-->
@Lunatic
Is that even a question for me? You're on my friends list on steam
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@Zaradi
Playing a game once in a while doesn't make you a gamer. I think I played insurgency with you and Tim a while back, but that's about all the gaming I remember from you.
Zaradi
Debates: 4
Zaradi
-->
@Lunatic
I like you Connor. So I'm not gonna get offended by the implications of that sentence. I haven't been able to play anywhere near as much as I want to, but hopefully within the next year I'll have my own place. And then I will.

Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@Zaradi
I like you Connor. So I'm not gonna get offended by the implications of that sentence. 
Stop being coy! What do you mean

989 days later

Lair77
Lair77
I like changes Blizzard made to OW2.  5v5 with less shields, less CC and no 2CP maps feels fast and fluid.

But the problem is the 3 years (2020-2022) of no content for OW1 that resulted in many players moving on from Overwatch, to the point where OW2 will have a much smaller base of people than OW1 did at launch.

Mharman
Debates: 18
Mharman
I only will only buy Overwatch 2 if public lobbies are casual.

I am not making the same mistake I made playing Fortnite. I quit that game after 2 years of playing because public lobbies became so incredibly sweaty.
Lair77
Lair77
-->
@Mharman
That's an inherent thing in most/all pvp games though, and not the developers fault.

1. When a game first comes out, few to no people know how to play it properly.   Then people learn how to play it, and mistakes you could once get away with are now punished.
  2. Elo.  A game with balanced matches will put you with opponents of your skill levels.  As you win matches, you'll face better opponents.

Shila
Debates: 0
Shila
Why is there so much disagreement over a game?

226 days later

elygol
Debates: 0
elygol
-->
@WaterPhoenix
PALADINS IS SO ASS
Mharman
Mharman
Tried it out. It's pretty good. Started with DPS and am having a lot of fun. My main heroes are Bastion, Junkrat, Soldier, and Ashe.
Mharman
Mharman
Also, I like how it's free to play and I don't have to buy anything. I'm not going to, either. The non-free skins look cool and all, but I don't care.

330 days later

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Ended up being poop
RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
Almost any game Riot has made an alternative to shames the alternatives to it, except for TFT where autochess is a decent alternative.

Valorant is basically Overwatch made better than ever. I am not really into that first person reaction time stuff so idk but based on the little I've seen of both and knowledge of Riot Games, I think it's true.