@RationalMadman
Lmao, you know how I love turtles!

TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
-->
@RationalMadman
Me.

Do you think stopping Brexit is worth pretty much f*cking over the majority of the population who voted for it?

I don't think the UK at this scale has had the government pretty much said Democracy doesn't matter. 
RationalMadman
Debates: 563
RationalMadman
-->
@TheRealNihilist
I have spent a few hours actually thinking of the way to respond to this that doesn't seem very triggered. I could not come up with one. I am fucking furious at the arguments you have presented being used by extremely powerful con artists. It is time to set things straight but I'd rather do it in a debate or in the Politics subforum than here.

So, what I am going to do is lay things out (bullet point style) and if you want to expand on it, please reply in the Politics forums or the main debate section. I warn you that this is not funny to me or a light topic, this is something that is now absolutely positioned to decimate the UK and I am deeply furious about it. It is not okay that this has happend and that that smart and sane among UK population are being drowned out by a brainwashed majority.

• If a child (I know, they are adults and have the right to make an 'informed vote' but this analogy is extremely crucial to understand why respecting the referendum should become obsolete) makes a decision, such as getting circumcised (oh yes, I am even against that) or perhaps to get a gender transition and hell, even voting in a corrupt maniac into power, but grows up later with both more information on the thing they voted on and still being blinded as to just how utterly retarded and against their interests their original vote was (perhaps out of pride to not admit how duped and idiotic they were in their original decision) would you seek to help the grown up admit their former error and do as much as possible to undo it, or would you say 'you chose it, let's make it happen ASAP or I'm fucking you over'?
  • The EU membership of UK is one of the only legal obstacles to rich corporation owners completely decimating protection laws such as minimum wage, workers' rights, even indeed (and extremely ironically) to make conditions so that immigrants can't just come in and agree to work inhuman hours under dangerous conditions on top of letting themselves get blackmailed into remaining as illegal immigrants when their Visas run out (because, you see, the UK was actually the only EU nation to not have open borders to other EU members, so that selling point of Brexit is a total fucking farce). This working class was the primary class who has, and still is, voting for Brexit, it is because they know too little and think they are voting in the polar opposite; something to free them and prevent their jobs being taken by undercutting immigrants.
  • The economic trade of UK and everything involved (especially as now Corbyn's version of Brexit is off the table) is going to take a permanent (not temporary as these lying bastards are telling you) brutal hit since every single import, export and even business meeting involving trips and agreements between EU nations and the UK are now going to be unimaginably more costly than before and the EU has no reason to back down, after all UK betrayed them as one of their single most spoilt members.
  • Carrying on from that, UK has now permanently fucked itself over. Since, not only will it never ever get to be the spoilt brat it was (able to keep its own currency, controlled immigration and extremely high sway in EU decisions and quotas) but it's going to implode, for Scotland will leave it post-Brexit and so will Northern Ireland. Just wait and see, UK will become England and Wales and it's only a matter of time before parts of England become furious at being blackmailed into such a retarded decision despite their regions voting in anti-Brexit MPs and agendas.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@TheRealNihilist
In case you didn't understand my bullet points, I will sum it up for you in one phrase:

It is 'fucking over' the poor working class who are too ill-informed to understand how much worse their life will be under Brexit, to let their stupidity and ignorance result in such a thing happening.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
People who currenty have images I have chosen for them:
  • Imabench
  • Blamonkey
  • GreyParrot
  • Bsh1
  • Zaradi
  • Whiteflame
  • Wylted
  • Lunatic