if your dick or balls are too fucked up, you can't enter the assembly of the lord

Author: n8nrgmi

Total: 39
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@n8nrgmi
you're pretty good at defending the bible.
The bible needs no defense.

what do you think of the verse in the opening post?
The same thing I think of all verses. It's informative.

“If a man’s testicles are crushed or his penis is cut off, he may not be admitted to the assembly of the LORD." deuteronomy 23

does that also mean said person can't enter heaven too? 
No.

plus i dont understand the wisdom in this teaching?
Your questions alerted us to that.

please, teach me what i am missing here
Lol. You're like a Brother Dee Dee light. Sorry, but experience has shown me that it is folly to take an insincere person seriously. 
n8nrgmi
Debates: 0
n8nrgmi
-->
@ethang5
so what is the verse in question trying to accomplish? and isn't the bible discriminating against people with disabilities here? 

ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@n8nrgmi
Look at your thread title. Now read below slowly.

Sorry, but experience has shown me that it is folly to take an insincere person seriously.

In case you missed it, I consider you insincere. As a liberal, you probably believe I have a duty to answer your questions as you dodge mine. You will be disabused of that silliness.

You also probably think I consider it some sort of honor to be grilled by you. Again, that bit of liberal hubris will be dismissed without ceremony.

I won't post here again, but feel free to @ me or post more questions to me here.
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@n8nrgmi

n8nrgmi,

You will quickly learn that when the kitchen gets too hot, ol' ethang5 will come up with a myriad of lame conservative excuses to exit stage right post haste to prevent any further embarrassment on his behalf! His biblical knowledge and reading comprehension is absolutely abhorred, and when these two situations present themselves, he just runs away like he has done again in his post #33.

Every forum has to have it's RUNAWAY, and ol' ethang5 is the DEBATEART'S mascot for this purpose!  :(

209 days later

n8nrgmi
n8nrgmi
-->
@Tradesecret
???
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@n8nrgmi
I think Ethang was correct.  I think that you and some others on this site are insincere.  

Or am I incorrect? Will you answer questions or do you think I just am fodder for your games? 
n8nrgmi
n8nrgmi
-->
@Tradesecret
i'll answer any questions you want. it seems to me you and ethan just like to play games because a lot of stuff in the bible doesn't make sense but you want to insist it's the word of God. 
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
Gosh this man is making me want to remove any genitals into existence. How can one make a concept so unappealing to read.
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@n8nrgmi
i'll answer any questions you want. it seems to me you and ethan just like to play games because a lot of stuff in the bible doesn't make sense but you want to insist it's the word of God. 
Let's try this without the negativity. It really is not helpful.   I am sorry I accused you of playing games.   Please give me the same curtesy.