Be honest, and I will be, Do you think Trump abused his power in ways that rise to impeachment?

Author: billbatard

Total: 94
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Vader
Would you mind taking this quiz/survey for me?

1) Hillary asking GPS fusion to put together a pee tape to smear Trump with the help of foreign assets. 

choose 1
a) illegal 
b) not illegal

2) Hillary asking Crowdstrike to hide the DNC server(s) from the FBI in Ukraine.

choose 1
a) illegal 
b) not illegal

3) Trump asking for the Crowdstrike server(s).

choose 1
a) illegal 
b) not illegal

4) Trump asking Zelensky to look into corruption involving Biden.

choose 1
a) illegal 
b) not illegal

Scoring: 1 point for every "a" answer.

Results:
0: you are very savvy with the law, probably watches all media sources biased and unbiased.
1-2: You are a partisan hack with an agenda, probably watches nothing but biased media.
3-4: You are a complete idiot.

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Greyparrot
1) Hillary asking GPS fusion to put together a pee tape to smear Trump with the help of foreign assets. 

choose 1
a) illegal 
b) not illegal

2) Hillary asking Crowdstrike to hide the DNC server(s) from the FBI in Ukraine.

choose 1
a) illegal 
b) not illegal

3) Trump asking for the Crowdstrike server(s).

choose 1
a) illegal 
b) not illegal

4) Trump asking Zelensky to look into corruption involving Biden.

choose 1
a) illegal 
b) not illegal

Scoring: 1 point for every "a" answer.

Results:
0: you are very savvy with the law, probably watches all media sources biased and unbiased.
1-2: You are a partisan hack with an agenda, probably watches nothing but biased media.
3-4: You are a complete idiot.

This is the most stupidest survey I took
billbatard
Debates: 75
billbatard
-->
@Vader
yeah but none of that is in any way true it was fabricated

HistoryBuff
Debates: 0
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
There is no statute of limitations on corruption.
I didn't claim there was. I said it was investigated already and there was no wrong doing. Why are you not reading the things i write?

To who? The ambassador? We don't use the FBI or Congress to talk to Ambassadors.
What are you even talking about? This is law enforcement. There are mechanisms in place for law enforcement agencies to request information from other law enforcement agencies in other countries. This happens all the time. it does not usually involve the ambassador. A criminal investigation is not a diplomatic issue. Please stop trying to muddy the water. 

The left has been using the Alphabet agencies to deliver a soft coup against Trump since he came down the escalator.
I think you are mistaking a coup (a sudden, violent, and illegal seizure of power from a government) with oversight. One of the constitutional requirements of congress is to provide oversight of the executive branch. They are required by the constitution to make sure that the executive branch are obeying the law. Using powers granted to them by the constitution is not a coup. It is literally their job. And again, you are trying to shift the conversation away from "Trump committed crimes" to "well the dems are bad". This is a deflection. You can't defend trump's actions so you try to point at someone else.

So suggesting the Alphabet agencies should be in charge of foreign relations and foreign requests is just an extension of that soft coup to weaken the presidency
No, it is part of law enforcement. Law enforcement agencies are in charge of law enforcement. They always have been. How is that unclear? Politicians trying to get foreign governments to go after their opponents is Banana Republic territory. At least nixon only hired Americans to commit his crimes. Trump is pulling foreign governments into them as well.