-->
@Speedrace
I was strong town for my reads and behavior DP2. I got cucked DP3 bc role claim
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@Vader
If we are ever scum together, you can lead the team, so you get experience, sad to see you never get the opportunity 
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@Wylted
Wylted: "I do more for black people than anyone else"

Also Wylted: "The United States would be better off without Black People, White people are superior"

Also, I'm black, so you're definitely not tighter with African-Americans than me LOL

Please go out into a black crowd and shout that white people are superior, PLEASE, and then see if they still hug you
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Vader
Except not, you were very obviously scum, I talked to people after they died and they were strongly on you
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Wylted
Never did tbh. I was scum by myself, with Water(who claimed scum), and TUF. Was never a real scum leader until this game
Vader
Vader
-->
@Speedrace
Not true. After they did they scum read me. In the day, I was a town read from the start but leaned scum in end
Vader
Vader
-->
@drafterman
I am a teenager... you can't through a teens head silly :)
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
-->
@Vader
Your memory is poor.

My first post, you're on my scum list:

Same with Grey:

You're at the scum-end of AROSE' list:

And, of course, warren's visit on you:

You were pretty much set to die:

The turning point was here:

I don't know why Grey all of a sudden FOS'd warren. Apparently something Pie told Grey meant warren was lying? But even then I still was mostly FOSing you:

Regardless, in the end it really wasn't a big deal. Everyone knew that either you or warren (or both) were scum, so we would just lynch one and then the other if warren flipped down. Everyone understood this - even you, and that's exactly what happened:

The only reason warren was lynched vs. you was because you were the last one to provide a CC. And that's how it works. Person A makes a claim. person B counter claims. You lynch person A. If A flips town, you lynch B. It is guaranteed to get scum and, at worst, is a 1-for-1 trade-off which benefits town.

You were essentially counter-counter-claiming warren, but, regardless, you were the last in the CC-chain, so you lynch the penultimate person. That's just how it works. It wasn't because of any genius of your gambit, or because anyone really Town read you. It was because it didn't really matter.

You also had a lot of poor play:
Claiming that a town person set up up as a mislynch:

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Speedrace
Retarded, thinking arguing devil's advocate(or not) have anything to do wit real life actions. You are tighter with your own family maybe because of familial familiarity.  Put us both in all black prison, and let's see who builds a stronger crew faster, and we can have it out in the yard. Scream "White people are superior", that shit is not even funny. It's pointless and retarded, I would deserve to get my ass kicked in a crowd of even weak Jews for that shit. It's much funnier if I am drinking water and somebody comes behind me and I say "wrong fountain mother fucker" or something. Your weak dude. I joined an all black gang when I was 16. I doubt you would have ever been considered black enough or hard enough to join. 
Vader
Vader
-->
@Speedrace
Mafia is a team sport. Ragnar was pretty much under my wing the entire time. He is as only as good as I could make him (no offense Rag) since he was a noob and I had to guide him through terminology, reads, etc, to not be a town tell, and try to play scum myself too. I paved a path for him not to be scum read and fly under the radar because I deterred town so much that it made Ragnar practically invisible. That was my goal and I achieved it. He would've been scum read at this point in the DP1

You also need to fix up your modding a lot. Giving extensions in the NP for specific players is such anti scum game. You made mafia Cog, an inactive and confirmed inactive. All he did was add weight to us. If we had active mafia, it would have been 4v2 into DP5, and then potentially a scum win in this. But your modding was atrocious. 

Subbing in and replacing PressF, then removing Drafter, then Club, but forgetting about Cog is SO ANTI ANTI MAFIA. From this game, us surviving DP5 is a win bc of the setup.

This was an unbalanced game...stupidly unbalanced with this setup of players. Unbelievable. This is just basic stuff. It's the little setup stuff that make the game hard for town. Disc reviewed your game???? This was totally unfair. The only non visit role was a FUCKING MAILER. I'm sorry, but this leaned town.

Role chaos is hard, don't do it
Wylted
Wylted
It was a local gang, won't tell you sponsored by who, but we called ourselves 6 pac, I was the 7th man, but not the last, just the last white dude. I never acted like a whigger either, so no whigger jokes nigger. 
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Wylted
 The funny part is that the first thing you think of that makes you black is joining a gang. And you say you're not racist

