-->
@Dr.Franklin
*deep sigh*
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Dr.Franklin
I just want him to suck so bad that we trade or tank for a QB at this point, but he seemed to pull off a Trubisky move again, somehow getting 15pts in 1min of play and doing a classic trubisky

Classic Trubisky= dig yourself deeper into a deep hole that is impossible to climb out of. Then when score is settled, you somehow start climbing and climb fast enough where people may think you can come back to the surface, but then fall down
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Dr.Franklin
There were many things wrong with the Bears game

1) Nagy is too fancy of a playcaller. This is the MOST SHITTIEST GAME I EVER SEEN HIM CALL. The packers game was bad, but my god this is worse

S1) Why the hell do you pass the ball 54 times when Trubisky has a bad shoulder. He played shit because 40% his arm was shit. He threw some shitty passes, why throw 54 PASSES!
S2) You have a stud in Montgomery in the backfield, who takes 23 carries in Iowa for 160yds. The dude is a workhorse. In the NFL, he can run the ball 17 times and be fine. There was no reason why we couldn't utilize him in that 1st quarter, the Saints D looks horrendous. my god mate

2) The offense line is a complete joke. Like literally. That is the first thing we adress. We need an O Line. Long is retiring for sure, Massie is out, and the O Line just lets shitty plays happen. On fucking god, we let the Saints ST unit get a safety as they charged O Donnell right down the fucking middle. What the hell is that shit. This is a draft issue now.

3) The defense playcalling was shit too. There is no reason to man cover Michael Thomas. He had 9c for 131 yds. He had NO TD's. How do you let him do that much damage w/o scoring a TD. Man coverage is not working. You need a zone in this and let Eddie Jackson thrive. We had so many chances for turnovers

4) YOU CAME OFF A FUCKING BYE WEEK! WHAT IN GODS RIGHT TESTICLE, BSH TEST TESTICLE, AND MY DICK WHERE YOU DOING???