Office Mafia Day 1

Author: warren42

Total: 853
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
I think supa is pretty scummy too if I am being honest. I can forgive some stuff he says because I understand he is a younger guy and still makes some noob plays, but some of the stuff he says just makes me scratch my head. I am wondering his motivations for being okay with an an SA lynch that he admits was just due to other things going on around the site, but can't seem to explain his reasons for not wanting to lynch a scummier AROSE.
PressF4Respect
Debates: 10
PressF4Respect
-->
@ILikePie5
The only thing we really have on AROSE atm is his obscure softclaim (which he did last game as well) and his lack of activity (may or may not be justified, I have to check how long ago he was online).
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@drafterman
I read his posts and they don't make me think he's scum?
Yeah but at a couple points this Day Phase you weren't really all that sure that the SA lynch was the best thing. And now it feels like your kind of settling. I'd assume you would at least provide a reason why you don't think his difference in game play from this and the last two games is scummy. 

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
You have the most experience playing with AirMax. Can you tell us his play style?
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
My read on Arose is that he doesn't seem scummy, and he is not usually very active, at least from what I've seen. However, this level of inactivity seems unusual. 
Wylted seems scummy, but I think that is his default. I can't give a good read on him. However, he seems very indecisive about who to vote for, but also very certain about who is scum.
Supa seems indecisive as well. As I said in my longer list of reads, his playing style seems to have become less scummy than usual, so I can't get a good read until I'm familiar with this new style. I don't know if that makes much sense, but he gives off a little less of a scummy vibe.
Oromagi does seem to be defensive when pressed, although I'm not sure what that means. His overall play has been very assertive, both when pressuring and when under pressure.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@PressF4Respect
The only thing we really have on AROSE atm is his obscure softclaim (which he did last game as well)
His character is Ryan Howard, it was outted earlier. 

and his lack of activity (may or may not be justified, I have to check how long ago he was online).
Well he has posted a few times earlier in the day phase. It's more like his spunk isn't here that he had when he was town in the last couple games. He even said in the sign ups he planned on a gambit. That was before roles were handed out.
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
-->
@ILikePie5
Sure.

drafterman
drafterman
-->
@Lunatic
I don't agree with your premise.
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Lunatic
I am wondering his motivations for being okay with an an SA lynch that he admits was just due to other things going on around the site, but can't seem to explain his reasons for not wanting to lynch a scummier AROSE.
That's probably because I'm a way easier target since there are already several votes for me, but just one for arose.

PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@Lunatic
That's my point. We don't have much to go off of anyone atm, and NL DP1 is the least preferable option.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@drafterman
Sure

Thank You good sir!
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Lunatic
He even said in the sign ups he planned on a gambit. That was before roles were handed out.
If he stayed true to his word, would that mean his character claim is a gambit? On the other hand, he could just be too lazy to post much or gambit.

PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@Lunatic
Also the fact that those are the only things to go off of for AROSE
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
I think we redirect to Supa. He’s my top scumread since the beginning.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
You have the most experience playing with AirMax. Can you tell us his play style?
Well it's been years since I've played forum mafia with him, but he is a pretty conservative player as both town and mafia. I've played most with him in live mafia games from google hangouts. I think he is undefeated there, or if not he definitely has a high win percentage as both mafia or town. He's very good at blending in as town, and he isn't likely to press a lynch as town unless he observes some really scummy behavior. 

I don't know if that helps. I personally don't know how to read him yet based on what he's posted so far. I was hoping a bit more activity from him, as me and him generally tend to think the same way, and I was wanting to bounce ideas off him.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@drafterman
@PressF4Respect
@SirAnonymous
How do y’all feel about Supa?
drafterman
drafterman
I feel all of this diffusion of pressure is scummy, tbh. Whatever I feel, I think SA is still the best wagon.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
Well it's been years since I've played forum mafia with him, but he is a pretty conservative player as both town and mafia. I've played most with him in live mafia games from google hangouts. I think he is undefeated there, or if not he definitely has a high win percentage as both mafia or town. He's very good at blending in as town, and he isn't likely to press a lynch as town unless he observes some really scummy behavior. 
Would you classify his outright character claim as town?

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@drafterman
I feel all of this diffusion of pressure is scummy, tbh. Whatever I feel, I think SA is still the best wagon.

It’s the best policy. Right now I’m trying to get statements from people to use in the future after mafia are revealed.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@drafterman
Why is it scummy? You yourself has omitted that you didn't think there was a lot to lynch him on earlier in the DP. We have a whole day left. Why settle on a meh lynch if there is a better one?

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
I think we redirect to Supa. He’s my top scumread since the beginning.
Not neccesarily opposed to supa atm either.
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@ILikePie5
How do y’all feel about Supa?
He seems simultaneously very active but also lazy. He does seem kind of scummy, but at the same time he seems less scummy than he usually does. However, as with Lunatic, I don't trust my reads on Supa. In the quickfire, Lunatic seemed pro-town but turned out to be mafia, whereas Supa seemed very scummy and turned out to be town. 
Overall, I'm not good at reading people, especially those two.

PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@ILikePie5
What are your thoughts on Supa and Wylted?

what are your thoughts on AROUSE
Please provide us with your full reads, this flip-flop questioning looks really sus.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@drafterman
Who are your top 3 scumreads?
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
Would you classify his outright character claim as town?
Null. I don't see a lot wrong with him claiming character only. Also his character is a pretty strong one, or plays a bigger role in the series. From my memory Michael hates him and I remember several episodes where he is very rude to him for like no reason. 

drafterman
drafterman
-->
@Lunatic
Why is it scummy?
Because it pushes us to a NL which only helps Mafia.

You yourself has omitted that you didn't think there was a lot to lynch him on earlier in the DP.
Correct. But a lot is more than zero, and more than we have for anyone else. And personally I don't really think you need a lot, at least not this early.

We have a whole day left. Why settle on a meh lynch if there is a better one?
Because there isn't a better one.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@PressF4Respect
Please provide us with your full reads, this flip-flop questioning looks really sus.

I already posted my reads earlier in the DP...you haven’t if I seem to recall correctly.
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@ILikePie5
I tend to focus on one person at a time.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@drafterman
I tend to focus on one person at a time.

So you don’t have any other scumreads besides SA?
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
-->
@Lunatic
Hmm, I don't know aroses activity hasn't been that high. Actually aside from him announcing that oro was right (which I'm not sure was the smartest play) he has barely posted anything. I'd lynch either one at this point, we have less than a day left, we gotta lynch someone.