My wording of PM was modkillable, therefore...it is a fair claim to make
Barney
Debates: 49
Barney
-->
@ILikePie5
@PressF4Respect
This directly goes against what Press said in Post 84
Contextually, Press was answering a question from a noob (me) in #84, so I wouldn't get too hung up on the contradiction. Someone can explain game theory, and disagree with using it.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Barney
if Mafia has a working brain there is a slim chance. he is a power role. either he is scum role or a vig that will be killed. Speed will try to vig an unclaimed and then get killed in NP1. It is not 50/50
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
You're now repeatedly insisting the quotation is there, rather than just apologizing for a obviously dishonest misquotation... So again, if you're not full of shit, where did I say "original plan" as you directly quoted me?

Oh stop trying to play with semantics, you are purposely being manipulative now. Your intent was to indicate he should kill you as planned, though that was only the back up plan. Gonna avoid the argument again?
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Vader
I have a town read on you for other reasons, but no, pm wording doesn't confirm anyone because mods have been known to include town role pm phrasing for mafia,
Vader
Vader
-->
@Lunatic
I meant not but my daily energy is running on mid/half full

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
YO SPEED where ya at homie?

Question for ya. Since this is likely your last day phase alive, given us your read list, towniest to scummiest please and why if possible. Thanks love ya!
Vader
Vader
"kill me them, bitch, and see what happens" is just a way of saying, try me bitch so you can direct the NK off you. 

I don't like when Rag says that
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Vader
you mean the lynch
Vader
Vader
-->
@Lunatic
it can apply to both
Vader
Vader
-->
@Lunatic
it is what pressf did in the office mafia to try to take out his chance of being NK'd as Cop because of the fact.

Since he could be scum and since no other power role, it is lynch unless Speed shoots him, which Speed should do
Barney
Barney
-->
@Vader
either he is scum role or a vig that will be killed.
2nd forum game for me. Back in #275 I was not trying to quote any theory website with n trials of what happens when someone vig claims on an all vanilla team. Rather, I merely giving estimates off the top of my head as part of my analysis of what could happen. You're experienced, so I'll trust your expertise on it.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Vader
Speed is gonna be dead tonight though 
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Barney
Contextually, Press was answering a question from a noob (me) in #84, so I wouldn't get too hung up on the contradiction. Someone can explain game theory, and disagree with using it.

It was a complete 180 lol
Vader
Vader
-->
@Lunatic
He'll get NK off though right? 
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@Barney
Mildly pointless to lynch me, when I've pissed Speed off enough by schooling him on math that he is guaranteed to night kill me (assuming he's the vig, which my earlier process of elimination strongly supports).
It wasn't even that deep lol, plus it wasn't about mathematics

Vader
Vader
-->
@David
If the mafia kills the vig, but the vig shoots too, does the vig kill count?
Vader
Vader
If the response is no, Ragnar is our lynch target
Speedrace
Speedrace
Whoever said it, yeah my other reason for VTLing Ragnar is because of the reason Sir was lynched in office Mafia, playing as if he is a noob. Ragnar might've played only a few games, but he's certainly not a noob at all
Vader
Vader
-->
@Lunatic
@Speedrace
PM'd Virt on Discord. Said that if Vig gets kill even if he is targetted

VTL Pie

@Speed

SHOOT RAGNAR TONIGHT
Barney
Barney
-->
@Lunatic
You're now repeatedly insisting the quotation is there, rather than just apologizing for a obviously dishonest misquotation... So again, if you're not full of shit, where did I say "original plan" as you directly quoted me?
Oh stop trying to play with semantics, you are purposely being manipulative now. Your intent was to indicate he should kill you as planned, though that was only the back up plan. Gonna avoid the argument again?
Stop with the gas-lighting. You got caught lying. Calling people "manipulative" for for having not said what you want them to have said, is insanity.

That I support one of his plans for killing me but not the other, does not deny the existence of other plans.
Speedrace
Speedrace
YO SPEED where ya at homie?

Question for ya. Since this is likely your last day phase alive, given us your read list, towniest to scummiest please and why if possible. Thanks love ya!
<3

Town
Lunatic - When he's town he's kind of all up in your face, he's like that this DP, plus willingness to have strong town reads
Supa - Hasn't scum slipped xD
Warren - This is more lean town, but mostly because you can tell when Warren's speech is manufactured (no offense)

Null
Grey
Water
Press
Drafter
Oro

Scum
Pie - Said Press was being contradictory when he wasn't? Also hasn't posted reads yet, and somehow isn't considering the read on Ragnar?
Ragnar - Reasons already stated

Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
Oops above
Speedrace
Speedrace
Stop with the gas-lighting. You got caught lying. Calling people "manipulative" for for having not said what you want them to have said, is insanity.

That I support one of his plans for killing me but not the other, does not deny the existence of other plans.
This whole thing also seems uncharacteristic of Ragnar to me - he's never stricken me as particularly conflictive
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Vader
I would rather shoot Pie. I'd rather get my strongest read out of the way
Vader
Vader
-->
@Speedrace
Lynche Pie, kill Ragnar. That way we can kill Ragnar with shot at night without risking us having him alive
Vader
Vader
Leaves up open to lynch, and since Pie is scummy, we lynch Pie
Barney
Barney
-->
@Speedrace
Mildly pointless to lynch me, when I've pissed Speed off enough by schooling him on math that he is guaranteed to night kill me (assuming he's the vig, which my earlier process of elimination strongly supports).
It wasn't even that deep lol, plus it wasn't about mathematics
Please just take your win. You say you're the vig, I support you on it. ... Yes it's true that our disagreement about numbers did not initiate your desire to kill me, but IMO it adds extra incentive to seal the matter. I could be wrong, but again, I'm just stating my opinions on which option the team should go with.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
PM'd Virt on Discord. Said that if Vig gets kill even if he is targetted

VTL Pie
What’re you on?

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Speedrace
Pie - Said Press was being contradictory when he wasn't? Also hasn't posted reads yet, and somehow isn't considering the read on Ragnar?

How so?