Theistic evolution.

Author: Dynasty

Total: 37
SkepticalOne
Debates: 9
SkepticalOne
That's much better than declaring identity on behalf of others, but, ..whatever - you've answered my question.
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas

MOPACS QUOTE IN HIS POST #3:  "If evolution is a reality, of course God did it."

Mopac has the audacity to question our Jesus' Creation in Genesis 1 and 2 by ungodly stating "if" evolution is real, then Jesus did it?! WHAT?

What Mopac fails to realize is that you can't have it both ways! Again, Mopac continues to slap Jesus in the face by questioning His creation from man being made out of "dust" and a woman made from a "rib!" Blaspheme!  

When will Mopac's  biblical ignorance and disrespect towards Jesus ever end?!  We can only wonder in what Jesus is thinking about Mopac at this time making such an ungodly statement like he did in his quote above, since He sees everything that Mopac does. (Hebrews 4:13)

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
Another typical nut job religious debate.

All assumption and no real evidence.
Dynasty
Debates: 11
Dynasty
-->
@zedvictor4
Bold claim
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
-->
@BrotherDThomas
I said...

"If evolution is a reality, of course God did it."

BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas

Mopac,

YOUR UNGODLY QUOTE: I said, "If" evolution is a reality, of course God did it."

Yes, I saw, you said a BIG "IF" which is still in doubting Jesus creating mankind, get it?!  Even a FAKE Christian like you, you should take an ABSOLUTE stance of accepting creation with no question whatsoever in that Jesus, as Yahweh God incarnate, created mankind, where you don't even bring forth EVILution to begin with, understand? Besides, THINK, Jesus cannot in any way be responsible for EVILution as defined because of His inspired words in Genesis chapter 1 and 2.  2+2=4.

I truly get so tired in having to correct DebateArt's bible ignorant FAKE Christians like you.

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Dynasty
If there was a sensible god then it would be sensible.

Though perhaps you're right and I'm overlooking the obvious.

Maybe god is a bit of a nut job. All intelligence but no common sense.