When Utopia Crumbles [S1] [E3]

Author: Vader

Total: 64
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@TheRealNihilist
What does that have to do with the entirety of this? We are talking about the verb of bitching, not being a bitch! What are you even talking about
Vader
Vader
-->
@TheRealNihilist
The act of bitching =/= acting like a bitch
TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Vader
Are you actually commenting twice just so you have higher forum posts?
Do you actually have a problem?

You can't even answer a simple question and expect me to understand your mental gymnastics. 
Vader
Vader
-->
@TheRealNihilist
You have the real problem here. You dodged everything I said. I literally said the definition of bitching was to complaining, so you said being a bitch means you act like one. You literally DID NOT read anything I said. You just dodged everything I say, but seeming you don't read everything I say, I will dumb it down

TO BITCH= VERB--> COMPLAIN
BITCH=DESCRIPTION

Why do you always have to bitch

to bitch=action

Do you get it now?

He did not call you a bitch
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Vader
This is over. Make sure to add 3 more comments to show how insecure you are about your forum posts. 

It is unlikely you would actively stop killing my brain cells but I can dream one day you don't bother me with whatever you think is good enough to say to come out of your mouth. 
Vader
Vader
-->
@TheRealNihilist
I dream one day you stop an incompetent millennial and start listening to the facts

Please leave this forum! You are distracting from my Fanfic!
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Vader
I dream one day you stop an incompetent millennial and start listening to the facts

Let me remind you that you are engaging in the very thing you didn't engage in on another topic. You say OK boomer is ageism which is implied by me you won't say it but here you would discriminate people based on things they can't change. Its almost as if you have no principles and live off trying to lie your way into thinking you are correct. 

You should be banned for hate speech. 

Facts? A theist is telling me this. The irony.
Please leave this forum! You are distracting from my Fanfic!
I'll leave when you don't comment back. Can you do that hypocrite?

Vader
Vader
-->
@David
@TheRealNihilist

Virt. Have I ever vouched for hate speech?
Vader
Vader
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Stop commenting on my fanfic. You are ruining it with your shit
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Vader
Guess you can't help yourself with 2 comments.

Have I ever vouched for hate speech?
It doesn't matter your intent. If you are discriminating based on things people can't change that is hate speech. 
Stop commenting on my fanfic. You are ruining it with your shit
Please keep it up Discord head. You really show yourself to be professional enough to be the leader of something. 

Vader
Vader
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Cool I will! Thanks for the positive encourage! Now stop replying! You are going off the topic of the forum! 
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Vader

I quote:
"Slurs or invective against an entire class of people (such as racist, sexist, homophobic, islamophobic, transphobic, ageist, and ableist slurs, or slurs against religious, political, ethnic, or national groups) are prohibited when aimed against other users."

and quote:
"Disagreement over what constitutes a religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnicity, etc., is not a legitimate excuse for hate speech"

This "incompetent millennial" is a slur against me by using an entire of class of people to do it. I would like to see what Virtuoso does.
Vader
Vader
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Cool. Best of luck to you
Vader
Vader
-->
@TheRealNihilist
that doesn't include age but you don't care you live in your own world
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Vader
that doesn't include age but you don't care you live in your own world
"ageist"
You should be banned for what you said and you lying about the CoC should also be punished. You are supposed to be an authority yet you act like a random member. You use people's non-changeable characteristics as your insults then lie it is even against the rules. Ageist is discriminating based on age. Guess you are not going to apologize because you don't think you have duty to be more professional with the position you have while also on principle because you don't have that as a principle. 
Vader
Vader
-->
@TheRealNihilist
I proposed a discussion about the word itself. I did not directly use it as an insult to anyone and refuted it in a manner which is not bannable in anyway shape or form. Forming a discussion about the topic versus calling someone it is in no way shape or form mallace 
Vader
Vader
-->
@TheRealNihilist
I am not perfect. But I can be less perfect, but I restrain myself
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
Forming a discussion about the topic versus calling someone it is in no way shape or form mallace 
So I am guessing you would say ok boomer as an insult? Gotcha if not then your comparing two different things. Talking about a word and saying a word to someone else. I implied that you won't call people ok boomer but guess you will.
I am not perfect. But I can be less perfect, but I restrain myself
Who said I would even comprehend you being that? bsh1 stepped down over something not even the party involved found offensive but here you are blatantly using hate speech, lying about what it says in the rules and you might use ok boomer as an insult as well. If bsh1 stepped down you should as well. If you don't then bsh1 is a better leader (actually held himself responsible even if harm was negated) than you ever were and this site is fueled by mobs of people to warrant a step down of a position. This doesn't matter to you for what reason so I don't know why I even typed this. 
Vader
Vader
-->
@TheRealNihilist
There is a difference between what bsh did and this. I am also of the smallest power. I conduct myself in a civilized manner on Discord when need to. I have no power on the site

