Israeli Settlements Legal

Author: ethang5

Total: 106
triangle.128k
Debates: 0
triangle.128k
Really, the only reason Israel hasn't been obliterated is because of America and its allies supporting it.
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@triangle.128k
Israel is a limited democracy.
So is America. The point was that Israel is a democracy. The only one in the region.

Its non-Jewish goyim are treated more as second-class citizens.
Untrue. All Israeli citizens have the same rights.

Meanwhile, Palestinians in occupied territories have virtually no rights or freedoms under the Israeli government. They aren't even provided citizenship.
They don't want Israeli citizenship, they want Israel obliterated. Those Palestinians who wanted Israeli citizenship, have it.

Yeah Palestine doesn't have a fixed government, that's what happens when they're denied a government and must instead form resistance groups to the (oppressive) government that is there. 
Untrue. They have had a government for more than 15 years. The problem in not that they have no government, but that they have a predator government, more bent on killing and death than on the welfare of its citizens.

Israel is constantly stealing land from Palestinians...
Israel cannot steal its own land.

...and settling in their territory, do you expect the Palestinians not to react one bit? 
I expect the Palestinians not to become murderous thugs. They aren't the only people in the world with that particular grevience, how come virtually every terrorist in the world is jihadist?

The Israelis came as invaders and have constantly settled past the territory they were allowed.
Israel needs no permission from anyone inside their own country.

Of course Palestinians are going to retaliate.
Ok, then its war. Fight and quit butthurting over it.

Of course, they could sit down and negotiate like human beings, but their death-cult religion won't let them. 

There isn't irrational hatred for Israel.
Among Islamist there is.

There's a blind support for Israel.
Where?

They've hijacked the American government through lobbyism and corruption.
Pure antisemitism.

We spend billions on aid to them for what reason?
They are the only democracy in the region. They feed us intelligence that saves lives, we share a history, many of our greatest citizens originally hailed from there, they are a strategic asset, they contributed to world technological advancement.

For them to attack the USS Liberty or engage in the Lavon Affair?
Those were years ago when the US had not spent billions. Do you know the US also has its share of shameful behavior towards Israel?

Really, the only reason Israel hasn't been obliterated is because of America and its allies supporting it.
Very untrue. Israel has been mass attacked by the countries surrounding it 3 times, each time, Israel soundly defeated them without the help of the US.

The truth is rather that the only reason Palestine hasn't been obliterated is because of America and its allies restraining Israel.

Its time to take the muzzle off.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@ethang5
I expect the Palestinians not to become murderous thugs
Oh you wouldn't want them to copy the zionists. How dreadful. LOL

ResurgetExFavilla
ResurgetExFavilla
Man I wish Trump would spend half the energy he does licking Israel's ballsack on the working class voters who put him into office.
ethang5
ethang5
Unemployment way down, jobs up, religious liberties upheld, immigrants out, military prioritized,  police supported....

Trump is doing fine with the working class voters. And the polls support that. What country are you from?

7 days later

triangle.128k
triangle.128k
-->
@ethang5
The basis of your implications here are that Israel has a right to the holy land while the Palestinians do not. What makes this so? The Palestinians have been living in Israel for centuries. What gives Jews the right to come in the masses and steal land from Palestinians?

Untrue. They have had a government for more than 15 years. The problem in not that they have no government, but that they have a predator government, more bent on killing and death than on the welfare of its citizens.
15 years is quite a short time for a government. It's unreasonable to expect the Palestinians to have a stable government. After British rule, the current state formed as a result of a Jewish victory against Arab Palestine in a civil war. Since the Jews were the victors and the Palestinians were the losers, the former were the ones who would gain domain over the entire nation. The Palestinians did not have their own state and instead had to resist mistreatment. It's totally stupid to expect a rebellious ethnic group to instantly develop a stable government out of the blue when they are dominated by the government of another ethnic group. As an example, the Indians didn't create a stable Indian government to oppose British rule, their resistance was quite decentralized. No not all Palestinian resistance is "bent on killing and death," the fundamental goal is autonomy or independence for the Palestinian people against Jewish oppression. 

Those were years ago when the US had not spent billions. Do you know the US also has its share of shameful behavior towards Israel?
The US always supported Israel lmao. Do list me the shameful behavior of the US towards Israel. The United States has rarely done anything abusive towards Israel. Yet, Israel has went against the United States, multiple times, such as the examples of leaking intelligence to communist China and attacking the USS Liberty.

