Author: 3RU7AL

Total: 80
TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
-->
@3RU7AL
Censorship

What consequences are you talking about?
You have already addressed this. Please see post #31 and my reply which you should be arguing against #40
Certainly...

Information can lead to harm and SECRECY can lead to harm.

I'd rather face the harm from information.

I simply don't have enough FAITH in authorities who keep SECRETS.

I simply don't have enough FAITH in authorities to police themselves (conflict-of-interest).

Private-CITIZENS should have an iron-clad right to privacy.

Fuck me this is so confusing. I don't know why you are not realizing that I have given you new arguments to rebut. I'll just tell you again that I have already given counters like to this one. Sure you didn't actually address this before now but I already laid out my problem with this in post #40
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@3RU7AL
Just please lay out how I laid out what I did in post #40, 41 and 42. If you have already rebutted the claims brought forward copy it underneath the title of either Censorship, Logic-Zombie, Thank you or Copyright

3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Don't you mean, worker's rights, labor unions, employee owned businesses, and social safety-nets?
Nope. I don't accept this to be a communist idea. All of what you said relies on a capitalist framework.
I'm pretty certain they have nothing to do with a capitalist framework.

Please provide your preferred definition of "capitalist framework".

If we were working under a communist framework if it was working optimally everyone would be equal meaning there is no need for unions, co-ops or social safety nets. 
Throughout history, anything that threatened the absolute power of the rail-road and coal-mine owners was decried as "COMMIE".

Please provide your preferred definition of "communist framework".

My understanding is that in a "capitalist framework" the machines and materials (means of production) are owned by NGOs or private citizens.

My understanding is that in a "communist framework" the machines and materials (means of production) are owned by the state, as a care-taker, as a proxy for shared ownership by all citizens.

You might want to check this out, [LINK]
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@3RU7AL
Please read my response before. Do do it my style because you have shown twice you are answering questions you have already answered.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Thank you
This seems slightly FASCIST.
Define fascism.
Fascism is a system of government that forces a top-down system of uniformity based on fear, intimidation and force.

Quasi-Fascism is any NGO that forces a top-down system of uniformity based on fear, intimidation and force.

Fascism and Quasi-Fascism are prime examples of MOBSTER-ETHICS.
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@3RU7AL
Are you reading my comments?

It seems you don't even bother to clearly lay out your points, like how I did, instead keep spamming new comments when you haven't even come close to the character limit.  
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@TheRealNihilist
I'm replying to specific points individually, so you can skip over the ones you aren't interested in.

After I read your commandments, I made sure to include the underlined "thank you" (as you requested) at the top of my reply.
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@3RU7AL
And you can skip over points you aren't interested in covering? 
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@TheRealNihilist
And you can skip over points you aren't interested in covering? 
I thought that was standard-operating-procedure.
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@3RU7AL
I am going to refrain from speaking to you here. I have given good critiques to your position and I don't see you replying to them. Instead of actually highlighting how my problems are not actually problems, you instead choose to bring up questions you have already answered twice just to name one example and completely be all over the place with what you choose to rebut. I didn't do the same to you so I expected the same thing back. I am not going to comment further for those reasons. 
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@TheRealNihilist
I am going to refrain from speaking to you here. I have given good critiques to your position and I don't see you replying to them. Instead of actually highlighting how my problems are not actually problems, you instead choose to bring up questions you have already answered twice just to name one example and completely be all over the place with what you choose to rebut. I didn't do the same to you so I expected the same thing back. I am not going to comment further for those reasons. 
You're the boss.

But I don't think it's really fair for you to spring your commandments on me at the last minute (post-facto).

I've made an honest effort to reply to each of your points in the order I read them.

Sure I skipped around a little, but I didn't realize that was "against the rules" at the time.
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@3RU7AL
But I don't think it's really fair for you to spring your commandments on me at the last minute (post-facto).
Oh so skipping
Sure I skipped around a little, but I didn't realize that was "against the rules" at the time.
is how people normally address points and bringing in information that I have already rebutted is also what is considered normal. Noted.  
I've made an honest effort to reply to each of your points in the order I read them.
Please also see post #31 and post #52 and post #53. You replied to it 3 times when only 1 was needed since I already answered post #31 in post #40. Meaning for some reason you thought bringing in information that I have already addressed in #40 was valuable much later on. 

I don't know if you were being honest or not so I don't care what you have to say about it. I was frustrated at other things as well but I have pointed out the largest offense so that should be enough. 
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@3RU7AL
CIA killed Keenedy, theres your FACTS about why CIA is a sham

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
@bmdrocks21
Here is another story the media censors don't want you to know about.

bmdrocks21
Debates: 6
bmdrocks21
-->
@Greyparrot
Woah woah woah. You're telling me shifty Schiff is corrupt? Imagine my shock :O

I don't really keep up with this impeachment stuff, but it appears to be making the Democrats look a lot worse than Trump.
Would that be a valid assessment?

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@bmdrocks21
It's amazing how much the media gets paid to bury stories.
bmdrocks21
Debates: 6
bmdrocks21
-->
@Greyparrot
I don't know if you have already seen it, but did you hear how the Epstein story was buried years before it eventually came to light? They have no ethics whatsoever. They leave kids to be raped by that monster to protect the Clintons. Coincidence that they hate Trump, Bill Clinton was implicated, and Hillary was running against Trump? NOPE
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@bmdrocks21
That's not the only big story they buried. There's many more.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@bmdrocks21
The fact that the guy whose name is being censored by mass media just happens to be a CIA operative.

That's some scary above the law shit.

disgusted
Debates: 0
disgusted
The poor rightists just love killing the messenger.
News Flash: it doesn't stop the message.