Nice job willing trying to take down a 16yr old. You are being ageist
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Vader
 I am also of the smallest power.
You are the head of Discord. You are in close-communications with DA so by you acting like this in public this does look bad on the site while also on yourself as the head of Discord. You should step down if you actually cared about the site. You are a bad person for expressing hate speech and an even more of a bad person expressing it from your position. 
Nice job willing trying to take down a 16yr old.
I am also throwing in false allegation. I did not attack you for being 16. I attacked you for the hateful rhetoric you said.
Vader
Vader
-->
@TheRealNihilist
I do not ban people on DART because of Discord. I ban them on Discord. My attitude there is different than on hear. I act professionally there. This is not hate speech and you need to get out of your head. The thread was not hate speech, and that is where you are wrong. This was a discussion about the topic itself, not a HATE THREAD! NO WHERE did I imply hate and simply resignated a discussion where I discussed my belief on the word itself and symbolism. I stated an opinion. There is also magnitude to words. Race discrimination > Age discrimination. I am telling mods to host a discussion on this soon enough to where petty stuff can not be banned and we can have a place where we can discuss freely 
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Vader
Before this it was a non-sequitur while also this:
Race discrimination > Age discrimination
Doesn't mean you weren't being ageist.
I am telling mods to host a discussion on this soon enough to where petty stuff can not be banned and we can have a place where we can discuss freely 
I hope to God you are not involved in that discussion. I hope it is Virtuoso and Ramshutu. I wouldn't even trust Ragnar given how little he cares about the holes of his logic in changing the forums. Your a hypocrite, spout hateful rhetoric and commit to false allegations but please don't give me your bad takes on Ragnar's thread. 

Vader
Vader
-->
@TheRealNihilist
You have spouted continuous hate versus me and my judgement over this tenure and directly hating on me as a moderation and as a person. I am taking charge in this discussion and am taking charge. I am not afraid of failure and certainly not afraid of what you have to say. Nothing I have ever done is in anyway a spout of hate and my discussion was not a hate spill, but a discussion. You are misguided by personal bias. I do not run anything on DART, I run Discord. You will not see my fighting with you on Discord, simply ignoring you
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Vader
You have spouted continuous hate versus me
I called you what you are. Nothing in the CoC states me calling your a spouter of hateful rhetoric bannable.
I am taking charge in this discussion and am taking charge.
?????
I am not afraid of failure
Guess your afraid of looking bad then.
certainly not afraid of what you have to say.
Don't be. If what I say is true you should be banned.

Vader
Vader
-->
@TheRealNihilist
That is a lie. I have contacted Virtuoso and he said nothing I said was hateful or spiteful via Discord messages. So that is wrong, therefore the tables have turned and you are spouting false lies that are bringing down my reputation

I will only step down from power if
A) Busy or preoccupied with other things that will require me to not perform to the best of my ability
B) Stopping me from displaying Freedom of Speech
C) I do not want to do the job
D) Severe lapse in judgement

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Vader
That is a lie. I have contacted Virtuoso and he said nothing I said was hateful or spiteful via Discord messages. So that is wrong, therefore the tables have turned and you are spouting false lies that are bringing down my reputation
If he actually was so adamant he would be here discrediting what I said but he isn't here. Maybe you should tell Virtuoso to come here and say it publicly.

A) Busy or preoccupied with other things that will require me to not perform to the best of my ability
I don't know your best so I can't comment on that.
B) Stopping me from displaying Freedom of Speech
Lol. I can't believe a Religious person's core principle isn't pleasing God.
C) I do not want to do the job
Please do. I would have less flame if you do decide to leave.
D) Severe lapse in judgement
✓ But I don't think you know it. 

RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Thank you for being one of the only members of the website who makes me look like I have good social skills.

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@RationalMadman
Thank you for being one of the only members of the website who makes me look like I have good social skills.
I don't know. I think ebuc is more difficult to understand to be honest. 

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@RationalMadman
Anything to add that is more relevant?
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Nothing you added was relevant in the first place, to the thread.