To Touch The Risen Christ

Author: Stephen

Total: 48
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
I did sometime ago, raise the question of the bias shown by the risen Christ when allowing the men to touch him but not the women. It went something along the lines brought about by these verses:

John 20:16- 17 16 Jesus saith unto her, Mary. She turned herself, and saith unto him, Rabboni; which is to say, Master. Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

But at Luke 24:39 he encourages his followers to touch to feel that he is not a ghost/spirit.

Jesus then goes even further and implores "doubting Thomas" to:,  "Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing John 20:27.

The query at the time was  why did this risen so called "god" refuse the affection one person to touch him yet encouraged another to do the opposite?

But all the above aside for a second  we simply have to consider this verse and why it must be taken into serious consideration . Notice the highlight bold & underlined.  

Matthew 28:8-15 King James Version (KJV)
8 And they departed quickly from the sepulchre with fear and great joy; and did run to bring his disciples word.
9 And as they went to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, All hail >>>> And they came and held him by the feet,<<<< and worshipped him.
10 Then said Jesus unto them, Be not afraid: go tell my brethren that they go into Galilee, and there shall they see me.
11 Now when they were going, behold, some of the watch came into the city, and shewed unto the chief priests all the things that were done.
12 And when they were assembled with the elders, and had taken counsel, they gave large money unto the soldiers,
13 Saying, Say ye, His disciples came by night, and stole him away while we slept.
14 And if this come to the governor's ears, we will persuade him, and secure you.
15 So they took the money, and did as they were taught: and this saying is commonly reported among the Jews until this day.

There is not a single mention here about not touching him because he hasn't yet ascended to his father. Not, not a single hint of words of protest about the fact that they are holding him by the feet and he had not yet ascended. 

I am of course expecting the usual "mistranslated" excuse for this very clear contradiction, where we will have the usual suspects telling me that what I am reading doesn't actually mean what it clearly does mean;  but really it means something entirely different to what is actually written in the scripture.  But it is plain to see that holding means touching. Touching means contact with someone or something else.

And notice. In John above there is absolutely no mention that  Mary had even touched Jesus before his clear instruction for her not to touch him. .

ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
The query at the time was  why did this risen so called "god" refuse the affection one person to touch him yet encouraged another to do the opposite?
Because....

[He had] not yet ascended to [His] Father

The reason is given in the verse jedthro!

There is not a single mention here about not touching him because he hasn't yet ascended to his father.
This was at a different time genius!

So you ignore the reason given INSIDE the verse of why Jesus says "don't touch me" and smarmily imply its a gender issue, and then pick a later time and assume He still has not yet ascended.

Why does your brain go off when you open a bible?
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ethang5
Stop with your nonsense just for once and read the contradiction . I understand that these verses that I have highlighted are a complete embarrassment to the Christian world but they have to be explained with good sound fact and logic. Not by YOU simply trying to invent words, rewrite scripture or simply post more contradictory verses from the same contradictory source.

There was absolutely no complaint or protest from by Jesus about being touched BEFORE acceding to his father  when the women literally and physically took hold of Jesus by the feet.

Matthew 28:8-15 King James Version (KJV)
8 And they departed quickly from the sepulchre with fear and great joy; and did run to bring his disciples word.
9 And as they went to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, All hail >>>> And they came and held him by the feet,<<<< and worshipped him.

YET we have this from the gospel of John: 

John 20:16- 17 16 Jesus saith unto her, Mary. She turned herself, and saith unto him, Rabboni; which is to say, Master. Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
There was absolutely no complaint or protest from by Jesus about being touched BEFORE acceding to his father...
Since this was at a later time, how do you know He had not?

You don't know. You simply assume, and then pretend your assumption is fact.

Do you know the difference between your assumptions and reality?
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ethang5
There was absolutely no complaint or protest from by Jesus about being touched BEFORE acceding to his father...
Since this was at a later time, how do you know He had not?

No it was not. The women had just fled from the tomb when they came across Jesus who had greeted them mid flight. It wasn't even hours after and certainly not days after. There was no mention or protest from him about not to touch him because he had not yet ascended to his father IN HEAVEN!!! 

