Author: janesix

Total: 36
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@janesix
@Mopac

How do you know that what you feel is God if you don't know what God looks like?

Chakras, God, aren't they both simply internal construct rather than external reality.
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
-->
@zedvictor4
The Ultimate Reality is God.

The Ultimate Reality is not a construct, all constructs have their existence in it.

I cannot speak for these chakras as the information I have access to in this topic does not give me any clarity on that subject. It would be easy for me to dismiss it all together, but instead I will say I don't know because I don't understand it to dismiss it. I know what it looks like to me, but I don't know what it is.

RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
This is the final straw, you are unfriended and blocked. Bullies do not belong on this website, let alone my friends list.
janesix
Debates: 12
janesix
-->
@zedvictor4
what is an "internal construct?"
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@janesix
what is an "internal construct?"
in your mind as opposed to reality.

13 days later

Harikrish
Debates: 0
Harikrish
-->
@janesix
The fourth stage of spiritual alchemy is called "conjunction" and literally means to align, as in planets. But for alchemy, it means to align your chakras. Particularly the four lower chakras. It is an UNDERSTANDING of how to master your fears (first chakra), sexual energies (second chakra) self-will (third chakra) and self-love (fourth chakra). When you have reached an understanding, then your lower chakras will align. The key, or tool is LOVE.

It is easier for a man to align his lower Chakras than a woman. His two testicles provide perfect balance. Envying a man's Chakras leads to penis envy. It is his tool for LOVE and to LOVE.