Ok, then its war. Fight and quit butthurting over it.

Of course, they could sit down and negotiate like human beings, but their death-cult religion won't let them. 
First off, you claim that it's war to fight and not get butthurt over. Yet, it would appear to me that you have a double standard. It is alright for Jews to attack Palestinians and steal their land, though it is never okay for Palestinians to resist. 

You also claim that the Palestinians are mere war-mongerings. Palestinian views towards peace are much more complicated than that. At best, it's a 50-50 split or is slightly more leaning towards peace. http://pcpsr.org/en/node/747

I'd instead say that it's surprising most Palestinians still don't want to violently kick out every Israeli in sight after the mistreatment and loss of land to the Israeli.

And... You're assuming all Palestinians are automatically war-mongering Islamists. Not all Palestinian Muslims carry this view. Take a look at any public opinion poll to the Palestinian people, and you'll find attitudes to be much more mixed. Not to mention that at least a fifth of Palestinian people are Christians. The Christians of Palestine are essentially seeing their ethnic-cleansing. As an example, they once constituted the majority of people in Bethlehem and are now around 12% of Bethlehem's population. Their sudden disappearance and exoduses from the region have been entirely related to Israeli occupation. Most studies and eye-witness accounts of Palestinian Christians confirm this.

What I find hilarious is that a self-proclaimed Christian, such as yourself, would blindly support Jewish oppressors over the interests of oppressed Christians. I guess they just ain't real Christians if they ain't white American rednecks with an ol' dixie flag in their pickup truck, darn smelly brown people! Lord forbid me to say this: the Jewish Talmud (the primary book of post-Christian Judaism) states that Christ is in hell burning in boiling semen and that Mary committed adultery. Islam is quite obviously wrong and stupid from a Christian standpoint, though Christ and Mary are actually honored figures in Islam while they are condemned in Judaism. Islam is simply wrong in this regard while Judaism is disgustingly repulsive.

Palestinian Christians and Palestinian Muslims share a common ethnicity, language, and culture, whereby Palestinian Christians and Israeli Jews are much more radically different. Palestinians also share a common enemy against Israel and Zionism, further reducing tension. Even some Hamas leaders have called to protect Palestinian Christians since they're of the same ethnic ingroup. Not all Palestinian Muslims are war-mongering Wahhabi Jihadists. They're less of a threat to them than are Israeli Jews. 
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@triangle.128k
The basis of your implications here are that Israel has a right to the holy land while the Palestinians do not. What makes this so?
The principle of ownership. You haven't read my previous posts have you?

The Palestinians have been living in Israel for centuries.
So? The Jews have been there longer. The country is called Israel, not Palestine. And a country doesn't become the property of aliens just because they've lived there for ages.

What gives Jews the right to come...
Come from where? Jews were there 6,000 years ago. Jews were there 2,000 years ago, Jews were there 500 years ago. Jews have always been in Israel. And it is impossible to steal what you own.

15 years is quite a short time for a government.
It's long enough to know that Hamas harbors no good intention for Israel or its own people.

Do list me the shameful behavior of the US towards Israel. The United States has rarely done...
I was going to until your word "rarely", that showed me you knew your claim was bogus.

Yet, it would appear to me that you have a double standard. It is alright for Jews to attack Palestinians and steal their land, though it is never okay for Palestinians to resist. 
What you just did is called assuming your conclusion. Its a logical fallacy. Read my lips. The land is Israel. It is Jewish land.

But if Palestinians want to "resist", (and by resist they mean killing 15 year old girls in their homes) resist and quit buttaching about it. This is what happens in a war.

I'd instead say that it's surprising most Palestinians still don't want to violently kick out every Israeli in sight after the mistreatment and loss of land to the Israeli.
Most do. And they have tried three times so far. Each time they have gotten their violent butts kicked back to where they came from.

Not all Palestinian Muslims carry this view. Take a look at any public opinion poll to the Palestinian people, and you'll find attitudes to be much more mixed.
Sorry. I have lived in Muslim majority countries, and have visited many Islamic countries and Israel, I cannot honestly tow the PC line.

