To Touch The Risen Christ

Author: Stephen

Total: 48
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Nope Dee Dee, your post is still empty. No one cares who you think is a "runaway". No one cares who you think is "embarrassed".  No one cares who you think is a "real" Christian. You look silly repeating those dim charges over and over. Surely you have a brain Dee Dee. Use it!

Your schtick cannot make me angry. It isn't even surprising anymore. It's old. Like the guy that's been yelling on the street corner at the top of his lungs for 5 years. You are just an empty windbag. That's why you must bold and capitalize, you know your schtick is old and tired.

But I will be here for you Dee Dee. My job is to assist people like you. When no one else will talk to you, I will allow you to display your emptiness. I was trained for it. Everytime you Spam a balloon template, I will be there with a sharp pin to show everyone there is nothing but hot air in it.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ethang5
Life in Wales is just fine.

Never see a Policeman.....Only sheep and the odd Syrian Jihadist.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@zedvictor4
Try to leave your nazi-free Wales and you'll get a surprise.

11 days later

BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5
@Tradesecret

Ethang5, the continuous RUNAWAY from biblical axioms,

https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/3252-to-touch-the-risen-christ?page=1&post_number=18

In your post #18 shown above AND within this thread, you have RUN AWAY from your total Bible ignorance in stating that Jesus is not the Father FOUR TIMES now! LOL

We can understand that YOUR TEMPLATE to run away from your blatant biblical ignorance when confronted of same, is the only thing that you have left to TRY and save face in this forum!  BUT, your RUNAWAY TEMPLATE in doing this ungodly act is wearing very thin within this prestigious forum, understood Bible fool RUNAWAY?

As I have easily shown you in the link below, Jesus is the FATHER, in which you deny, and when doing so, making you close to taking over the position of DEBATEART’S #1 Bible ignorant fool, which Tradesecret holds this position at this time!
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/3252-to-touch-the-risen-christ?page=1&post_number=19

As shown ad infinitum, poor ol' ethang5 has turned into a chicken because he cannot address my biblical questions to him:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI7ni7zL8qU

Since ethang5 cannot even come close to addressing my biblical questions, he has to RUN AWAY from them at all times:
https://elements-video-cover-images-0.imgix.net/files/88546451/1919_DNG511.jpg?auto=compress%2Cformat&fit=min&h=394&w=700&s=5f81959593d03f039dfe079f3f0ce020

Ethang5 now has his own Theme Song, which is RUNAWAY by Del Shannon, praise Jesus for telling me this in prayer last night:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOh8NS_2nu4

Ethang5 continues to follow his embarrassing template of RUNNING AWAY from biblical axioms in the name of Satan, where he is no more a Christian than his equally biblically inept Tradesecret.

NOW, HOW WILL ETHANG5 RUN AWAY FROM THIS POST WHERE I EASILY MADE HIM THE BIBLE FOOL IN SHOWING HIM THAT JESUS IS THE FATHER? LETS SEE!

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Hi Dee Dee!

Sorry, but you post is again just a bunch of inane gibberish. How old are you? Calling people "chicken" is pretty childish.

Your drone of runaway is not getting any traction. The only person you're making look like a fool is you.

You might want to look up the word "template"  before you try to use it in a sentence again. Just sayin'. The guys at Landover aren't big on grammar are they.

Will they sanction you if you drop the schtick? 

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5
@Tradesecret

ethang5, the RUN AWAY of true biblical axioms,

You have now RUN AWAY from my original post FIVE TIMES now, in showing you to be an equal Biblical fool like Tradesecret!  Okay, your template of running away from another biblical faux pas of yours, where you said Jesus is not the Father, and where I proved to you beyond any doubt that you were SATANICALLY WRONG once again, has run it's course to save you further embarrassment, praise! 

With your modus operandi within this forum, it is most certainly apropos to list the following, tsk, tsk:

As shown ad infinitum, poor ol' ethang5 has turned into a chicken because he cannot address my biblical questions to him:

Since ethang5 cannot even come close to addressing my biblical questions, he has to RUN AWAY from them at all times as shown in this link:

Ethang5 now has his own Theme Song, which is RUNAWAY by Del Shannon, praise Jesus for telling me this in prayer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOh8NS_2nu4. Ethang5, do you sing along with Del Shannon with your new theme song of "RUNAWAY?!"  LOL

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN THAT HOPEFULLY DOESN'T RUN AWAY FROM BIBLICAL AXIOMS LIKE ETHANG5 DOES, WILL BE ....?

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Hey Dee Dee, You keep bleating that I'm running away when I come and burn you. Are you confused?

Your lame schtick is old, silly, and boring. I mean, you're actually blathering about Del Shannon, a 1960's b-level pop star! How ancient are you?

Dee Dee, can you say anything with sense in it? Anything at all? Could I be mistaking you? Could it be you are trying to convince people that atheists are idiots? You're pretty good if that is your goal.

No matter. I will help you convince people of your vacuousness if that is what you want. I have no problem with it. Now, make another loony post where you blab about 1960' has beens and drone about chickens, using your loser template of course. And I will burn you again. Don't forget the caps and bolding! The schtick must go on! 
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

ethang5, the continued RUNAWAY from biblical axioms and his devoted Bible ignorance,

YOUR RUNAWAY POST #492392939495568483839859600745: "Hey Dee Dee, You keep bleating that I'm running away when I come and burn you. Are you confused?"