Also, do you can be racist online and say white people are superior, but in person you chicken out, interesting they you're acknowledging your closet racism
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
-->
@Speedrace
There is no point in engaging:
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Speedrace
You better watch how you talk to me. I fucked so many black chicks there is a good chance I am your daddy. Go to your room boy
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Vader
Mafia is a team sport. Ragnar was pretty much under my wing the entire time. He is as only as good as I could make him (no offense Rag) since he was a noob and I had to guide him through terminology, reads, etc, to not be a town tell, and try to play scum myself too. I paved a path for him not to be scum read and fly under the radar because I deterred town so much that it made Ragnar practically invisible. That was my goal and I achieved it. He would've been scum read at this point in the DP1
It is a team sport, but Ragnar was carrying you. I cringed so much at the scum stuff you did. Remember that post you made DP1 when you thought I had extended the DP? You said something like "I don't care because I'm town lol." That is SO OBVIOUS and the fact that no one picked up on it was sad. Ragnar carried you so much here. He got watched TWICE and they STILL doubted whether he was mafia. He never got scum read once by anyone except maybeeeeee once by Water early on. Claiming to "attract scum attention" is a lazy excuse for simply being an obvious mafia.

You also need to fix up your modding a lot. Giving extensions in the NP for specific players is such anti scum game.
How? If YOU had asked for an extension, I would've given it. I literally said in the very first post that I would do that. If you had a problem with it, you should've raised that question much earlier, not when it's actually happening.

You made mafia Cog, an inactive and confirmed inactive. All he did was add weight to us. If we had active mafia, it would have been 4v2 into DP5, and then potentially a scum win in this. But your modding was atrocious.
Roles are supposed to be randomized. I randomized them. If everyone knew I never made inactive people mafia, then Cog would've been town-confirmed. That's your first logical error. Secondly, that would obviously be a major detriment for town. That's your second logical error. Thirdly, YOU LITERALLY SAID NOT TO USE COG's POWER. You threw away A WHOLE EXTRA NP FOR AN NK. And I'm the atrocious mod? Nah.

Subbing in and replacing PressF, then removing Drafter, then Club, but forgetting about Cog is SO ANTI ANTI MAFIA. From this game, us surviving DP5 is a win bc of the setup.
I replaced Club because he literally left. That was completely justified, because at least Cog was partly on. I'll give you the Press one though, but stop taking it so seriously. It's not like I purposefully targeted you.

This was an unbalanced game...stupidly unbalanced with this setup of players. Unbelievable. This is just basic stuff.
Weren't you the guy who completely botched your Kim Possible game? At least mine finished.

It's the little setup stuff that make the game hard for town. Disc reviewed your game???? This was totally unfair. The only non visit role was a FUCKING MAILER. I'm sorry, but this leaned town.
You're the last person who should be accusing me, a first time mod, of being unfair. Secondly, visiting had NO effect on the game. It literally only had to do with your fake claim, which was atrocious regardless.
Wylted
Wylted
Your daddy is not in your life so the though I'm him is running through your head ain't it. Love you son, sorry I wasn't there for you
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@drafterman
Lol I know ignorant people get on my nerves, it's cool though
Vader
Vader
No, your first read was DP2, not DP3. I said BEFORE DP3
I said based off of DP2, DP1 again. Not hearing correctly

He is a noob and didn't know. Again, he decided to town me and you are not familiar with my town play

And I pulled off that stunt because you believed it. I knew it was outed, my strat was to distract

Regardless, in the end it really wasn't a big deal. Everyone knew that either you or warren (or both) were scum, so we would just lynch one and then the other if warren flipped down. Everyone understood this - even you, and that's exactly what happened:

I tried paving the way for Ragnar by causing distractions. That was my strat

You also had a lot of poor play:
Claiming that a town person set up up as a mislynch:
He was never confirmed town. He gave us a taser and a BP vest. he only gave one legit answer, sorry... he was not confirmed town
FOSing perhaps the most Town person in the game at that point:

Your stalling on the "I win with the town" thing

That was oro's idea. I followed through
DISTRACTIONS

Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@bsh1
Could Wylted's comments here possibly count as ban material? :O

