SVTFOE Mafia DP2

Author: Vader

Total: 107
PressF4Respect
Debates: 10
PressF4Respect
-->
@Wylted
I'll give you a quick rundown of what happened during DP1 (you didn't miss that much tbh):
  • Some random voting
  • Break
  • People noticing you being inactive
  • People starting to bandwagon
  • 4 votes on you for being inactive
  • No Lynch result 
Now that you're up to speed, lemme ask you two questions:
Why do you think cop investigated you when the votes came over from DP1 inactivity?
Why do you think there would be miller + godfather in a 9-player game? (I don't know if this has ever happened before on DART, but it seems terribly heavy)
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@PressF4Respect
Why do you think cop investigated you when the votes came over from DP1 inactivity?

Pretty sure I already answered this. I had 3 votes on me without much explanation. Cops often do this so people can look back at previous DPs and see what their first action was to get their investigative results post morten. I make the most sense for an investigation if I was the best lynch target from the POE of several different play styles who may have came into possession of the cop role. My being inactive for a whole 5 days shows the inactivity was no affiliation indicative so I want to point out the dp1 band wagon was silly. Anyway I answered why I think a cop had a high likelihood of investigating me, not that it matters, most people who get the miller role claim on their first post anyway, which is precisely what I did, my claim on it's own  is silly to overthink. You either believe it or you don't. 

Why do you think there would be miller + godfather in a 9-player game? (I don't know if this has ever happened before on DART, but it seems terribly heavy)

I rarely see a game with a miller which also doesn't have a godfather. It's  inconsequential anyway. The point is to use innocent results with caution but guilty results outside of my own and possibly even my own should be fully believed. I haven't speculated on balance. I suck at creating balanced games and I believe supa likely does also. So I have no interest in trying to figure out if a godfather should be included. All I know is that there is a high chance one is included.

Wylted
Wylted
Why is press trying to question whether my theories are accurate or not instead of questioning whether my behaviors are scummy or not?

VTL Press
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@oromagi
Gone for 8 day then as soon as u have 3 claims u show up and claim Miller   I am skeptical

I don't blame you honestly. If I was in anyone else's shoes I would lynch me.  Very convenient claim, especially if I was investigated which I probably was. If you lynch in this situation. 75% of the time you are hitting scum. I think the lesson to be learned here is to use behavior because things like this can and do happen. 
Wylted
Wylted
The good news is speed pie and mharman are pretty obviously town so this leaves a small scum pool that we'll have soon.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Vader
Press F did a possible fake claim on DP1 and then it was mentioned that his character he claimed was not I  the WIKi, then you came out and needlessly stated that all the characters in the game, were in the wiki. Do you think that you may have injected yourself too much into the game there, especially if press is scum?
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@PressF4Respect
Gone = Inactive. Also, if he knew he was going to be gone for 5 days he could've told Supa that he needed a replacement.
No, it doesn't. Inactive means he is on the website and is just ignoring the game, so voting for him encouraged him to play, but it does nothing if he's not even reading the messages
No... in this case lynching Wylted DP1 would have provided additional information about the other players.
How? What info of he literally can't contribute anything?

The only way for your logic to work is if there was an N0 Cop Investigation. But at that point, cop would have no idea that Wylted would be inactive for DP1. Also, I don't think there has ever been a DART mafia with an N0 Cop Investigation.
I never said there was a cop investigation, Wylted ASSUMED THERE WAS ONE, that doesn't mean there actually was one, COME ON READ
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Wylted
I agree about Press's claim

In fact, the only time I remember him arguing this much over tactics was when he was mafia

VTL Press
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
-->
@Wylted
With a Miller in the game, it is less likely there is a godfather, but not impossible.

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Vote Count
(1/5) Wylted [oro]
(2/5) oromagi [Water, Club]
(2/5) PF4R [Speed, Wylted]
Vader
Vader
-->
@Wylted
No that is not going TOO far. Every character has a page on the wiki and I can confirm this fact if you look up your character. It's not overstepping anything, but every character is on the wiki when you look them up.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@WaterPhoenix
@NotClub
 Let's go for Press
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Vader
If I give you this role, I think ur a cool person so sshh. 
So you didn't choose the roles randomly?

WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
-->
@Speedrace
Sure, as long as we lynch someone

VTL Press

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@WaterPhoenix
Why are you okay lynching literally anybody
Vader
Vader
(1/5) Wylted [oro]
(1/5) oromagi [Club]
(3/5) PF4R [Speed, Wylted, Water]

Mharman
Mharman
Wylted is town because no scum is going to claim miller.

Pie and Speed are town because they could've hammered Wylted, but neither of them did.

Scum is within the group of PressF, Water, Oromagi, and Club.
Vader
Vader
-->
@Speedrace
I am not answering that question
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Wylted
 Lol right
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Mharman
No, Miller is exactly what a scum would claim in a situation like his. He hasn't been exonerated yet

Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Mharman
 Why aren't you voting for Press?
WaterPhoenix
WaterPhoenix
-->
@Wylted
It's out of exasperation and I trust them.
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@Wylted
Pretty sure I already answered this. I had 3 votes on me without much explanation. Cops often do this so people can look back at previous DPs and see what their first action was to get their investigative results post morten. I make the most sense for an investigation if I was the best lynch target from the POE of several different play styles who may have came into possession of the cop role. My being inactive for a whole 5 days shows the inactivity was no affiliation indicative so I want to point out the dp1 band wagon was silly. Anyway I answered why I think a cop had a high likelihood of investigating me, not that it matters, most people who get the miller role claim on their first post anyway, which is precisely what I did, my claim on it's own  is silly to overthink. You either believe it or you don't. 
The votes came from DP1. There was no previous DP. Unless there was an N0 (highly unlikely), then there would be no chance for a cop to investigate you. Even if there was an N0, there would be no way for cop to know if you are inactive. The 3 votes came from you being inactive (there might have been some scum bandwagoning, but idk). The main reason I had suspicion on you was because you immediately came back, claimed miller, and said that cop investigations can't be trusted. You thought that cop investigated you, when in fact that is an impossibility. That has some scumminess in it. 

I rarely see a game with a miller which also doesn't have a godfather. It's  inconsequential anyway. The point is to use innocent results with caution but guilty results outside of my own and possibly even my own should be fully believed.
Wait, so you're saying that you possibly aren't miller?

I haven't speculated on balance. I suck at creating balanced games and I believe supa likely does also. So I have no interest in trying to figure out if a godfather should be included. All I know is that there is a high chance one is included.
Ok.

Why is press trying to question whether my theories are accurate or not instead of questioning whether my behaviors are scummy or not?
Because that's all I literally have. There's nothing to go off of DP1, and the only thing in DP2 so far is your miller claim + your claim that cop investigated you. 

Press F did a possible fake claim on DP1 and then it was mentioned that his character he claimed was not I  the WIK
Emperor Pal-Poutine was a joke/scumbait, I don't think I need to explain further. 
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@Mharman
It would make perfect sense for scum to claim miller after a perceived guilty cop investigation

PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@WaterPhoenix
It's out of exasperation and I trust them.
So... in other words... bandwagoning

Mharman
Mharman
-->
@Vader
In Post 42, PressF asked why we were defending an inactive, as if being an inactive was a scumtell. In post 48, PressF blatantly twisted what Wylted said. Wylted never said not to trust cop. With these two things, PressF is the most likely scum. 

VTL PressF
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@Speedrace
I hadn't really thought about who was scum at the time. I was focusing on building up a town pile first.

But now that I have my town pile, I just analyzed PressF and my vote is currently on him.

I am going to take a look at PressF in DP1 to further investigate.
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@PressF4Respect
It's too risky for scum to claim miller given the meta. You should know this.
Vader
Vader
(1/5) Wylted [oro]
(1/5) oromagi [Club]
(4/5) PF4R [Speed, Wylted, Water, Mharman]

WaterPhoenix
WaterPhoenix
-->
@PressF4Respect
No, bandwagoning is jumping on a lynch with no clue what you're doing but I have a clue of what I'm doing.