You are, in your desperation, clutching at straws and trying to invent things that are not even written into the scripture.  

I do, but you don't. The reality is what is the  REALITY of what written in the scripture and not what ISN'T written in the scripture. If anyone is assuming anything it is you.A as as can been seen, the scripture doesn't say the women met at another time or that they met the Christ after he had acceded to his father in heaven, but you want it to say that so attempting to make your assumptions REALITY! 

You keep failing to explain the blatant discrepancies that I am highlighting and instead are choosing to re invent things that didn't happen and rewrite events .

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Stephen
Of course, it begs the question.

Was Jesus gay?
ethang5
ethang5
No it was not. The women had just fled from the tomb when they came across Jesus who had greeted them mid flight.
This was the second group. How long had they been running? How far was their house from the tomb? Jesus had met the 1st group, the second group arrived later  and did not see Jesus or the 1st group. Then they meet Jesus on their way back. Yes it was later Shemp. Or do I need to give you the definition of "later"?

It wasn't even hours after and certainly not days after.
So what? It was later. If Jesus says at a certain time, don't delay me because I have not yet ascended, and does not say so at a later time, isn't it reasonable to think He had now ascended, instead of pretending there is a contradiction?

There was no mention or protest from him about not to touch him because he had not yet ascended to his father IN HEAVEN!!! 
How do you know He had not? If this was at a later time, is it not more reasonable to believe He made no objections because He had now ascended?

You are, in your desperation, clutching at straws and trying to invent things that are not even written into the scripture. 
Like what? It is true this was at a later time. I am taking exactly what is written in scripture. How long does an ascension take? How long should it have been before you would not find a contradiction?

You are angry that I am exposing the illogic in your claim. The two instances are at different times. You don't know how much later the 2nd instance was. But it was later.

I do, but you don't.
No, I do. That's why I'm able to bust you now on your assumption.

The reality is what is the  REALITY of what written in the scripture and not what ISN'T written in the scripture.
You are complaining of what is NOT written genius...

"There was no mention or protest from him..."
And this was at a different time, why should there have been any protest from Jesus? How long after would you find acceptable?

If anyone is assuming anything it is you. as as can been seen, the scripture doesn't say the women met at another time
It was at another time Cletus! Jesus had left the tomb. The 1st group of women had left the tomb, the second group of women had left the tomb, and no telling how much later they met Jesus.

In those days, there were no cabs, people walked, and the fact that they started out before the sun rose, meant the distance was considerable. Stop being stupid to keep your lame claim afloat.

..or that they met the Christ after he had acceded to his father in heaven,
The fact that He made no protest indicates that He had chester!

but you want it to say that so attempting to make your assumptions REALITY! 
You're the one assuming He hadn't so as to claim a contradiction.

You keep failing to explain the blatant discrepancies that I am highlighting...
You keep failing to show any. And I keep proving you wrong. You can claim I've failed, but the facts are there.

...and instead are choosing to re invent things that didn't happen and rewrite events
There is no discrepancy Shemp. Jesus met the two groups at different times. You want to assume Jesus had still not ascended. Why? Because you have to assume this to be able to claim a discrepancy. 

By this being later, and Jesus saying nothing about being touched, I deduce that He has already ascended. 

What have I rewritten? Why do you think Jesus had not yet ascended by the time He meets the 2nd group of women?
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
aàaaaaaaaaaa ,  heel and toe , heel and toe.
slide , slide , slide, slide 
Swing steven round and round, back to middle. 

Ethang ? They don't call Disco for nothing.
And , clap , clap clap.

But you are in front here. 

Unless Stephen is currently running some test on accenting.
And he comes back with a average accention time.
You've ummmmm,  got him on that one. 

And if Stephen cant find out where the women live. 
Then time of the first party to the second. 

You are asking to much.

I don't know the answers to these questions myself. So not being bias, and hearing this from you two. 
Learning about it from you two.

