Ironically, I agree with Trump on the Syria move

Author: Imabench

Total: 121
TheDredPriateRoberts
Debates: 0
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Swagnarok
I see, yet all this time the U.N. and or other countries have done what?  anything?  Why is this a U.S. issue/burden?
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
is that happening under the cease fire?

The following was and is irrelevant to your above, regarding when it may have  happened.

Ebuc..."So ethnic cleansing with napalm and white phospherous is now what I'm hearing. Brings back memories of Sadam Hussines ethinic cleansing of kurds."...

Or as Trump likes to calling 'cleaning up' aka code for ethnic cleansing.  These immoral racists love to speak in code to attempt to hide the obvious.

TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@ebuc
are other countries getting involved to stop this?  what role have they played, if any, from the beginning?  is this just a U.S. problem or only one that the U.S. can solve?
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
are other countries getting involved to stop this?  what role have they played, if any, from the beginning?  is this just a U.S. problem or only one that the U.S. can solve?
Solve. Trump and Erodgan are not interested in solving the issue, except via cleansing aka 'cleaning out'{ Trump }.  Your deaf and dumb to Trump being a  problem  for humanity from day one in his presidency.

Yeah, Lindsay Grahman is trying to stick his nose in their, kinda of.  Turkey is a NATO member.   Maybe NATO should kick Turkey out.  Yeah, Iike that idea. Sounds good on the surface.

Where is NATO in all this?  Does NATO condone their members doing ethnic cleansing{ "cleaning out" }?

Where are all the other republicans?  Oh yeah there behind Trump and by that I mean eating his solid waste deposits aka sold their soul to the devil.    Sad ;--(

TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@ebuc
so no other country is concerned in what is going on to do anything at all and it's all up to the U.S. to send their loved ones to potentially die, spend millions on this issue, while the rest of the world does the usual nothing, ok I understand now.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
so no other country is concerned in what is going on to do anything at all and it's all up to the U.S. to send their loved ones to potentially die, spend millions on this issue, while the rest of the world does the usual nothing, ok I understand now.
The only money USA is spending to do ethnic cleansig aka "cleaning out", is to remove our troops and bomb some of the bases.

I'm not seeing any public comments by other countries regarding a the NATO member Turkey. I see Trumps action and racist words, and Erodgans ethnic cleansing.

You and other Trunpist cult follower see, nor hear or speak any of that.  Just keep eating Trumps solid waste deposits and hopefully you will end in a similar place that Trump is headed for. Prison.

ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@ebuc
Who’s a better ally, Turkey or the Kurds?
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@ILikePie5
Who’s a better ally, Turkey or the Kurds?
If you have to ask then your  Trumpist cult follower.

Each have their pros and cons.

Kurds good for fighting ISIS.

Turkey good for......?

Kurds good for keeping ISIS imprisoned{ jail }.

Turkey good for........?

Kurds good for keeping Putin in his place, at least they were until Trump allowed open season ethnic cleansing ---or I mean "cleaning out" to be performed on them.

Turkey good place to host someone who the Saudis ---Trumps good buddies---   want to kill and dismember journalist's they dont like.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@ebuc
Turkey is part of NATO

Turkey hosts major nuclear weapon sites lengths away from Russia

American Aircraft have homes in Turkey

Turkey prevents Russians from having a presence in the Mediterranean

Turkey is positioned so the Russians can’t advance South without Turkic opposition.

In short, without the Turks, the Middle East and half of Eastern Europe would be owned by Russia.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
This whole situation proves how disloyal NATO is to American interests.

