Where do the Souls of the Aborted go?

Author: disgusted

Total: 41
disgusted
Debates: 0
disgusted
If the souls of the aborted go straight to heaven the the aborted can have no greater gift, why do you object to them going to heaven?
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@disgusted
Happy year boss. 

There has to be a good time, a perfect age to go to heaven.  

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
Same to you mate.
Keep fighting the good fight.
The wingnuts have no idea how to take you.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@disgusted

What is a soul? Where do they come from? Where do they exist?  And how do you know about them?

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
Ask a godist
disgusted
disgusted
Aborcan recieave ted fetuses are the most blessed of all of your god's creations. Celebrate abortion you godists. The greatest gift a fetus (baby...lol) can receive is abortion.
Why are you god botherers so adamantly against it.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@disgusted

What is a soul? Where do they come from? Where do they exist?  And how do you know about them?

Ask a godist

I am asking you. Because this is your thread. Started by you.. Surely if you don't actually know what a soul actually is then your first question should have been,  -what is a soul?  And " where do the Souls of the Aborted go"?

So, What is a soul? Where do they come from? Where do they exist?  And how do you know about them?
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
They don't exist except in the imaginations of godists but in those imaginations souls exist and go to heaven or hell at death. My question to a godist is totally valid, if you don't believe that souls go to either heaven or hell post abortion then you have no need to be here. But join the conversation if you actually have something to contribute.
Stephen
Stephen
But join the conversation if you actually have something to contribute.

I would have  contributed, (or chose not to) had you made clear that you don't actually believe in souls yourself in the first place, instead of posing questions as if you did have some knowledge of their existence but were not sure about "where they go"..

They don't exist except in the imaginations of godists but in those imaginations souls exist and go to heaven or hell at death.

Now that is a bit more clear on your actual stance not to mention your knowledge concerning souls and those that do believe in them.

My question to a godist is totally valid,

It is. I don't believe anyone is disputing that. Although, it is naive considering that you already (1) know that "godist" believe in the existence of the soul and (2) you already know the answer you can expect from "godists" i.e. you have answered your own question haven't you? Here look>>

"They don't exist except in the imaginations of godists but in those imaginations souls exist and go to heaven or hell at death",

or are you expecting something else from the "godists"?

Or didn't you even write that above?

if you don't believe that souls go to either heaven or hell post abortion then you have no need to be here.

(A) Well you didn't actually specify that the question was exclusively for "godist" , to be fair, did you? And you did give the impression that you knew about the existence of the soul but wasn't to sure "where the aborted ones go". And one doesn't have to be a "godist" to believe that one has a soul and believes in the afterlife, or a spirit. 

But join the conversation if you actually have something to contribute.

I believe I have done just that at (A) above in bold underlined.    I hope you always remember......to take your now advice.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
I'll be back, it will be enormous fun for me. Hold your hat thingo.
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@disgusted

disgusted,

YOUR GODLY QUESTION: "Where do the Souls of the Aborted go?" "I look forward to your answers, especially those who are anti abortion and anti miscarriage."

Aborted zygotes, fetus' and babies go directly to HELL!

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."(John 14:6) 

Since zygotes, fetus' and babies can’t come to Jesus in the context as fully described in the passage above; they are not saved if they die before understanding this passage. KEY WORDS: “no man”, which refers to MEN and woMEN, thus male and female babies and fetus'.

In being a true Christian like myself, we have to accept these disturbing godly axioms and move on the best way we can in trying to defend our faith to the hell bound Atheists.