From a layman's pov
If you are both reading the same thing 
It " Looks " like wellll.
It looks like one of them old fashion contradictions. A contradiction.
Well that is what i am observing. 

You got God creating a universe and all that is pretty intelligently like. I'll give you that.
But allllllllllll the intelligence goes out the window when god gets blokes to wriite some shlt down for him.   

Ok So This is how your bible was made.
In a real loud voice God Goes  ' Brendan ' 
' hey Brendan ' 
Brendan goes,  ( hey is someone looking for me , is that you god? )
God goes, ' Yes Brendan this is God ' 
Brendan is like ( Hi GOD i love you what can i do for you.) 
God goes. ' Can you write Brendan ' 
Brendan goes ( unfortunately,  No sorry God. ) 
God goes ' ok be kind to one another ' 

In a real load voice god goes ' Eric '
Same as above happens , eric can't do the writing thing either. 

He gets to Frank , Frank says he can write. 
God says write this down for me frank.  Frank goes ok  (  mattew 28 : 8  and so on. In a oddly worded way that we find it today. ) 

Stephen
Stephen
This was the second group

Stop it!  Again you are re writing the scripture attempting to edit in something that isn't even there. Every time you attempt your rewrite it raises even more questions not to mention more contradictions. 

Second group my arse!  Look this was the same Mary Magdalene that Jesus told not to touch him 

Matthew 28:1-15 King James Version (KJV)
28 In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first day of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulchre.

JOHN TELLS US IT IS THE SAME woman but contradicts also Mathew's version of events. 

John 20:10-17 King James Version (KJV)
10 Then the disciples went away again unto their own home.
11 But Mary stood without at the sepulchre weeping: and as she wept, she stooped down, and looked into the sepulchre,
12 And seeth two angels in white sitting, the one at the head, and the other at the feet, where the body of Jesus had lain.
13 And they say unto her, Woman, why weepest thou? She saith unto them, Because they have taken away my Lord, and I know not where they have laid him.
14 And when she had thus said, she turned herself back, and saw Jesus standing, and knew not that it was Jesus.
15 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, why weepest thou? whom seekest thou? She, supposing him to be the gardener, saith unto him, Sir, if thou have borne him hence, tell me where thou hast laid him, and I will take him away.
16 Jesus saith unto her, Mary. She turned herself, and saith unto him, Rabboni; which is to say, Master.

>>>>  17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.  <<<<<

You are a complete and utter liar who simply cannot defend your corner against these blatant and obvious contradictions. You are a disgrace to yourself, your religious community, your church and your god and you are no better than those Muslims who will say anything and lie about anything to further the cause of their religious ideology. In short,  you are a disgrace.
ethang5
ethang5
Stop it!  Again you are re writing the scripture attempting to edit in something that isn't even there.
Please don't be stupid. Two groups of women set out that morning to put spices on the body. Jesus' mother was in one of the groups.

The first group arrives and does not see Jesus, and they leave terrified that the body of Jesus has been stolen. Mary remains. Jesus appears. She is the one Jesus tells not to touch Him.

The second group arrives and finds the tomb empty. Both Mary and Jesus have left the gravesite. Coming out of the tomb, they meet angels who tells them Jesus has risen. They run back to tell the disciples at the house, Jesus meets them on the way. They are overjoyed.

Where is the contradiction?

Every time you attempt your rewrite it...
There is no rewrite Jed. Just you trying to force stupidity into the verses.

Look this was the same Mary Magdalene that Jesus told not to touch him 
Lol. No it wasn't Pedro. There were 3 Mary's in Jesus' posse. Mary His mother, Mary magdaline, and Mary Salome ( the sister of Martha) Your ignorance has misled you again.

You are a complete and utter liar who simply cannot defend your corner against these blatant and obvious contradictions.
What lie have I told? If I am lying, why are you dodging questions?

You are ignorant of what you speak. Mary Magdaline was not among the women Jesus met on the road coming home.

This is what happens when you take your info off an atheist website instead of from the bible.

John doesn't contradict Matthew. John is one of the disciples Mary comes back to tell that the body of Jesus is missing. Matthew was not around then, so does not include the Mary meeting Jesus story whereas John does. It isn't a contradiction at all.

