THERE ARE NO MORE DEBATES IN DEBATE.ORG!

Author: Club

Total: 80
Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Huh? I’m not sure what you’re trying to say
TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Ramshutu
For RM to be punished there must be a direct link to a person committing harm to another because of what he said. True?

The second part is that I think most people are not the best at stopping danger before it must be tackled head on. Basically people are not accustomed to prevent dangers and we need better tools to do that for us. 

Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Firstly yes, or the realistic probability that such a harm could occur. 

The second part - is basically why I’m stating the details of why he is so blatantly wrong.

The action should match the level of harm, and I don’t think it warrants any other actions. The personal impact of being wrong and knowing it is likely punishment enough.
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
Firstly yes, or the realistic probability that such a harm could occur. 
Realistic probability is more difficult then getting an emotional appeal to a topic. Given that most people including me react more to emotion than reason.

The second part - is basically why I’m stating the details of why he is so blatantly wrong.
I think bsh1 would do a better job but I don't think he would do it so...

The action should match the level of harm, and I don’t think it warrants any other actions. The personal impact of being wrong and knowing it is likely punishment enough.
How do you measure action and harm?

The personal impact only occurs if the person thinks they are wrong since we can't know that I hope whenever someone does state they are wrong and how bad they are feeling they are telling the truth. To even get to that you would have to specifically construct arguments in order to tailor a meaningful argument which makes them question and eventually lead them into thinking they are wrong. This of course is difficult because people value different things and when trying to make arguments it is almost impossible to beat some positions like I adopted this because my family did or conspiracy theory stuff. I'll take the Religion example. That person uses a false definition of evidence to make their worldview correct which can clearly be seen with Christians still defending that Jesus resurrection even though it is an absurd claim. This to RM would be simply backing up any claim he made. That bsh1 is bad, Ramshutu is bad etc.

RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
LOL! The one harming you is the one telling you to go to a shady website, not the one warning you to stay away. Omar is threatening me with mod action for absolutely no reason. Him and Ramshutu should both back the fuck off, instead of getting hardons from intimidating me and making me feel like shit.

Ramshutu
Ramshutu
If it makes you feel like shit when someone points out all the false statements you’re making - probably a good idea to stop making false statements.

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
@RM
Omar is threatening me with mod action for absolutely no reason.
We both know bsh1 won't do anything. I just hope in a rare case he would do something.
Him and Ramshutu should both back the fuck off, instead of getting hardons from intimidating me and making me feel like shit.
I am only trying to mitigate you trying to make others "feel like shit" with your false statements. If that makes you "feel like shit" then stop spreading false information which can lead to others feeling like shit. I am not going to prioritize your selfish acts versus potential harm that can arise from what you have said.  
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
The one harming you is the one telling you to go to a shady website,
False: There is no evidence that the website is “shady” in any way - merely a bad website that isn’t being maintained.

Thats false fact #45 from you in this thread!
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
You do not scare me.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I will spread the truth no matter how much you humiliate me and lie.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
If you want to silence me, you're gonna need to try harder than whining like spoilt brats to daddy bsh.
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
It’s not truth; almost everything you’ve said has been nonsensical falsehoods that have no basis in either technology or reality.
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@RationalMadman
@Ramshutu
 How long do you guys spend refreshing the page to see if the other has posted? XD   
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Speedrace
I turn notifications on :P
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@Ramshutu
 Big brain
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Speedrace
It’s a good size.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
If I spoke to you as harsh as you spoke to me, I'd be banned for flaming you.

That's all I gotta say.
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
False #46: I’m correcting and fact check the ridiculously false statements you’re making. It’s not like I’m, say, repeatedly calling you dishonest, questioning your ethics, accusing you of being someone else, accusing you of being secretly anti semitic, publicly threatening to doxx you, and calling you out with raps, debate rounds, debate comments, votes and in almost every post.

So again, there is sharp separation between your claims, and reality

You don't get moderator protection against people systematically proving you wrong. If you’re unwilling or unable to defend the claims you make, that’s on you - that you are unable to cope with of don’t like being proven wrong does not make it bullying.

257 days later

User_2006
Debates: 50
User_2006
I mean, judging by how many trolls I have debated on DDO, if there are moderation and voting activity, I am pretty sure I should be at a 4000 ELO. Because FF terminates debates, it will be an absolute tie and no one can vote on it even if you are a veteran who can actually vote. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@User_2006
Agree entirely. Voting on ddo was as corrupt as the moderation. Mikal in nonshape or form deserved the winrate he had, he was best buds with bluesteel and during bluesteel's vote moderating era, Mikal garnered 80+% of those winsm