Ah, with your grade-school intellect, you are missing the point that you are still RUNNING AWAY from your flustering Bible ignorant quote of "Jesus is not the Father" which is the most dumbfounded quote a pseudo-christian like you could ever make!  Priceless Bible Ignorance.   I wanted to discuss this with you in how you got so Bible stupid, but you obviously knew that this would make you even a greater Bible fool than you are now, therefore you run away!  2+2=4, Oil and water don't mix, and ethang5 is vying to be the #1 Bible fool in overtaking Tradesecrets position of holding this title at this time.

Listen, if anything, you should be thanking me profusely for the simple fact that I, Jesus, and the membership couldn't bare to see you runaway again for the SIXTH TIME from your uncomfortable position of going directly against the Bible with your stupid and ignorant quote. Therefore,  I ended it for you in my post #36 to save you even more embarrassment, understood?   Sure you do.  You can thank me later.

Since ethang5 cannot even come close to addressing my biblical questions, he has to RUN AWAY from them at all times as shown in this link:

Ethang5 now has his own Theme Song, which is RUNAWAY by Del Shannon, praise Jesus for telling me this in prayer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOh8NS_2nu4. Ethang5, do you sing along with Del Shannon with your new theme song of "RUNAWAY?!"  LOL

Ethang5, You are excused at this time, that is, until you make another dumbfounded Biblical mistake in the name of Satan, where Jesus and I will once again easily Bible Slap you Silly®️ to make you the continued Bible fool that you are at your expense of laughter from the membership!

NEXT?

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Here I am again about to burn you.

You keep mentioning TS. Is he in your template?

Jesus and I will once again...
Tell me. When you were banned, was Jesus banned along with you? Cause I noticed Jesus didn't make a single post while you were in the party van. Maybe Jesus needs your permission to make posts?

You imagine the membership is laughing do ya? Lol!

Do you smell something burning Dee Dee? 
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
-->
@ethang5
D's scriptural scholarship, as he continuously reminds us, is second to none, and that probably includes Jesus. Wonder why he is compelled to remind us when it ought to be self-evident, if true. Must be false.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

ethang5, the RUNAWAY from biblical axioms, and actually stating that Jesus is not the Father, LOL,

Ethang5, shhhhhhhh, focus, okay?  We are done with your comical post where you said Jesus was not the Father, and where I had easily corrected your dumbfounded position that He is the Father!  Why keep bringing this to the forefront within this forum?  Do you like to be ridiculed all the time by making this unchristian like statement? LOL!

You can thank me later.

Good day.

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas

FAUXLAW,

Remember, you banned me from posting to you for the reason that I easily made you the equal Bible fool like ethang5, remember?  With your above post #41 directed to me, do you want me to easily make you the dumbfounded of the scriptures pseudo-christian like ethang5 again?  I have laid off of your Bible stupidity of late to give you a needed break from you continually running away from my biblical corrections towards you. Do you want me to begin in this manner once again at your expense in front of the membership, yes?

Be very careful.

In the name of the hung Savior,

Brother D. Thomas

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@fauxlaw
He can only post from a template so he's limited.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Hey Dee Dee, did I shame you out of your case and bolding? I almost didn't recognize your last post.

But your post are still filled only with pablum. Schtick will never get you there Shem. No one cares about your opinions, especially after you've spammed them a thousand times. Exactly how empty are you? "The membership" doesn't even read your loony template posts.

Lol. You're like that other brainiac. I don't fall for your lame bait, so you lie that I "keep bringing this to the forefront". Lol. What? Your emptiness? Your silly reputation doesn't work. Your childish attempts at shock don't work. Your template schtick doesn't work. Now what will you do?

Your vacuous posts sit like stones in the river of the threads conversation. If I didn't talk to you, you'd be almost invisible. But Ethan is a man of his word. I will be here for you Dee Dee. If you are intent on showing how clueless you are, Ethan will help you do it. I will toast you till you're burnt black.

Project yet again about how embarrassed you are.

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

Ethang5.

Shhhhhhhhhh .......

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Hey Dee Dee, 

Did your template break? Waiting for word from your loony Landover church on how to proceed? Tired of spamming the same stupidity over and over? Your schtick not working anymore?

Whatever the case, as  you can see, I'm still here for you. Looks like you realized your posts were empty and decided to leave them empty of the vacuous bolded, capitalized, words. Progress.

Now you can work on the leap from not posting anything stupid, to actually posting something intelligent. You can do it Dee Dee! I believe in you. Now, just ignore Landover and the voices in your head for a second and concentrate. 
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

Ethang5,  the RUNAWAY from biblical axioms, and actually stating that Jesus is not the Father, LOL!!!,

Ethang5, TRUE Christians need one more laugh at your embarrassing expense once again? Okay?  Tell the other pseudo-christians again that JESUS IS NOT THE FATHER like you did, and where I had to easily school you again in showing your dumbfounded lack of knowledge about your division of Christianity in the post below!

Now, since you can't address your biblical ignorance, but to only RUN AWAY from it, I want to make sure once again that I literally OWN YOU AND YOUR FAITH by you not addressing your Bible ignorance by saying that Jesus is not the Father, and bring forth more statements that do not address this act of yours, ready?

BEGIN:

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Oops! Dee Dee, the caps and bolding is slipping back in on you! 

And your post is still empty of real content. It seems your loony Landover boys had no new ideas for you, so you went right back to your template schtick. 

Can't you answer questions in your template? I asked if Jesus went with you when you were banned. You guys are so close, and Jesus didn't post while you were meeting the men in Black. Did He? While you were gone, did you visit your prostitutes in Vegas? You don't seem mellow at all so I'm wondering if your prostitution ministry relaxed you at all.

But as always, I'm here for you. You may be comic relief to the membership, but I take you seriously. Mental illness is nothing to joke about. Hey! Can I try it? I can? Ok, here goes...

NEXT!: 

(Hee, hee, it's easy being loon.)