Could another 911 event be done under trump

Author: crossed

Total: 37
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
So what? we won't pay to build a wall when we know the threat is there. Why would you expect the government to build security on a non-apparent threat?
TheDredPriateRoberts
Debates: 0
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Greyparrot
that's true too, so much for being proactive.....
Christen
Debates: 5
Christen
I don't think we're getting another 9/11. We have so much security measures in place. We have drastically improved our infrastructures and whatnot. We have installed new medal detectors and other stuff.
Imabench
Debates: 6
Imabench
-->
@crossed
You've already thoroughly proved yourself to be a complete idiot so don't believe for a moment I would accept a single youtube post as anything close to a valid argument worth responding to. 
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Christen
naw it can happen and easily imo, I mean let's be real for a moment, what can really stop another https://www.fbi.gov/history/famous-cases/oklahoma-city-bombing   ?
Imabench
Debates: 6
Imabench
Actually I change my mind. 

The prevalence of drones and the advancement of drone tech for civilian consumer markets could definitely be abused to a point where a possible coordinated attack, if executed well enough at specific targets, could cause 9/11 amounts of mayhem. 

Just over the weekend the drones used to attack Saudi oil facilities were revealed to be suicide drones / kamikaze drones (link = https://www.dezeen.com/2019/09/16/drone-strike-saudi-arabia-aramco-oil-supply/ ). A Yemeni rebel group claimed responsibility for the attack, but it's speculated that the drones themselves were supplied by the Iranians.

5 years ago drone ownership by civilians was relatively low until in 2015 the FAA started requiring people register their drones since the number of drones flying near major airports was becoming a problem. Now its expected that the drone market could triple by as early as 2023 in another 5 years, and the number of different makes and models will increase as well https://www.theverge.com/2019/5/4/18529241/faa-annual-aviation-report-hobby-commercial-drones-prediction-2023

Depending on how accessible and modifiable these drones are, and how well-coordinated and careful a group of individuals are, an attack similar to that of 9/11 in terms of hundreds or thousands of people dying could be possible, depending on how much drone tech continues to advance and be available to civilian markets. 
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Imabench
consider biologic or chemical payloads...........with all the ways people have figured out to kill one another you just can't help but be amazed.  It wouldn't surprise me anti drone rounds and or specific guns etc will be a new market.