Office Mafia DP4

Author: warren42

Total: 120
airmax1227
Debates: 0
airmax1227
This is gona be Wifomy but I'm going to do it anyway...

If I were scum, right now I would build a case against Lunatic and get the easy mislynch... and the fact that he's saying we should mislynch me to test my claim isn't even a significant part of the argument... to be clear, don't test my claim, it will end in my mislynch obviously

Being that I don't think Lunatic is scum, I think he's just misguided town, I'm not going to do that, but I'd like to make it clear that as scum I would do that in a second and have no difficulty in doing so.

Another reason that we can assume I am town is that at the 11th hour of DP1 I offered independent reasoning on SA... and we caught scum. There is no way I was bussing my teammate as I had no reason to stick on him and town was far from decided... in fact I could have easily conceded to Lunatic's case and ignored SA for the time being. I just felt he was the best bet, and I went with my gut and we caught scum.

That aside, we can't let Mafia make the greatest come back ever, so we need to be slow and methodical here.

I happen to think Lunatic is town, because as scum his behavior makes even less sense than it does as town - even if as town he's scummy as hell.

I think a cop makes sense, so I'm fine with PressF in the town pile.

Before this DP started I was considering Wylted and Greyparrot town too, so they are definitely in the town side.

That leads Speed and Arose, both of whom I have no specific read on at the moment, but I'll get to that in the near future. To be clear though that doesn't mean I'm saying they are scum, just that POE leaves them as the odd guys out.
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
Also, water was killed almost as soon as he was copped innocent, and airmax wasn't... I think airmax is godfather. Cop doesn't need to be killed because he'll never get a guilty result again, making the role essentially a vanilla at this point. He's not a threat.
This is a really good point...I wish you had said this last DP

Was the deal that we would lynch lunatic over drafter? I don't think I ever agreed to that, I only went with drafter because if I had to choose between him and lunatic, I would choose drafter...

So I'm going VTL Airmax

Also, I visited oro last night
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@airmax1227
WIFOMY is why drafter is dead right now. Please eliminate Luna.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Speedrace
Please vote Luna. It's ok you fucked up voting Drafter, I forgive you.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@airmax1227
What do you say about Lunatic's cop/grandfather analysis?
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Greyparrot
Convince me to lynch him over airmax

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Speedrace
Easy. He somehow convinced town that Drafter was scum for lynching 2 scum. You do NOT have to overanalyze this. Just eliminate Luna, call it POE call it whatever, just do it.
airmax1227
airmax1227
-->
@Speedrace
What do you say about Lunatic's cop/grandfather analysis?

There's nothing I can say to refute it. If I'm godfather naturally I allow the cop to stay alive since why should I care... There is however nothing in my behavior to suggest that I am mafia in the least... did I lead any mislynches? Have I done anything the least bit suspicious? No. I contributed to a lynch in DP1 (that clearly wasn't a bus) and I missed all of DP2 since it went so quickly with a scum slip. On DP3 I stated that I hated the lunatic or Drafter dynamic since I felt both were town, but I eventually conceded since one or the other was going to get lynched and I wanted the game to move on.

airmax1227
airmax1227
-->
@Greyparrot
Easy. He somehow convinced town that Drafter was scum for lynching 2 scum. You do NOT have to overanalyze this. Just eliminate Luna, call it POE call it whatever, just do it.

All I have to go on right now is my gut... but my logical side is telling me that you are right and that we should lynch lunatic for being very wrong so far... but my gut is telling me something else...
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@airmax1227
Luna clearly is not town for the sole reason He pushed a ridiculously WIFOMMY double bus theory to eliminate Drafter.

Please POE that scum.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@airmax1227
You need to put alot more faith in Occam's Razor.
airmax1227
airmax1227
-->
@Speedrace
Was the deal that we would lynch lunatic over drafter? I don't think I ever agreed to that, I only went with drafter because if I had to choose between him and lunatic, I would choose drafter...

So I'm going VTL Airmax

I'm not going to OMGUS you, but the arguments Lunatic have made so far in this game have all been wrong... DP1 he tried to sway the lynch away from SA... he, like I, missed DP2... And in DP3 he built the wagon on Drafter... Now, traditionally I might be saying that we should lynch him for this, but I'm not. Again I am not saying we should lynch lunatic. Instead what I am saying is that we shouldn't buy anything he says in regards to whom we should lynch. So I implore you to reconsider listening to him about FOSing me now.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@airmax1227
Sometimes obvious scum is actually scum.
A-R-O-S-E
A-R-O-S-E
-->
@Lunatic
The pic is not archived
A-R-O-S-E
A-R-O-S-E
-->
@oromagi
When did Luna switch his pic?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@airmax1227
Don't forget Luna's insanely scummy 6/7 vote on SA DP2 in near twilight and he blamed it on you distracting him.
airmax1227
airmax1227
-->
@Greyparrot
Luna clearly is not town for the sole reason He pushed a ridiculously WIFOMMY double bus theory to eliminate Drafter.

Please POE that scum.

You need to put alot more faith in Occam's Razor.
I know, honestly I really know. But I really want to win this game, especially considering how far ahead we got after DP2, and while Lunatic is definitely scummy, I don't see this as his scum play, but as his poor town play... I'm really struggling with this... so bear with me, but we've got time, we don't need to rush anything
A-R-O-S-E
A-R-O-S-E
-->
@airmax1227
So you want speed?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@airmax1227
Honestly, Luna was forced to kill Wylted as tracker since he could not kill us both. But you know this is what Wylted would have wanted.

The ghosts of the past cry out.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@airmax1227
It's not auto lose even if you think you are wrong. If you don't do this today and Luna is scum, you will never do it.
A-R-O-S-E
A-R-O-S-E
There is no longer a possibility to be certain. We are betting on all lynches att this point. Luna and air are the best bets right now
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@A-R-O-S-E
I want you to man up and POE Luna.
A-R-O-S-E
A-R-O-S-E
-->
@Greyparrot
Yeah, it could have happened last DP but I was so convinced it was draft **sorry drafter :(**. I was too impatient. It is super questionable today so I know it isn't happening next DP.

We have 3 bullets in the revolver right now, and we need to shoot Luna with one.
airmax1227
airmax1227
-->
@A-R-O-S-E
So you want speed?

The biggest problem I have right now is that I can't build a case against anyone at the moment. Perhaps counterintuitively my only goals at the moment is to say we shouldn't rush to lynch Lunatic, and secondarily to make the case that I'm not scum - though the latter really shouldn't require much effort. The former is going to be the greater struggle.

I'm going to take some more time to suss out exactly whom I think we should lynch.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@A-R-O-S-E
Thank you. I forgive you.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@airmax1227
We know what Luna does. Let's finish the POE on him. I've read enough of his hundred pages of his defense. His play is undeniably scummy and poor town play is not an excuse to avoid a POE vote. Otherwise, Town would NEVER catch scum due to infinite WIFOM.
A-R-O-S-E
A-R-O-S-E
-->
@airmax1227
We're playing dice not tic tac toe right now. I don't think you're scum but you're out of the town sort of team and that makes you the worst guy after Luna.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@airmax1227
UNVOTE

You made a lot of fair points. And I am 100% with you on seeing drafter and lunatic as both town last DP, that fight was really petty :/
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@airmax1227
What is really sad is that Luna is going to get MVP for getting town to lynch the strongest town player.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Speedrace
What worries me is how well Luna is able to spin the weaker town players with wifom garbage which means nobody will have the balls to vote for him any DP.

Admittedly he is the best WIFOM spinner I have ever seen play this game, and he got you to kill our best town player.