The Wylted Commission (The Official Report on The Hall Of Fame Election)

Author: Wylted

Total: 37
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
For the record it is not racist to say that portions of the black community such as portions involved in gang activity are more likely to accept me than you. You can pretend that no black people at all are in gangs,and that is fine. But I have been in am all black gang and cam tell you, that certain portions of the black community would consider me an insider and your white bread ass an outsider,and refer to me as nigga and you as cracker. 
Wylted
Wylted
Hell I could even go to a random African village antagonistic towards outsiders, and be accepted faster than you could. You can learn from me, because I have more of a black card than you do, and in fact can pull your black card when and if I feel like it. Certain of us whites have this special power. I am not the only one. Jerry Lee Lewis also had this power for example
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Castin
I considered including you to show how bsh1 creates proxies to distance himself and create plausible deniability but I wanted this report to focus merely on the election and associated events and not on his over all misdealings or about me

RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
Wylted, see a therapist please. Preferably not a racist one.
Wylted
Wylted
Rm, how does fucking black chicks make me racist? If anything it proves I am pro black. Maybe more so than even Martin Luther king jr
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@RationalMadman
Wylted, see a therapist please. Preferably not a racist one.
+1
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
This a good place to start for you with what u asked me