Don't get so worked up. The bible is not a secret book. Anyone can look it up.

But it appears your so called contradiction has morphed from Jesus saying Dont touch me, to Mary Magdalene.

For the fourth time, what exactly do you think is the contradiction?
Stephen
Stephen
Two groups of women set out that morning 

Says who?  YOU, again?  yet another rewrite. 

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
Says who?
The Bible itself.

YOU, again?  yet another rewrite. 
Have you won many debates by being silly? Read your bible with your brain on.
Stephen
Stephen
Says who?
The Bible itself.

YOU, again?  yet another rewrite. 
Have you won many debates by being silly? Read your bible with your brain on.

Your unnecessary insults will not win you an argument. You have a very poor understanding of your own scriptures ethang.  This maybe because you have never questioned anything about them in your life but simply sucked in every lying detail that your priests and teachers have told you. And because of that relentless indoctrination you fail EVERY TIME to defend your own statements not to mention being totally incapable of explaining away these biblical contradictions without lying, putting your own words into the mouths of the characters and authors of these scriptures and rewriting complete passages. You are a failure and have probably failed at everything in your life.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
And because of that relentless indoctrination you fail EVERY TIME to defend your own statements...
Then why do you dodge my questions Hosea? Dodging questions is a hallmark of a person with a failed argument.

Your goalposts ooze from one thing to another as I prove you wrong.

Here, at first you say, Jesus didn't say "don't touch me". But so what? How is that a contradiction? You can't say. But you insist its a contradiction.

Was Jesus supposed to say "don't touch me"? Why? What does it mean that He didn't? You dodge.

I have not failed at showing that you are an illogical liar. You have deliberately posted false verses, and have not corrected the lie when exposed.

You do not address rebuttals, you just stupidly repeat your debunked claim.

You actually think you should be able to just post verses and then call them contradictory without challenge.

Surprise!!

395 days later

ethang5
ethang5
--> @Stephen

Hey coward, still confused about the 3 Mary's?
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ethang5
@Mopac
@Utanity
Nonetheless Mr E.

If Jesus is GOD...How could he ascend to his father, if he is his own father....One and the same as it were?

And Mr Mopac...How do you feel about all the gender appropriation going on here.

And Mr U....Jesus wants Thomas to thrust his fingers....Metaphorical foreplay as it were.

And Mary is a four times translated version of something vaguely Hebrew....So actually there were no Mary's in J's posee.

It's all latter day reinterpretation of a reinterpretation of a reinterpretation of a reinterpretation of a regional  folk tale.
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
-->
@zedvictor4
If Jesus is GOD...How could he ascend to his father, if he is his own father....One and the same as it were?

Christ's body was brought back with Him. "His body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all."

As the church fathers write, Christs incarnation, death, and resurection effectively deifies creation. On the last day, all of it will be brought back with Him.

And Mr Mopac...How do you feel about all the gender appropriation going on here.

In the Greek, the word that is used in the case of the Marys is actually different than the word used in the case of Thomas. This is one of those instances that show maybe not the best translating in the King James.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@zedvictor4
Jesus is not the Father.

And Mary is a four times translated version of something vaguely Hebrew....So actually there were no Mary's in J's posee.
Right, and Mexicans and Spanish people do not know who jeorgé washing was.

It's all latter day reinterpretation of a reinterpretation of a reinterpretation of a reinterpretation of a regional  folk tale.
So goes your opinion unsupported by any study, knowledge, or freedom from bias. You just get a kick from telling Christians that. Must be why you do it over and over. Has your opinion ever changed anyone?

Do you get a dopamine rush every time you post your tired, "Christianity is just a fairytale" drone? 
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5
@Stephen
@zedvictor4

Ethang5, the runaway from Biblical axioms,

YOUR OUTRIGHT PREPOSTEROUS BIBLE IGNORANT QUOTE: "Jesus is not the Father"

WHAT?!  OMG, as if you weren't embarrassed enough in my recent posts to you in the "Lot had two daughters" thread, and that you are still RUNNING AWAY from in the name of Satan, then you prove once again of your complete biblical ignorance by actually stating that Jesus is NOT the Father!!!  ROFLOL!!!  Your complete Bible STUPIDITY has no bounds in front of the membership!!!