Not a single EU nation could be bothered to do a damn thing about this.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
The principal question is thus not whether Europe should react, but rather with which sense of gravity and urgency? So far, neither the EU nor its member states have dealt with the Turkish invasion of north-east Syria with an absolute level of seriousness. Apart from condemnations, the Council of the European Union has failed to agree on any collective EU sanctions on Turkey, and it is very much the question of the hour whether the EU leaders will succeed in doing so. It is clear that with the threat of ‘opening the gates’ for the 3.6 million Syrian refugees in Turkey, the EU has been once again strong-armed by Erdogan’s Turkey.
That being said, it does not mean that the EU is totally out of the picture. France and Germany, together with a number of EU member states, have unilaterally suspended weapon sales to Turkey. France and Germany could lead collective European efforts of a number of ‘willing member states’ to find diplomatic and military options for northern Syria. There is a precedent for this.
When IS approached the Iraqi Kurdistan’s capital Erbil in August 2014, it was France that took the lead at the EU level. The French foreign minister, Laurent Fabius, called his EU counterparts back from their holiday. To illustrate the sense of urgency with which France reacted at that time, in one instance, a colleague foreign minister had indicated that they are on holiday and resting. Fabius had replied by saying, “no time for resting now; we rest when we die.” The EU Foreign Council convened for an urgent meeting on 15 August 2014. In that meeting, the foreign ministers decided that EU member states were allowed to provide military aid to the Kurdish Peshmerga fighters in their fight against IS. That decision, taken in the EU context, paved the way for a number of EU member states, including Germany, to help the Kurdish Peshmerga and in so doing, shifting the balance of power in favor of the Kurds.

For Europe, the cost of inaction may, therefore, be greater than taking firm and immediate action, even if that would put (trade) relations with Turkey at risk. It is a moment of truth for the European Union and its member states to show the world that they are determined to act forcefully in protecting human rights as well as preserving Europe’s security.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
Honestly screw NATO. Like let the Russians do what they want as long as they don’t use nukes or chemical/biological warfare. Pieces would fall into places so fast
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
The inaction of the EU is ridiculous. It's so obvious Turkey has the world by the balls by holding those refugees as a biological weapon.
RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
-->
@Greyparrot
What the fuck do you want EU to do? Turkey has been denied membership to EU for a long time now, it's not their problem. Does EU whine and blame US for Canada's issues or Mexico's issues?
Imabench
Debates: 6
Imabench
I think the big reason why Turkey has been relatively undisciplined by EU or NATO is because there are so many other bad actors in the situation that Turkey looks like the good guys.... Syria is ruled by a dictator who has gassed his own people, a fair amount of the rebels fighting against Assad are former ISIS members or Jihadi sympathizers who want to use Syria as a base for launching new operations in other countries, and both Assad and the rebels are being propped up by other nations with very worrying agendas and goals such as the Russians, Iranians, Saudis, Israelis, etc.

Turkey may be a D student, but in a class where they are surrounded by students who get F's and eat glue, they look like the responsible one, which is why I think everyone else is letting them off the hook at the moment since everything else is on fire while Turkey is just smoldering/smoking
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Imabench
Turkey may be a D student, but in a class where they are surrounded by students who get F's and eat glue, they look like the responsible one, which is why I think everyone else is letting them off the hook at the moment since everything else is on fire while Turkey is just smoldering/smoking.

AS USUAL, you are spot on with the accurate analogies.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@ILikePie5
Turkey is part of NATO
A NATO member who is committing ethnicide aka "cleaning out" by Trump.

Turkey hosts major nuclear weapon sites lengths away from Russia
Nuclear weapons are cons.

American Aircraft have homes in Turkey
Only because Turkey is  a country, Kurds have no country.

Turkey prevents Russians from having a presence in the Mediterranean
Balance that aganist teh USA bases now given to Syria/Russia by Trump. All road lead to Russias Putins via Trump-world.

Turkey is positioned so the Russians can’t advance South without Turkic opposition.
Russia vai Syrias Assad just moved closer to Turkey in aquiring those USA bases

In short, without the Turks, the Middle East and half of Eastern Europe would be owned by Russia.
Dittto my above. 

Erodgan is leading or allowing secular Turks backwards to becoming primarily ad Islamic  state again.

Typical of you Trumpist cult followers, you see no evil, hear no evil and speak no evil regarding the most immoral, corrupt, mentally disturbed narrcist president ever in USA.

