Author: drafterman

Total: 80
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@SirAnonymous
Besides that, if I was Mafia, why would I choose CORONER of all things as my fake claim?
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
Also you can spin this as WIFOM all you want, but why the hell would I forfeit 3 night kills in a quick fire game just to confirm myself? Also as scum there was no reason for me not to have mislynched PressF day phase 1. I could have lynched that guilt free.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
@SirAnonymous
That logic right there should prove I'm town. You guys both know I'm smart enough to know that, if I killed ANYONE besides Lunatic on the ONE NIGHT he didn't me, I naturally was going to get RBd the following night. So, logically following, the only person for me to kill would be Lunatic, to ensure that I could freely kill in following nights

Yes, I killed Oro in office, but only because we 100% knew that he would be watching press. In that situation, killing press would've been suicide

Besides that, I knew press would likely not investigate me. Here, I 100% knew that Lunatic would RB me. So logically, he would HAVE to be my kill

Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
My only other option is that Drafter sent my results by accident. I already asked him, maybe he forgot you RBd me. But otherwise, you have to be scum
Lunatic
Lunatic
Besides that, if I was Mafia, why would I choose CORONER of all things as my fake claim?
This is you from post 154 of DP2 trying to use the opposite logic to confirm yourself lol

"Plus, I got the info from drafter about roles being random. Why would I need that unless I was an actual coroner?"

Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
I don't know why. That's why I'm confused. I'm going to look through the mafia roles to see if anything would cause this. Please don't lynch me while I'm researching

Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
Huh? How is that the opposite logic?
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
Because you were pushing the argument that roles were random which is there would be a coroner with no evidence of a tailor

Lunatic
Lunatic
which is why*
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
Here are things as I see them.
I know I'm town and Pie is third party.

If Speed is mafia, then that explains the lack of NKs except in NP3. It fits the facts because the only alternative is Lunatic. However, it would not make sense for Lunatic to be mafia because there was nothing stopping him from NK'ing. The only way it makes any sense is if Speed's theory about mafia only being allowed to kill on odd NPs is right and Lunatic decided to waive the NP1 kill because he wanted information about who he was killing first. This would also make sense in the light of Lunatic's push for a mass claim because he wanted info on who to kill. On the other hand, the push for a mass claim makes little sense because he volunteered to claim. This also applies to Speed because he claimed early. However, this early claim makes sense for a mafia because it makes him look less scummy, and it's a claim that can't be verified. It is also the only role that is 100% useless. This is what makes this claim weird. At first glance, this looks towny because it came with the message that the roles were random. At second glance, this is smoke and mirrors. Mafia also have roles, so they would also have an incentive to ask drafter about random roles. When the random result came back, it would complete sense for mafia to share that results to look towny and choose an obscure fake claim that would almost certainly not be CCed. The same does not apply to Lunatic because his role actually could be verified. If Zaradi had watched or PressF redirected him, then he could have been exposed. This is why it makes more sense if Lunatic is town and Speed is scum. Both fit the facts, but making Speed town requires more assumptions and more risk on the mafia's part. Whichever is actually mafia, GG to you. You've played it excellently. Neither of you have looked scummy. In both games I've participated in (not counting Killer mafia), one of you has been scum and played it to perfection.

Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
1. Back then, I said I had no reason to find out roles were random unless I was an actual coroner
2. Here, I said I had no reason to fake claim a coroner if I was Mafia

How is that opposite logic? Both simply show that I am an actual coroner..,
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@drafterman
VTL Speed

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Should be a dub here
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
Besides that, I knew press would likely not investigate me. Here, I 100% knew that Lunatic would RB me. So logically, he would HAVE to be my kill
But then it would have been you and pie in LYLO, and how in the world would you have made it out of that situation? Those two are confirmed to each other, and pie has no reason to care if he gets lynched if SA survives, so SA would be forced to 1 v 1 you, and pie would follow his lead. You were stuck in a rock and a hard place, and not killing me was literally your best bet at a mis-lynch, of which you only need 1 to win.

Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@SirAnonymous
By the way, I never "asked" drafter if roles were random, he simply saw me talking about there being a confirmed role and told me of his own volition. I've been saying "asked," but that's what I really meant, random roles didn't occur to me until he PMd me
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
Huh? No, I meant kill you instead of Zaradi, he would've been alive now
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Speedrace
So it makes sense for Lunatic to waive on NKs for WIFOM but not for you to not kill Lunatic for WIFOM? I don't think so. Furthermore, as Lunatic pointed out, you needed to kill Pie. Zaradi had watched Pie in the past, and so far as you knew, he could be watching Lunatic or anyone else you wanted to kill.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Speedrace
I GOT MY CORONER RESULTS

What does this even mean lol
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@SirAnonymous
Based on your message, looks like you're VTLing me

GG lunatic
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
GG speed, you had me fooled all game man. You are an amazing mafia player
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@SirAnonymous
Lol, why are you trying to convince me I'm Mafia? Either VTL or help me out
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
Don't antagonize me
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@SirAnonymous
So it makes sense for Lunatic to waive on NKs for WIFOM but not for you to not kill Lunatic for WIFOM? I don't think so. Furthermore, as Lunatic pointed out, you needed to kill Pie. Zaradi had watched Pie in the past, and so far as you knew, he could be watching Lunatic or anyone else you wanted to kill.

Vote Speed, let’s get this over with. It’s so obvious he’s scum.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@SirAnonymous
I have one more line of logic if you care to listen
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@drafterman
I don't think there's any more info that would be useful. Based on what I know, Speed is the more likely choice. VTL Speed
Whether I'm right or wrong, GG to the mafia. Well done.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@SirAnonymous
All three times I've been Mafia, I've had CCs (or kind of CCs) that I've used. Why would I purposefully do that to myself again? 
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@SirAnonymous
Lunatic won
Lunatic
Lunatic
Im still town btw
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Lunatic
Did you just fool me again?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Speedrace
All three times I've been Mafia, I've had CCs (or kind of CCs) that I've used. Why would I purposefully do that to myself again? 

Confess you barbarian