Not to mention that at least a fifth of Palestinian people are Christians. The Christians of Palestine are essentially seeing their ethnic-cleansing. As an example, they once constituted the majority of people in Bethlehem and are now around 12% of Bethlehem's population. Their sudden disappearance and exoduses from the region have been entirely related to Israeli occupation.
This is the dumbest thing in your entire post of dumb things. What accounts for the decrease in Christian numbers in every Islamic country? Jews aren't there.

What I find hilarious is that a self-proclaimed Christian, such as yourself, would blindly support Jewish oppressors over the interests of oppressed Christians.
Jews are not "oppressors", and the only ones oppressing Christians in the middle east are Muslims.

I guess they just ain't real Christians if they ain't white American rednecks with an ol' dixie flag in their pickup truck, darn smelly brown people!
SWJ progressive, liberal, politically correct, talking points check:

Racism - check
Bigotry - check
Islamophobia - check
Homophobia - pending...
Fascism - pending...
LBGTphobia - pending...

Islam is simply wrong in this regard while Judaism is disgustingly repulsive.
Which is why you can say this in Israel and walk away unhurt, but would be dead if you say so in Palestine. Weird huh?

That must explain why virtually every terrorist anywhere in the world is a Jew... ...wait..... Lol.

You have bought into the anti-semitic lies of the radical left hook line and sinker.

You need to have your vision fixed before the truth can even be shown to you. Wow.

Heard about the Jew who just shot three soldiers in Florida? What? It wasn't an evil Jew, but a sweet cuddly Muslim?

Never mind.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@ethang5
--> @ethang5
It's amazing how many young Arab men are online looking for American women.
How many?

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@ethang5
Come from where? Jews were there 6,000 years ago.
Not according to the holybook of ratshit and fantasy.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@ethang5
At it's peak Israel was an agglomeration of some small tribes occupying a small valley in Canaan.

7 days later

triangle.128k
triangle.128k
-->
@ethang5
You really don't have to split up the discussion into 50 different comments lmao

So? The Jews have been there longer. The country is called Israel, not Palestine. And a country doesn't become the property of aliens just because they've lived there for ages.
Come from where? Jews were there 6,000 years ago. Jews were there 2,000 years ago, Jews were there 500 years ago. Jews have always been in Israel. And it is impossible to steal what you own.
By this logic, the natives should have the right to form a native-American nationalist state and kick out all other Americans. Even so, it is true that Jews were the original inhabitants. However, Palestinians could arguably trace their heritage to the original Jewish inhabitants. The Jews that were originally there began converting to Christianity and Islam. While the Palestinians may be mixed in with other groups that settled in the land, the same is true with Jews. The Jewish settlers in Palestine were not quite exactly genetically the same as the original Jews. They were largely mixed with Khazars and Europeans as a result of living outside Palestine. Provided that the Palestinians were always living there while the Israeli Jews came as settlers later on, it's arguable that the Palestinians have a greater claim to the land. 

If you're making the argument that the land is Jewish on a religious rather than ancestral/ethnic basis (quite stupid coming from a Christian anyways), then you've failed to demonstrate why the land should inherently be Jewish. All 3 Abrahamic faiths have a connection to the land.

Sorry. I have lived in Muslim majority countries, and have visited many Islamic countries and Israel, I cannot honestly tow the PC line.
Jews are not "oppressors", and the only ones oppressing Christians in the middle east are Muslims.

Nice job on quite literally ignoring the statistics I just posted.

As for oppression, it is certainly true there is oppression to middle eastern Christians by Muslims. In the context of Palestine, however, there is more solidarity between Muslims and Christians provided their similar ethnicity and common enemy of Zionists. Not all Palestinian Muslims are Wahhabi Jihadists. Pushing for a secular Palestinian state against a Wahhabi Islamist one would be the best outcome for Christians. 

Jews are not "oppressors,"

Incorrect. Some studies such as those included in the finding of this book have concluded that the decrease in Christian population of Palestine is directly attributed to Israeli settlement policies.

The Palestinian Christian population was around 10% prior to Jewish settlement. It's decreased since the state of Israel was declared.

Bethelehem used to have a vast majority of Christians prior to Israeli occupation. Since Israeli control, it's been reduced to 12% (as of 2016, which is likely lower by this point).

Heck, just look up any interview of Palestinian Christians and you'll find a consensus among them that Israeli occupation has been much worse for them than Islamic Palestinians.