Here, let me biblically school you for the umpteenth time again, where the following Jesus inspired passages explicitly state that Jesus is in biblical FACT, the serial killer Yahweh God incarnate, bar none, understand continued Bible FOOL?!

“But in case I am delayed, I write so that you will know how one ought to conduct himself in the household of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and support of the truth. By common confession, great is the mystery of godliness: He who was revealed in the flesh, Was vindicated in the Spirit, Seen by angels, Proclaimed among the nations, Believed on in the world, Taken up in glory.” (1 Timothy 3:15-16)  Without controversy, who was manifested in the flesh as the living god of the Christian Faith? You got it, Jesus you complete Bible fool!

“For in Him all the FULLNESS OF DEITY dwells in bodily form.”(Colossians 2:9) This verse is speaking specifically about JESUS. Can it get any clearer?

“Thomas answered and said to Him, “MY LORD, MY GOD”(John 20:28)  Here Thomas is calling Jesus Yahweh god! HELLO BIBLE FOOL ETHANG5!

Ethang5, listen, to save yourself even more disgrace within this forum, why don't you get banned again and rethink next time in returning to this prestigious forum where your Bible ignorance has no place to be made the blundering Bible fool again? Yes?  LOL!

Stephen, how do we put up with ethang5's complete Bible stupidity at times?  I personally can only assume that ethang5 wants to take over as being the #1 Bible fool within this forum, and therefore taking away this position from Tradesecret.  

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN THAT ISN'T AS BIBLE DUMFOUNDED AS ETHANG5 WILL BE ....?

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
I bet you haven't a clue either about the 3 Marys.

Do you have a template for that dee dee? No?

Jesus is not the Father was not a bible quote. Now if you knew your bible, you would have known that. Perhaps more bible study and fewer visits to the Vegas cathouse would be good for you, hmm dee dee?

Jesus is God, but Jesus is not the Father. Go back to Landover and ask them if they have a template with logic in it. You are in sore need.

Stephen can't save you dee dee. Just as Hari couldn't. Your emptiness will be exposed for all to see, and your schtick compulsion will force you to "lift your skirt" for all to see.

Ask the mods if they have extra-extra large letters, bolding and all caps aren't working for you anymore, so perhaps if you wrote BIGGER, you would seem more sensible. A thought for you.

Now that is twice you've rolled out the "runaway" and the "embarrassed" template. Thanks. Do you not have any others? Do you not find posting basically the same lame thing over and over boring?

The sermons at Landover must be boooooring!! No wonder you prefer to hang out here.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ethang5
No support required....The bible that you read is  multiple translations, reinterpretations and adaptations of several thousand year old stories.....Undeniable fact.

Differing interpretations thereof, even lead to schism within the regional theistic community.

So assuming that your modern American version of events is spot on, is a tad fanciful to say the least.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Stephen, how do we put up with ethang5's complete Bible stupidity at times?  

It's not too difficult.  I must admit that at times quite enjoy reading the theist explanation/s for all these never ending  biblical anomalies, Brother.

The instruction is clear :

John 20:16- 17  Jesus saith unto her, Mary. She turned herself, and saith unto him, Rabboni; which is to say, Master. Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

Yet just a few verses later it can be clearly read:

Jesus then goes even further and implores "doubting Thomas" to:,  "Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing John 20:27.

Clearly showing  a contradiction from the Christ himself. 

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

Ethang5, the complete RUNAWAY from biblical axioms,

First off, let me put to rest in you always mentioning Landover Baptist Church to hide behind because you can’t address my questions to you in the first place. I went there years ago in thinking that it was a true church of my serial killer Jesus the Christ, but soon found out that it wasn’t.  It was a Satanic parody of Christians essentially making fun of Jesus in disparaging ways, therefore I left post haste so as not to be struck by lightening by my serial killer Savior Jesus!

