CoC is meant to apply to Discord but when someone talks shit about me on there nothing is done.

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 62
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
10.18.2019 10:21AM
You are slandering the site and it's polilcy for something that we are reviewing. You have made attacks against Wylted too and how done attacks against him. He is not in the right either, but you are not the angel child... you have done things to provoke him too, and this feud needs to stop between you guys. It has gone too far. I am working with moderation to see an action we can do, but both of you will be punished. I am not going to deal with more drama and your slander of the site and your attacks

this is from me as a discord moderator. Since you blocked me on Discord, I could not contact you on discord. I am just informing you with the conversations I had 

Vader
Vader
This is the PM I sent to RM he claims that is threats.
Castin
Debates: 0
Castin
-->
@Vader
The mods wont side with RM
They sided with him during this Wylted situation, they may do it again
We did not choose sides, Supa. We just enforced the rules that were put up to ensure a fair election. Personally I'm extremely irritated that you had to lose all those votes, through no fault of your own, because one person deliberately snuck around violating election ethics. You were denied your fair shot here. And you deserved a fair shot.
Vader
Vader
-->
@Castin
 I didn’t necessarily mean it that way
Castin
Castin
-->
@Vader
How did you mean it? Perhaps I misunderstood.
Vader
Vader
-->
@Castin
I didn't mean it in a "wahhh they didn't support my votes way", but in the way that during the bickering of RM and Wylted, which were both at fault, but Wylted more at fault, RM seemed to be handed nothing but Wylted a ban. Which I see. Not related to me
Castin
Castin
-->
@Vader
Well, I only have jurisdiction over one of those people. I don't know what Rash supposedly said, if it was actionable mod-wise, or what or if action was taken. 😕

RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
Tell me my fault, before defending the indefensible.
Castin
Castin
-->
@RationalMadman
I probably shouldn't have made that last post. I wasn't trying to start anything or stoke the fire. It's my bad.

It's over, you won into the HoF, that says everything that needs to be said imo, and it may be best to put this drama behind us.
bsh1
Debates: 14
bsh1
-->
@Castin
it may be best to put this drama behind us.
+1
A-R-O-S-E
A-R-O-S-E
-->
@RationalMadman
What does Clash of Clans have to do with discord?
bsh1
Debates: 14
bsh1
-->
@A-R-O-S-E

Vader
Vader
-->
@A-R-O-S-E
HAH
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@A-R-O-S-E
That was amazing 🤣
Castin
Castin
-->
@A-R-O-S-E
It actually stands for Cock of Cocks, bish's name for his genitalia. Do you know how the Persian emperor Xerxes was called the "king of kings"? It's kind of like that.

This is a state secret and not widely known, of course. Which is why I'm telling you in private.

Vader
Vader
-->
@Castin
*gasp*
Castin
Castin
-->
@Vader
It may be startling at first, I know, but in time it will all make sense.
Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
CoC is obviously Code of Conduct; and is nothing to do with male dangly bits.

Its quote long, so I think there should be an abridged shorter version - Keynotes if you will: though I have no clue what it should be called...
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Castin
To be frank, if Bsh has a nickname for his junk, it would be something like “Sebastian” 

Castin
Castin
-->
@Ramshutu
Insubordination. Blatant insubordination to the Cock of Cocks.
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Castin
Pfft. It’s far too crass for Bsh1. Sebastian is a classy posh name; the type of name that would often be introduced to oxford graduates.

Mine on the other hand, is Dickolas Cage.
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
And yes; my Testicles are “National Treasure” and “National Treasure 2”
Castin
Castin
Oh there goes my damn sense of humor, I see a spider. Great.

It's on my ceiling. They know I'm short. They mock me.

They go up there to die and then a stray waft of air makes their curled-up husks fall on me. Do you see how they use psychological warfare even in death.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Castin
Glass-and-paper trap is your friend, weaponise the spider, let it kill the insects who may come your way and flutter around the lightbulbs really annoyingly. I promise you, this actively reduces the insect population around your window and garden, if you consistently let them out.
Castin
Castin
-->
@RationalMadman
I probably kill less than 1% of all spiders in my immediate area. It's just not enough to make much difference either way.

Certainly not enough to make me go to the trouble of collecting materials and carefully lifting and carrying the spider outside. Especially not when it's nighttime and I'm cozy. Pesticides achieve the same thing, anyway. So all the spider really is is a threat to my peace of mind. And the way they kill their prey is so horrific. *shudder* Not that horrific predation is uncommon in nature. Quite the opposite.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Castin
It is. Multiply them by the children they will vs won't have, then also consider that spiders tend to build webs more rapidly and actively when they detect other spiders doing so in the vicinity (they are more gang-like than people think).
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
You're more sympathetic to the insects that will annoy the crap out of you than you are to yourself. You'd then kill spiders in the name of your suffering but ignore how insects, who dodge you much better and are far more irritating, will be to you.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Pesticides damage the environment and have big side effects for the plants too (which require more chemicals to counteract).
Castin
Castin
-->
@RationalMadman
You're more sympathetic to the insects that will annoy the crap out of you than you are to yourself.
And that's... bad?

Castin
Castin
-->
@RationalMadman
Pesticides damage the environment and have big side effects for the plants too (which require more chemicals to counteract).
That's true, but not all of them to the same degree, and to be honest I have a bit of an overgrowth problem, so fewer plants would not be entirely unwelcome.