
@Outplayz
Your faith is in a sandcastle, and it will all be washed away by the tide.

The time will come, this is a certainty.

You don't know what I believe though, you think you do. Youare threatened by it because it isn't pleasing to your own sense of aesthetics which is fundamentally, andd even as you admitted, arbitrary in nature.

You are going to be let down, because your faith isn't in The Truth, your faith is in fantasy. I am not damning you. It is my hope that all are saved. It is written...

"we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe."

I am warning you, out of a sincere desire that you come to a knowledge of The Truth... that if you do not abide in The Truth, you are abiding in death. It would be better for you to abide in life, and that is abiding in The Truth.

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Mopac
Calling it the truth doesn't make it true. How do i not know what you believe when you have been telling me what you believe this whole time..hmm. Plus, it is written in the Beeble. A bee hive of working bees blindly loyal to the queen. Oh... and 2 thousand year old clerics don't know the truth either. They know what their masters tell them to write... and, those masters are still controlling you from the grave...sad... I am so threatened lol... i call projection but whatever. It's hard leaving a cult and years of indoctrination ... so i won't bother. All i can say is think for yourself, man. 
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Outplayz
I'm not talking about what I think is true, I am talking about The Truth.

I am not calling something the truth. That is what you are doing. I am literally talking about The Truth.

And yes, that is what the bible teaches. It doesn't teach idolatry of books or priests or traditions.

You don't understand the faith. I am describing you the faith.

It is Truth worship.

So I am making as plain the mystery as I can, but if your heart is unable to receive it, it will be a testament as to why the faith you mock looks the way it does. Because when you tell people to believe in The Truth, they tend to interpret that as believe in what they understand to be The Truth rather than The Truth. This perverts everything.

Purify your heart, and see that God Is.

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Mopac
You've answered certain questions i have asked horribly, and that is how i know your non-belief isn't true. I am evaluating you not the Bible. I am an Omnist when it comes to religion. I believe every religion is an attempt in answering the spiritual question therefore likely is in part right about some things. But no one religion has it right; i am 100% on that. If you can't see that... we are done. 
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Outplayz
My religion is relationship with God. As everyone is wrong, how am I disagreeing with you on this point?

You don't  know my religion because you think you are God.

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Mopac
My religion is relationship with God. As everyone is wrong, how am I disagreeing with you on this point?

The way you define this god i am not agreeing with. The way you justify your belief over others i don't agree with. The way you justify your belief through the Bible i don't agree with. You aren't paying attention to how i am defining god, which btw is defining god by the way you talk about god... you just don't see how you aren't consistent. There is no heaven or hell... there is only one eternal consciousness that we "all" go to. Then we individualize...another note you haven't understood bc you say this:

You don't  know my religion because you think you are God.
You aren't paying attention bc if you were, you should know i think being god would be hell. How in the world do you derive i am saying i am god? I am an individual immortal consciousness that was born out of an eternal consciousness. That doesn't make me god, but i am likely the master of my own world. 
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Outplayz
I only see witchcraft, so I'm not interested.
The Truth is God. You'd be better off keeping it real.
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Mopac
Witchcraft... Lmfao. Ignorance is bliss i guess. 
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Outplayz
It all starts with the source
"it"? "Source"?

Occupied space
cannot be created nor destroyed ergo cosmic source is moot.

If "it" = our finite occupied space Universe has at best intiating set of circumstances, with eternal existence, in what ever dynamically changing forms/formats.

Here is another way of looking at your "source" concept and it is one I thought of some 20 or more years ago.

We local universe ( O ) we identify as #1  and it is feeding  into and creating our observed local universe, #2 { O }.

O--->O #1 local larger { more occupied space } universe is feeding into and inflating our  smaller set of occupied space,  local universe #2 is one way of considering a "source" for our observed local universe.

Then we have the problem of what is source of  #1 local universe? Of course the problem leads to infinity and infinite occupied space leads to lack of integrity.

Infinite occupied space set of local universes OOOOOOOO lacks wholistic integrity ergo no-feedback systems to verify operating system functionality.

In an finite set of local universe we have potential for infinite set of laws.

We already know there are limits to what is possible ex the can only exist five regular/symmetrical and convex polyhedra irrespective of number of local universes.

Same goes for finite set of non-convex regular/symmetrical polyhedra.

Something { occupied space } is finite because it is integral, wholistic etc.

Infinite can only exist as a metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concept or as macro-infinite non-occupied space.

Integrity = whole.

Infinite = anti-wholistic ergo anti-integrity.

We observe no infinite occupied spaces. We observe many differrent kinds of finite occupied spaces.

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@mustardness
Hey what's up Ebuc! 

I forget what disagreements we spiritually have, if any, so i will redefine what i mean by the infinite source and see what you think. We are in agreement that there might be occupied and non-occupied space. I've told you i think that could be a possibility. However, i think i have also argued with you that there might not be any non-occupied space but i digress from that. 

The infinite source, which i define as an intelligent agent, would be everything. It would be occupied and non-occupied space. It is a infinite cosmic intelligence. Well, this is one way of defining it at least. I have a second way of defining it which would be more correlative to your ideas that this infinite consciousness lives in one of the infinite occupied spaces. But... i like to think that the source is everything. There is no where it can't go, nothing it can't be... therefore, i think it is everything and everywhere. 
Paul
Paul
It's because they have no way to reconcile their beliefs with reality. This makes it very hard to learn anything new because they think they already know everything and this leads to a condition known as stupidity. Religion makes people stupid.
Mopac
Mopac
Loving The Truth makes people stupid.

I don't think so.

Bowing down to fabrications of the mind, lusts of the flesh, and the vanities of life?

Now that is truly what makes someone stupid. This false religion of idolatry. Where people go so far as to deny that The Truth exists.

There is a cure though. Loving THE TRUTH. 

496 days later

Dynasty
Debates: 11
Dynasty
-->
@Willows
I suggest you read "Losing faith in the intelligence–religiosity link" and "Analytic atheism: A cross-culturally weak and fickle phenomenon?"

31 days later

ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
Different name, same old crap.
Salixes
Salixes
-->
@janesix
More and more atheist bullies are finding our hidden lair
Aw gee Jane, is that really you?

You know how much I love you and I swear that I will never diss you again.

Salixes
Salixes
-->
@Dynasty
I suggest you read "Losing faith in the intelligence–religiosity link" and "Analytic atheism: A cross-culturally weak and fickle phenomenon?"

Well, I think that bastard Willows has a lot to answer for and I am going to put that to him.....
.....just as soon as I work out what the heck you are going on about.
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@Salixes
I think that bastard Willows has a lot to answer for...
Self loathing?

And if he's a "bastard", why are you channelling "the bastard"?

My goodness. In a whole year you've thought of no new topics? Not even one?