Now, to this point, if anyone is a member of Landover Baptist Church, IT IS YOU because of you showing us in how Bible stupid and degrading you are in front of our membership.  To save you from total embarrassment upon the entire internet, you probably use a different moniker at Landover and are too afraid to tell us in which name you use, yes? 

Now, addressing your blatant and continued Bible stupidity, your quote remains shown herewith:  “ Jesus is not the Father.”  BLASPHEME!!!

In you trying once again to feebly get out of your egg upon your face again predicament of totally being Bible stupid, you proffer that it was not a Bible quote! To the inept of mind pseudo-christians like you, it does not matter if it is a Bible quote or not, you said it nonetheless within context, understand Bible fool?  See how Logic 101 operates?

As if your quote of Jesus not being the Father wasn’t embarrassing enough for you in front of the membership, then you continue to step in the proverbial poo by stating: “Jesus is God, but Jesus is not the Father.” HUH?!  Where did you get your training of Christianity, out of a Cracker Jacks Box?  Ethang5, you take the term of pseudo-christian to new ungodly low levels with every post that you make!

To easily school you once again, the Oneness Doctrine accepts that the name of God revealed in the New Testament, AND, that Father, Son, and Holy Ghost are three manifestations of the one Jewish serial killing God Yahweh! Obviously you do not comprehend this simple Christian FACT, therefore Jesus is the Father you Hell Bound pseudo-christian Bible fool!  

This is why Jesus has sent me here to tutelage blatantly Bible ignorant pseudo-christians like YOU, regardless of the subsequent embarrassment you will continue to take from Jesus and I, understood Bible fool? Huh? Maybe? just a little bit?

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN THAT IS NOT AS DUMBFOUNDED OF THE BIBLE AS ETHANG5 WILL BE….?

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
You're empty Dee Dee. You should at least know the thing you're trying to parody. But if you don't know what an axiom is, you probably don't know what parody is either.

I guess my questions must shame you judging by how you Dodge them. I see you only used the "embarrassed" template this time. When you read your old posts, you really can't see how bad they make you look? Really? Lol.

I've been trying to contact one of your elders at Landover. But I think he may have gotten too "holy" with a few prostitutes he was "ministering" to over the new year holiday.

This is why Jesus has sent me here...
To get banned and ridiculed? How come Jesus allowed you to be banned? Do you think Ragnar may be scheming behind your back with your pal Jesus?

Lol. What a doofus!
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@zedvictor4
No support required....
I meant required by sensible people, not you.

The bible that you read is  multiple translations, reinterpretations and adaptations of several thousand year old stories.....Undeniable fact.
I deny it just fine. Knowledge allows me to do that.

Differing interpretations thereof, even lead to schism within the regional theistic community.
So do enemies of Christ.

So assuming that your modern American version of events is spot on, is a tad fanciful to say the least.
How it must bug you anti-theists that we exist, continue to exist, and believe! I love it! It may be the way Trump feels everytime he triggers the snowflakes into another outrage. Why you don't just cut and paste your drone ala dee Dee is a mystery.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

Ethang5, the RUNAWAY from biblical axioms,

WHOOPS AGAIN! LOL!  You forgot to address your Bible stupidity as explicitly shown in my revealing post #23, like in the other posts as well that I will soon be making into a large list of your Satanic Runaway tactics, and at your expense once again when I show them to the membership, sorry."

MY POST #23 THAT YOU ARE RUNNING AWAY FROM IN ADDRESSING THE FOLLOWING, OTHER THAN YOUR PRATTLE WORD SALADS OF YOUR POST #25:

Now, addressing your blatant and continued Bible stupidity, your quote remains shown herewith:  “ Jesus is not the Father.”  BLASPHEME!!!

In you trying once again to feebly get out of your egg upon your face again predicament of totally being Bible stupid, you proffer that it was not a Bible quote! To the inept of mind pseudo-christians like you, it does not matter if it is a Bible quote or not, you said it nonetheless within context, understand Bible fool?  See how Logic 101 operates?

