things look bad for trumpsters

Author: PaulVerliane

Total: 112
PaulVerliane
Debates: 26
PaulVerliane
-->
@ethang5
well how else do you get a one world government then? i'm all for it today they call it globalism in my day they caaled us internationalists
i make no apology
PaulVerliane
PaulVerliane
-->
@HistoryBuff
Trump ha charm? seriously?
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@PaulVerliane
A one world government would be the forerunner to the apocalypse Jesus spoke about. I will fight against it with everything I have.

What is it with liberals and big government?

TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
-->
@ethang5
A one world government would be the forerunner to the apocalypse Jesus spoke about.
Why do you take Jesus seriously and how is he qualified in talking about politics? 

HistoryBuff
Debates: 0
HistoryBuff
-->
@ethang5
Trump is solidly non-interventionist.
Trump is sending more troops to saudi arabia. He is picking fights with Iran. He considered an invasion of Venezuala. He threatened to nuke north korea. He is not solidly non-interventionist. 

A one world government would be the forerunner to the apocalypse Jesus spoke about. I will fight against it with everything I have.
How does a government have anything to do with the apocalypse? Those 2 concepts are completely unrelated. 

What is it with liberals and big government?
Because in a democracy, the people get a strong say in how things are run and what the priorities are. If you have weak government, then billionaires and corporations get to decide how things are run and what the priorities are. I would much rather have a say than leave it to people who don't care if I live or die. 
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@HistoryBuff
He is not solidly non-interventionist. 

Comparatively, Trump has killed far fewer than Obama in Obama's 1st term.

The 542 drone strikes that Obama authorized killed an estimated 3,797 people, including 324 civilians. As he reportedly told senior aides in 2011: “Turns out I’m really good at killing people. Didn’t know that was gonna be a strong suit of mine.”

He also has not actually started any armed conflicts to date.
dustryder
Debates: 5
dustryder
-->
@Greyparrot
But how many have been killed by drone strikes under Trump overall? 

says that Trump has conducted 2243 drone strikes in his first two years in comparison to Obama's 1878 in his eight years of presidency.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@dustryder
I'm actually okay with more drone strikes if it ends the conflict Obama started.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
Comparatively, Trump has killed far fewer than Obama in Obama's 1st term
You are comparing apples to oranges. The situation has changed a great deal between obama's 1st term and Trump's. But please don't mistake this as a defense of Obama. All in all he was kind of a shitty president. 

He also has not actually started any armed conflicts to date.
Not for lack of trying. He had ordered an attack on iran and called it off at the last minute. He was literally minutes away from triggering a new war in the middle east. 

I'm actually okay with more drone strikes if it ends the conflict Obama started.
What conflicts did Obama start? He inherited Iraq and Afghanistan from the republicans. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@HistoryBuff
Not for lack of trying.

Wishing the worst on someone is the nadir of humanity.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
Wishing the worst on someone is the nadir of humanity.
What are you talking about? Trump was minutes away from starting a war that would have killed millions. I don't wish that he had done so. I am very glad it didn't happen. But trying to paint Trump as a guy who wants to prevent wars is ridiculous. He was about to start one and only pulled back at the last second.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
only pulled back at the last second.

That's all that matters. It's the reason JFK is remembered for preventing armageddon.

HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
That's all that matters. It's the reason JFK is remembered for preventing armageddon.
So trump almost caused the deaths of millions, but you want to paint that as saving lives? You know that's crazy right? Just because the madman didn't pull the trigger, doesn't make it ok that he was about to pull the trigger. 

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
KEntucky voted all red on the ticket, the GOP support is still there, 

Dr.Franklin the Political Scientist
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@HistoryBuff
So trump almost caused the deaths of millions, but you want to paint that as saving lives? You know that's crazy right? Just because the madman didn't pull the trigger, doesn't make it ok that he was about to pull the trigger. 
<br>
You have yet to answer my question from another thread: Is the primary obligation of the President to American citizens or illegal immigrants?
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@ILikePie5
You have yet to answer my question from another thread: Is the primary obligation of the President to American citizens or illegal immigrants?

Citizens, obviously. But since US citizens want the government to also take care of immigrants, pretending like taking care of immigrants is somehow not taking care of citizens is a ridiculous right wing talking point. One is opposed to the other. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@HistoryBuff
Nobody regards JFK as a madman.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@HistoryBuff

Citizens, obviously. But since US citizens want the government to also take care of immigrants, pretending like taking care of immigrants is somehow not taking care of citizens is a ridiculous right wing talking point. One is opposed to the other. 

Not even Democrats on the border want to support illegals anymore.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@HistoryBuff
immigrants

Illegal immigrants. There’s a difference
PaulVerliane
PaulVerliane
-->
@ethang5
it to me is pathetic that a grwon up would beleive some fairy tale , do you know how many times the bible has been translated and changed they changed it to suit them the bibe is like an astrology prediction it is so general you can re interpret to mean anythgn you want it to you are beyond sad and pathetic i have no respect for you. and if you are by some slim incomprehasible chance right then i gladly side with lord satan, your god sucks 9 year old cock
PaulVerliane
PaulVerliane
-->
@Dr.Franklin
it rejected the trump clone that means something  paul verlaine the fool on the hill watching the world spinning around
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@PaulVerliane
Trump clone?? Oh please
PaulVerliane
PaulVerliane
-->
@Dr.Franklin
absolutely prove me wrong oh please isnt an rebuttal by the way, its ridicule and riducule is proof you have no credible retort
PaulVerliane
PaulVerliane
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@PaulVerliane
Where is your prove he is a clone
PaulVerliane
PaulVerliane
-->
@Dr.Franklin
proof, i stated an opinion opinions are subjective but i will attempt to back my opinion up with the opinions of others
PaulVerliane
PaulVerliane
-->
@Dr.Franklin
PaulVerliane
PaulVerliane
-->
@Dr.Franklin
i love cnn by the way if you ridicule this wonderful source i will block you , how dare you qustion the true source CNN's David Chalian describes Governor Matt Bevin's (R-KY) linkage to President Donald Trump and why that matters in the narrow Kentucky gubernatorial race, where Democratic Attorney General Andy Bashear has claimed victory.
Source: CNN
PaulVerliane
PaulVerliane

PaulVerliane
PaulVerliane
-->
@Dr.Franklin