Your type of Trump supporter and encouraging, belong where Trump is going. Prison.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@ebuc
A NATO member who is committing ethnicide aka "cleaning out" by Trump.

Then why is there a ceasefire?

Nuclear weapons are cons.

Are you living in reality?

Only because Turkey is  a country, Kurds have no country.

That’s the point.

Balance that aganist teh USA bases now given to Syria/Russia by Trump. All road lead to Russias Putins via Trump-world. 

Lmao US bases won’t be given to Russia. Kurdish bases will whichnwere neve Dundee US control in the first place.

Russia vai Syrias Assad just moved closer to Turkey in aquiring those USA bases

And I’m doing so got closer to nuke range via Turkey AND Israel

Dittto my above.  

Erodgan is leading or allowing secular Turks backwards to becoming primarily ad Islamic  state again.

Typical of you Trumpist cult followers, you see no evil, hear no evil and speak no evil regarding the most immoral, corrupt, mentally disturbed narrcist president ever in USA.

Your type of Trump supporter and encouraging, belong where Trump is going. Prison.

What Erdogan does is not a concern of the US as long as it benefits the US. America First. And remember that rhetoric got him elected. I’d be careful how you mouth off.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@ILikePie5
Then why is there a ceasefire?
So somehow that makes Trump and you a good person now?  Ha you appear to me to be disloyal to 11,000 Kurds ---and their famillies-- that gave their lives to fight ISIS.  Prison for Trump and his cult followers

Trump is corrupt immoral mentally disturbed malignant narracist  and you appear to be a supporter/encourager  cult follower of Trumpist cult.

Assiting and abetting. Prison, tho your term in prion would be less slap on the wrist. Like slapping a childs wrist who attempts to touch a hot stove, that a little more worse than that. More like you didnt learn the first time, 2nd or third time and now your showing mental issues.

Are you living in reality?
Yeah, and it is 2019, not 1962. Get over it, unless you want to see humanity annilated by hydrogen bombs. This is a minimal brainer.

That’s the point.
Yeah, a a NATO member country that is doing ethnic cleansing aka "cleaning out" by Trumpity Dumpity { dump the Kurds in trash } Can a Trumpist culf follow say the words disloyal? No? I didnt think so.  Back to your prison cell.

Lmao US bases won’t be given to Russia. Kurdish bases will whichnwere neve Dundee US control in the first place.
More evidence of you brain disorder,that you dont think/believe there were any USA bases in Syria,

And I’m doing so got closer to nuke range via Turkey AND Israel

Russia has had intercontinental missles since 60's. Get over it and get real, this 2019 not 1962.  Sad :--(

What Erdogan does is not a concern of the US as long as it benefits the US. America First.
Yeah we already believe your a Trumpist cult follower ---eating Trumps solid waste deposits--- ergo you have grasp of what it means to be loyal to an ally. Back to your prison cell.

And remember that rhetoric got him elected. I’d be careful how you mouth off.
Yeah got him elected mostly by Putin with help of cult followers like you, or are you going to claim you did not vote for Trumpity Dumpity and you dont plan to vote for him again.  I think you have no sense of morals or loyality to our allies, just like Trumpity Dumpity.

Back to your prison cell. Back I say...snaps whip at mindless cult following beast...back I say!

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
@ebuc
Lmao we got a Russian asset here who wants the Russians to get the entire Middle East and Turkey and the Mediterranean. Womp womp
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
Lol, Russia can't even annex Afghanistan. I ain't worried about Russia.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Greyparrot
Lol, Russia can't even annex Afghanistan. I ain't worried about Russia.

Nor does Turkey need to worry since Putin/Assad have agreed to allow Turkey to keep the Kurdish territory the USA bailed out of.

Russia have even put out a statement stating the USA has abandoned its ISIS fighting allies the Kurds.

This whole thing is just Trump and  Erodgan and maybe even Putin.