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Speedrace
Bsh1 doesn't have the authority to ban me. I have my own personal mod. 
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Vader
That's a lie and a half, please show me where in the DMs you said you were trying to distract for Ragnar. Oh yeah, nowhere
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Speedrace
You would try to get your own father banned? WTF is wrong with you. Blood is thicker than Water my nig. 
Wylted
Wylted
Damn it drafter. Stop giving people advice. I was enjoying 
Speedrace
Speedrace
lol
Vader
Vader
-->
@Speedrace
No. i told Rangar how to play the game and the reads. He was the least read scum because of my ways to cause ruckus as town. You don't the anarchy way of playing mafia where you redirect and distract town as much as possible to carry out mislynches. I said I was doing that in Discord, and it worked out very well. DP1 and DP2 i was passive trying to lean on my town play to hide my scum. When I was DP3, I distract town to hide Ragnar so he could finish game as I gave him the keys to run it
It is a team sport, but Ragnar was carrying you. I cringed so much at the scum stuff you did. Remember that post you made DP1 when you thought I had extended the DP? You said something like "I don't care because I'm town lol." That is SO OBVIOUS and the fact that no one picked up on it was sad. Ragnar carried you so much here. He got watched TWICE and they STILL doubted whether he was mafia. He never got scum read once by anyone except maybeeeeee once by Water early on. Claiming to "attract scum attention" is a lazy excuse for simply being an obvious mafia.
How? If YOU had asked for an extension, I would've given it. I literally said in the very first post that I would do that. If you had a problem with it, you should've raised that question much earlier, not when it's actually happening.
Hard deadlines are key for mafia to jump. The less extensions = more chance mafia have less block roles. Just like if scum did not get their kill in time, town can work with more. It is equal both ways
Roles are supposed to be randomized. I randomized them. If everyone knew I never made inactive people mafia, then Cog would've been town-confirmed. That's your first logical error. Secondly, that would obviously be a major detriment for town. That's your second logical error. Thirdly, YOU LITERALLY SAID NOT TO USE COG's POWER. You threw away A WHOLE EXTRA NP FOR AN NK. And I'm the atrocious mod? Nah.
Using that role in DP1 when he has already been outed is stupid as fuck to do. He is just gonna get re lynched. I see how it is useful, but it respawns DP1, and he just dies again. And IDC If it's random. If you know inactivity may happen, don't give a major power role like maf.

I replaced Club because he literally left. That was completely justified, because at least Cog was partly on. I'll give you the Press one though, but stop taking it so seriously. It's not like I purposefully targeted you.
Cog was already gone. You could have been way more organized in doing so. You can not sub people in the middle of DPs too.
Weren't you the guy who completely botched your Kim Possible game? At least mine finished.
I fixed my game completely and it went better. Mine was a scratch restart, but yours affected town from on and on. My first time modding was also not as bad too. My second game was bad and bc I have not modded a game for a while at that point of time
Vader
Vader
-->
@Speedrace
Dp1 oro. There are some others too
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Vader
I am one of the people who PMed speed stating you were obvious scum and it was deeply disappointing you weren't lynched DP3, but I mentioned it before the lynch was mentioned. Never lie if you don't have to. Lying about recieving the letter was silly and got you caught. 
Vader
Vader
-->
@Wylted
Yea but what are you gonna do
Vader
Vader
That was my goof but oh well
Speedrace
Speedrace
No. i told Rangar how to play the game and the reads. He was the least read scum because of my ways to cause ruckus as town. You don't the anarchy way of playing mafia where you redirect and distract town as much as possible to carry out mislynches. I said I was doing that in Discord, and it worked out very well. DP1 and DP2 i was passive trying to lean on my town play to hide my scum. When I was DP3, I distract town to hide Ragnar so he could finish game as I gave him the keys to run it
Copy and paste a message where you said distracting was your strategy. And no, you helped Ragnar with terminology, basics, etc., but he did his town play on his own. Don't take credit for that.

Hard deadlines are key for mafia to jump. The less extensions = more chance mafia have less block roles. Just like if scum did not get their kill in time, town can work with more. It is equal both ways
That's different. Like with Mharman, he never asked for an extension, so I never gave him one. If you had needed one for some reason, and ASKED for it, I would've given it to you, but not if you never asked. Someone ASKED me, so I gave it to them? PLEASE tell me what advantage was gained. Also, the extension was for Pie. PIE. So no.

Using that role in DP1 when he has already been outed is stupid as fuck to do. He is just gonna get re lynched. I see how it is useful, but it respawns DP1, and he just dies again. And IDC If it's random. If you know inactivity may happen, don't give a major power role like maf.
THAT'S THE POINT. YOU REVERSE IT, NK NP1, HE GETS LYNCHED, AND YOU GET A WHOLE SECOND KILL NP2. You must actually be blind if you don't see that GETTING A WHOLE EXTRA NK IS SO VALUABLE. And if I always did that, I would know that anyone who is inactive is confirmed town. So thanks for telling me who is town in your future games.

Cog was already gone. You could have been way more organized in doing so. You can not sub people in the middle of DPs too.
Cog: Said he would come back
Club: Said he wouldn't come back

Hmmmmmmmmm, I wonder who I should sub out?

The other part is fair though

I fixed my game completely and it went better. Mine was a scratch restart, but yours affected town from on and on. My first time modding was also not as bad too. My second game was bad and bc I have not modded a game for a while at that point of time
Ok then, so what you should really be doing is being happy that mine finished. You're being dramatic about this game, and I 100% guarantee you that you wouldn't've had these complaints if you had been town. Am I perfect? Absolutely not! And I have never claimed to be.