As if your quote of Jesus not being the Father wasn’t embarrassing enough for you in front of the membership, then you continue to step in the proverbial poo by stating: “Jesus is God, but Jesus is not the Father.” HUH?!  Where did you get your training of Christianity, out of a Cracker Jacks Box?  Ethang5, you take the term of pseudo-christian to new ungodly low levels with every post that you make!

To easily school you once again, the Oneness Doctrine accepts that the name of God revealed in the New Testament, AND, that Father, Son, and Holy Ghost are three manifestations of the one Jewish serial killing God Yahweh! Obviously you do not comprehend this simple Christian FACT, therefore Jesus is the Father you Hell Bound pseudo-christian Bible fool!  

BEGIN:

Is there another pseudo-christian that can at least TRY, and I repeat, TRY and help poor ol' ETHANG5 in his blatant RUN AWAY TACTICS to my godly posts as shown above? Don't you feel sorry for him, and therefore want to help him out of his predicament of being so ignorant of the Christian Faith?  PLEASE, do it for our serial killer Jesus as Yahweh God incarnate, okay?  I thank you in advance.

In the name of the hung Savior,

Brother D. Thomas

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
WHOOPS AGAIN! LOL!  You forgot to address your Bible stupidity...
But I did address your stupidity.

The same stupidity in every post of yours.

Templates.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ethang5
Well, I personally love the fact that you exist...It currently brightens my winter mornings.

And at least you admit that you deny the truth, just fine.

And it would seem that all Adolph has left...sorry did I say Adolph....Slip of the tongue....All that Donald has left, is his Nazi hoodlums.

God bless America hey?
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

Ethang5, the RUNAWAY from biblical axioms,

C&P #3:  MY POST #23 THAT YOU ARE RUNNING AWAY FROM IN ADDRESSING THE FOLLOWING, OTHER THAN YOUR PRATTLE WORD SALADS OF YOUR POST #25:

Now, addressing your blatant and continued Bible stupidity, your quote remains shown herewith:  “ Jesus is not the Father.”  BLASPHEME!!!

In you trying once again to feebly get out of your egg upon your face again predicament of totally being Bible stupid, you proffer that it was not a Bible quote! To the inept of mind pseudo-christians like you, it does not matter if it is a Bible quote or not, you said it nonetheless within context, understand Bible fool?  See how Logic 101 operates?

To easily school you once again, the Oneness Doctrine accepts that the name of God revealed in the New Testament, AND, that Father, Son, and Holy Ghost are three manifestations of the one Jewish serial killing God Yahweh! Obviously you do not comprehend this simple Christian FACT, therefore Jesus is the Father you Hell Bound pseudo-christian Bible fool!  

As shown ad infinitum, poor ol' ethang5 has turned into a chicken because he cannot address my biblical questions to him:

Since ethang5 cannot even come close to addressing my biblical questions, he has to RUN AWAY from them at all times:

Ethang5 now has his own Theme Song, which is RUNAWAY by Del Shannon, praise Jesus for telling me this in prayer last night:

Ethang5 continues to follow his embarrassing template of RUNNING AWAY from biblical axioms in the name of Satan, where he is no more a Christian than his equally biblically inept Tradesecret.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@zedvictor4
Well, I personally love the fact that you exist...It currently brightens my winter mornings.
Mrs. Ethan says the same thing!

And at least you admit that you deny the truth, just fine.
Lol. As long as we stipulate that I don't consider the jibberish in your head to be "the truth".

And it would seem that all Adolph has left...sorry did I say Adolph....Slip of the tongue....All that Donald has left, is his Nazi hoodlums.
Under Donald, there aren't police waiting to stop me from leaving my city, opening my business, or arresting me for not wearing a mask. How is your life in Wales under your non-nazi rulers Z?

God bless America hey?
He has. We don't have Sheria courts, mosques with loudspeakers, or primitive idiots running around with acid trying to "uphold" their honor like you guys do. Hope you don't get arrested walking outside your home in your nazi-free Wales Z.