The Kurds loose out to the Turds { solid waste deposits of Trump } and Erodgan.

Oh yeah, Trump did not consult with Iraq about moving its troops into Iraq and now Iraq is saying USA has 4 weeks to pack their bags and  vehicles and get out of Iraq.  

None of this was USA planning.  It is USA responding the solid wastes deposits of Trump on Kurds by a narrcisitic Turd. 
ebuc
ebuc
Lmao we got a Russian asset here who wants the Russians to get the entire Middle East and Turkey and the Mediterranean. Womp womp
Typical of cult follower who eats Trumps solid waste deposits for breakfast every day.  Typical of most evangelicals also. Sad if not sick-n-hte-head.

Trump is the biggest asset of Putin and Kim Ung Pooh.  Rebpublicans sell their soul to Trunp, Putin and Kin Ung Pooh to avoid constitutional democracy.

Crazy spinless, cowardly actions by republican is an understatement.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
Russian Asset is the new, overused "R" slur of the unhinged crazy left.

Tulsi Gabbard responded on Twitter Friday afternoon to Clinton's comments.

"Thank you @HillaryClinton. You, the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long, have finally come out from behind the curtain," she tweeted.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Imabench
Permanent cease-fire.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Greyparrot
Russian Asset is the new, overused "R" slur of the unhinged crazy left.
As per usual you confused GP.   ilikepie stated in tmessage #110----...."we got a Russian asset here..." so GP, what nonsense cult speak ore you going to continue to create as a solid or gas waste deposit?

The only crazies around here are the cult followers of Trumpity Dumpity.  You like to create a false narrative just your lile you guru Trumpity Dumpity is and expert at. Sad :--( if not just plain sick in the head immoral humans.

Imabench
Imabench
The whole 'Russia Agent' claim is a stupid take that on its surface can be overly analyzed to mean something else entirely. 

Does the US completely pulling out of Syria make things easier for Russia? Yes, Syria is their number one purchaser of weapons, it is within their interest to prop up the Assad regime at all costs. 

Does that mean anyone who wants the US to pull out of Syria means they want to make things easier for Russia and therefore would do so in other national security matters? No, its an isolated scenario where the motivations for pulling out of Syria can be valid and practical and not centered around the question of whether or not Russia benefits from the move. 

Tulsi is handling the accusation very well but since she's irrelevant in the polls to begin with it hardly changes anything apart from slightly chipping away at the influence an eventual Hillary Clinton endorsement could have in this stage of the primaries. 
Imabench
Imabench
Id be surprised if Russia had any margin of success in Middle eastern affairs given how Islamophpbic the country is starting to become. Growing numbers of Muslims within the country compared to lower birthrates of other religious denominations have caused a number of powerful people to not only raise the alarm that Russia could become a Muslim country, but to also claim that its too late to do anything to stop it short of drastic action

Ironically, It's the Middle East who is more likely to bend Russia to their will and agenda then the other way around, If you assume that Muslim populations act like a unified voter bloc with the same goals and agendas across borders. They dont though, but either way, Russia's rapidly growing marginalization of Muslims is a giant red flag to any country that would consider working with them over the Americans. Russia wants to curtail the spread of Islam, the US just wants everyone to calm the fuck down, that makes them the more attractive superpower to deal with 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Tulsi is handling the accusation very well but since she's irrelevant in the polls to begin with it hardly changes anything apart from slightly chipping away at the influence an eventual Hillary Clinton endorsement could have in this stage of the primaries. 

These are the kind of slurs politicians sling about without asking anything about intent or motive.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Imabench
Id be surprised if Russia had any margin of success in Middle eastern affairs given how Islamophpbic the country is starting to become. Growing numbers of Muslims within the country compared to lower birthrates of other religious denominations have caused a number of powerful people to not only raise the alarm that Russia could become a Muslim country, but to also claim that its too late to do anything to stop it short of drastic action.

We have already historically seen the failure of Russia to control Afghanistan. Syria would be no different.