Dark Crystal Mafia Day Phase 1

Author: Lunatic

Total: 293
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
-->
@A-R-O-S-E
Do you not understand how pressure works? You're not supposed to claim without it (like you did).
A-R-O-S-E
Debates: 0
A-R-O-S-E
"I'm the Podlings"

My character ("p u H") backwards is Hup, a podling, you're not the podlings and there isn't a player that just is a group.

VTL drafterman

A-R-O-S-E
A-R-O-S-E
That's why I claimed ^^
A-R-O-S-E
A-R-O-S-E
If I get lynched lynch drafterman as well next DP
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@drafterman
Okay, so then you're holding out for some sort of smoking gun evidence before deciding to lynch him.

As you elucidate, there's no smoking gun til he dies, but

I'm saying there is enough to lynch him, even if he is telling the truth about his role.

There are three cases here:

1. He is lying about his role, no one confirms him.
2. He is lying about his role, he has his scum mate fake-confirm him.
3. He isn't lying about his role, he messages a town who (if living) confirms him.

If #1, we lynch him. But we have no way of distinguishing between #2 or #3 without just lynching him anyway. Not to mention that he is Mafia in #1 and #2 and could be either Mafia or Town in #3.
2 & 3 are information, tho not confirmation.  I was hoping #2 was more likely before this conversation. Town is pro-information. Sup has provided info and promises more info.  Majority of players have given nothing.  We should prioritize info gaps.

drafterman
drafterman
I'm not sure that this is a CC. Nor could you possibly know what anyone else's character's are. This is the second time you've spun your own opinions as some sort of fact.

In any event, I'll full claim. I'm the Podlings, a group of creatures that have been enslaved by the Skeksis and used as servants in their castle. We perform a variety of tasks, so I'm the JOAT.

I have a 1x: role blocker, watcher, tracker, and cop.
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@oromagi
Right but if you think it's #1 or #2, then he's lying and we should just lynch him and be done with it. The only benefit to #2 is that he implicates someone else after death, but you admit that is unlikely.

If it's #3, then waiting doesn't buy us anything, so if there is reason to lynch him then we should just lynch him.

If you don't think there is reason enough to lynch him, then that's your stance.
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@drafterman

I'm the Podlings.

OK, so you are counterclaimed and you claimed a group & race rather than a character.  This makes you instantly actionable- although you seem too clever to just stupidly misclaim like that.

Can you defend this?  explain further?

VTL drafterman
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@oromagi

oromagi
oromagi
-->
@drafterman
I'm not sure that this is a CC. Nor could you possibly know what anyone else's character's are. This is the second time you've spun your own opinions as some sort of fact.

In any event, I'll full claim. I'm the Podlings, a group of creatures that have been enslaved by the Skeksis and used as servants in their castle. We perform a variety of tasks, so I'm the JOAT.

I have a 1x: role blocker, watcher, tracker, and cop.

mighty big claim for scum

UNVOTE
A-R-O-S-E
A-R-O-S-E
I am drafterman's mirror role, the UrSu, I fake claimed Hup to fish out drafterman. I am also a 4 x1 shot JOAT. I have tracker, watcher, doctor, and vote steal. Drafterman is the Skeksis. If he dies I become vanilla, same for if I die. You can clearly see me fish out the details slowly over the DP.

Also, if anyone else is multiple, or a group of characters, speak now.
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@A-R-O-S-E
drafter seems pretty believable.

HUP could be a pretty safe early claim for scum.  What can you tell us about your role?

VTL A-R-O-S-E
A-R-O-S-E
A-R-O-S-E
-->
@ILikePie5
@oromagi
@Speedrace
@WaterPhoenix
@PressF4Respect
First post on page
drafterman
drafterman
LOL. So AROSE has literally lied about everything.

He's not Hup.
He's not Vanilla.
He's saying I'm a group of people (the Skeksis) despite ADAMANTLY saying there aren't any players that are groups of people.

VTL Arose
A-R-O-S-E
A-R-O-S-E
-->
@Vader
@warren42
@Mharman
First post on page

drafterman
drafterman
Unvote
VTL Arose
A-R-O-S-E
A-R-O-S-E
When I am lynched you will see I am indeed UrSu and lynch drafterman, and thus, I don't care if I am lynched. If all town could 1 for 1 with mafia, town wins.
drafterman
drafterman
FWIW, his claim at "luring me out" is completely rediculous. He knew, ahead of time, that I would fake claim the Podlings so had the forethought to also fake claim a Podling so he could CC me when I did?
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@A-R-O-S-E
If you're Ursu then you aren't actually CCing me!
drafterman
drafterman
For the record, AROSE wants to lynch me because I CC'd his fake claim he lied about.
drafterman
drafterman
Or, rather, he CC'd me with a fake claim.
A-R-O-S-E
A-R-O-S-E
-->
@drafterman
#238 - I'm the Podlings.

#254 - He's saying I'm a group of people (the Skeksis) despite ADAMANTLY saying there aren't any players that are groups of people.

Bruh, just saying

/

Also, I remember cussing at you (learn to f***ing read)

That was uncalled for, sorry.
A-R-O-S-E
A-R-O-S-E
-->
@drafterman
There are hella clans in the wiki bro
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@A-R-O-S-E
What exactly are you saying? What is the juxtaposition of those posts supposed to imply?

You "claimed" in post #31 at 12:39 two days ago. You knew then, that someone would claim the Podlings? Really? That's your assertion?

PressF4Respect
Debates: 10
PressF4Respect
It’s really weird that Arose full claimed right after drafter did, and that both claims are so similar. Either drafter is fake claiming (highly unlikely given the complexity of the claim) or Arose is trying to get us to lynch drafter (power town) by counter claiming the exact same thing. The latter case is a lot more likely than the former. If Arose does end up town then drafter is scum.

VTL A-R-O-S-E
A-R-O-S-E
A-R-O-S-E
-->
@PressF4Respect
I'm not CCing.

In my PM it says his role existed. In Dark Crystal the UrSu and Skeksis are linked by life. If one dies their mirror does as well. I went into this game with the goal of finding that role.

Our roles are the same, but on different sides.

warren42
Debates: 2
warren42
Can someone point me to drafter's claim? Skimmed twice and haven't seen it.

Either way I'm more inclined to believe him over AROSE, since AROSE lied about his role first. That said... it would be weird for mafia that had claimed vanilla to come out and do this.

Guess it doesn't matter though because this is w/v 99% of the time. I think we just lynch AROSE and if we're wrong we lynch drafter.
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@warren42
Post 246

yes- it is hard to tell. They’ve been hacking away at each other for 24 hrs now. Aroses justification makes way more sense than drafters podlings claim but then aroses soft claim makes little sense

i assume one must be scum do that s the good news

i think I believe arose over drafter but will lynch either.  If arose is right then either loses power after lynch

oromagi
oromagi
-->
@A-R-O-S-E
Does your justification specifically say that your counterpart is scum?
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@drafterman
Does your justification say anything about counterparts?