SWJ progressive, liberal, politically correct, talking points check:

Racism - check
Bigotry - check
Islamophobia - check
Homophobia - pending...
Fascism - pending...
LBGTphobia - pending...
Man you really are blinded by partisan politics, barely even being able to tell I was making a joke lmao. My bigger point was that conservative American Evangelicals have almost no sympathy for Palestinian Christians since they've been largely brainwashed by JIDF propaganda to support Zionism and dehumanize Palestinians. They've been so deluded as to support oppressors of a Jewish apartheid above their own fellow Christians.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@triangle.128k
You really don't have to split up the discussion into 50 different comments lmao
What if I want to? See, if you bury a falsehood inside a paragraph and I don't address it, you (and others) are going to think I agree with that falsehood.

By this logic, the natives should have the right to form a native-American nationalist state and kick out all other Americans.
They do. The land is theirs. But the kick out part is your spin. Are the "other Americans" trying to annihilate all native-americans?

The fact that you call them "native-americans" when they preceded the American state shows your lack of understanding and bias.

However, Palestinians could arguably trace their heritage to the original Jewish inhabitants.
Of course. But that only reinforces my point that the Jews were there first and that the land is theirs.

The Jewish settlers in Palestine were not quite exactly genetically the same as the original Jews.
My point concerns only the original Jews, whom you admit preceded Palestinians and later non-ethnic Jews. Thanks.

If you're making the argument that the land is Jewish on a religious rather than ancestral/ethnic basis (quite stupid coming from a Christian anyways)...
Lol. Or it would be if the Christian had made that argument. You're dying to have "God" introduced aren't you? Deal with the argument before you, not the one you're wishing for.

In the context of Palestine, however, there is more solidarity between Muslims and Christians provided their similar ethnicity and common enemy of Zionists.
Its always hilarious to watch reporters interviewing Christians in Israel asking them how they feel about Muslims.

Christians in London and Oslo are terrified of offending Muslims, how much more Christians surrounded by Muslims in Israel?

Christians in Israel do not view Zionists as their enemies. That is your skewed view.

The Palestinian Christian population was around 10% prior to Jewish settlement. It's decreased since the state of Israel was declared.
The 3 times the surrounding Muslim countries have attacked Israel have had no effect have they? Or the multiple attacks on Christian churches and Christians? Do you know any Muslim country where Christians have increased?

Man you really are blinded by partisan politics, barely even being able to tell I was making a joke lmao
I was too. Notice only you laughed?

My bigger point was that conservative American Evangelicals have almost no sympathy for Palestinian Christians since they've been largely brainwashed by JIDF propaganda to support Zionism and dehumanize Palestinians. They've been so deluded as to support oppressors of a Jewish apartheid above their own fellow Christians.
Yeah. Everyone else is deluded but you. If Christians in Israel view Zionists as enemies and Muslims as friends, why don't they go stay with their brothers in Gaza?

The only one brainwashed is you buddy. You are siding with a murderous, terroristic state, known for atrocities all over the world, and are against a modern democratic state that has the rule of law and protects the freedoms of its citizens.

Here is a simple question.
If a Palestinian citizen of Israel felt that the government was apartheid, could he say so in public without fear of attack?

Could  Palestinian citizen of Gaza or the West Bank do the same in Palestine?

The fact that you even use the silly word "apartheid" in relation to Israel shows your brainwashed state.

America has been reversing those silly liberal ideas in the last 3 years. Embassy in Jerusalem, Golan Heights, anti-semetic hate laws, Jerusalem as capital of Israel, Israeli Settlements in Israel legal....

More is coming. At the end, squatters have to understand that they will not take the home of another just by obstinacy.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@triangle.128k
 support Zionism and dehumanize Palestinians...

Man, I have no love for people that support Hamas, even if they pray to the mystical Jesus.
ethang5
ethang5
Triangle describes himself as anti-Democracy, and opposed to both capitalism and socialism.

I can't figure out if its the democratic, the capitalist, or the semitic parts about Israel that bother him.
triangle.128k
triangle.128k
-->
@ethang5
The part that bothers me about Israel is that they're a useless ally for America and a burden if anything, alonng with the fact that they're a Zionist state with settlement policies that happen to disenfranchise Palestinian Christians.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@triangle.128k
Who do you think is a useful ally for America?