-->
@Lunatic
Above

SirAnonymous
Debates: 3
SirAnonymous
-->
@Speedrace
I think Press is third party, maybe a jester or a lynchee.
That's entirely possible. It would make a lot of sense if he's a lyncher.
However, Pie's lack of activity could explain no NK; maybe he didn't read your claim (or Lunatic's claim)
That's also entirely possible. He barely tried last DP, and he hasn't done a thing this DP.
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Speedrace
Scratch that, I have new info. Both of you are town, 100% guaranteed. Unvote

I'm third-party, I'm a fool, winning if lynched OR if Town wins

I should show up as guilty (per drafter), which means Press is an insane cop. Sir is town, Press is town
This changes everything...except your vote. You need to put that in bold. Unvote
This would make Pie the most likely suspect.
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
I made post 32 before I refreshed the page and saw Speed's latest posts. Disregard it.
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
Vote Count
Pie(2) - 1/3 - Speedrace
Sir - 1/3 - Press
Not Voting - Lunatic, Pie(2), SirAnonymous

SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@PressF4Respect
5. Someone not me chose to waive the lynch. Given Speed's new info, this - along with a stupid mafia targeting Lunatic or me - is the most likely option.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@SirAnonymous
This would mean that Pie is town and is actually a bleeder and will die at the end of this round

How do you know I was shot?
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@ILikePie5
Not shot. Lynched. I had misread your role description and thought that you would also live on another round if you were lynched.

PressF4Respect
Debates: 10
PressF4Respect
-->
@SirAnonymous
So you went on and on about how I was scum, and then suddenly flip your entire vote like that? Didn’t you just say there was damning evidence against me? You’re literally all over the place, flip-flopping on a whim. 
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@SirAnonymous
Thanks for that

VTL Pie

Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@SirAnonymous
Drafter told me that fool WOULD investigate as innocent. I think press is just a confused cop in that case (receives random result)
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@PressF4Respect
I said there was good evidence against you. However, there is now proof that both of us are town. It isn't flip-flopping to acknowledge the facts, and the facts are that neither of us are scum.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@SirAnonymous
Scratch that, I have new info. Both of you are town, 100% guaranteed. Unvote
Just realized you thought I needed to bold that, I was telling y'all to unvote here
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Speedrace
Ok, that makes sense.
PressF4Respect
Debates: 10
PressF4Respect
-->
@Speedrace
Hold up...

You claimed last DP:
I'm the Side Kick, I visited Supa

and now you claim:
I'm third-party, I'm a fool, winning if lynched OR if Town wins

UNVOTE
VTL SPEED
Care to explain?
Lunatic
Lunatic
I'm kinda drunk right now. And kind of confused. I'm gonns follow press for now so I dont get kicked, but if the day phase is still going tomorrow when im sober I'll try to make sense of it.

Too drunk to bold but vtl speed

Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
@PressF4Respect
I had to test the waters before doing anything, and Lunatic popcorned me before I was sure I wanted to reveal that I was third-party

Pie did the same thing as Angel

And I can joint win as well
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
Basically

I claimed sidekick first because you didn't give me enough time to decide a strategy

But basically I win only if I get lynched or if town wins. I realized that Press could be insane or confused cop, and I didn't want a battle between him and Sir to distract from town winning. I mostly just want to lynch Pie right now because the longer the game goes on, the more likely that I get NKd or Mafia wins
drafterman
drafterman
Vote Count
Pie(2) - 1/3 - Speedrace
Speed- 1/3 - Press
Not Voting - Lunatic, Pie(2), SirAnonymous

There are 23 hours left in the day phase. If the day phase ends due to time, players not voting will be removed from game.
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
I'm aware that this is a horrible time for this given the FOS on me from PressF, but I can't help it. I will be extremely busy today and will not be active until 6 PM EST at the earliest or 1 AM EST at the latest.
VTNL so I don't get ejected if I don't get online to vote in time. If y'all decide to lynch me, don't do it for inactivity.
drafterman
drafterman
Vote Count
Pie(2) - 1/3 - Speedrace
Speed- 1/3 - Press
VTNL - 1/3 - SirAnonymous
Not Voting - Lunatic, Pie(2),

There are less than 21 hours left in the day phase. If the day phase ends due to time, players not voting will be removed from game.

Lunatic
Lunatic
Options of what pie could be: 

1. The target of a 3rd party angel.
2. Deathproof (In which case he would have to be third party, because there is no reason for him to lie as town, and it would be impossible to win for town if he was mafia, but this would mean speedrace is actually mafia)
3. Lynchproof (same rules apply from above)
4. Filibuster (but I don't know how that would work because literally everyone was on pie last night but pie himself, so he should have been lynched, unless 3rd party screws with that).

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@SirAnonymous
5. Someone not me chose to waive the lynch. Given Speed's new info, this - along with a stupid mafia targeting Lunatic or me - is the most likely option.

I would have been told if my role had no more uses, I asked drafter. I wasn't targeted. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
Well, as far as speed goes, I am sure he actually is 3rd party, as if he wasn't real third party probably would have lynched him. Press could be fake claiming cop, but it would look bad for him if he was wrong the next DP, so it would be too risky to fake a result. Sir could be scum though, really the only thing that kind of makes me doubt it is that instead of trying to argue that press is insane, he tried initially to say press was lying and scum, which makes no sense from an outside view. What would sirs plan be after we mislynched press? He could be trying to just avoid getting lynched though and play it by ear next DP. 

Regardless, we pretty much know pie lied about his role. Bleeder doesn't apply to getting lynched. While I don't know how he didn't die from being lynched, I think him being an angel target makes the most sense out of the roles I listed, but doesn't make sense because speed is 3rd party, and is also trying to lynch pie, so he couldn't be the angel.

There might be a role I missed on the list that explains this, but regardless, we know pie is lying and probably scum. He needs to get lynched.

Other possibility is that drafter added a mechanic where lynching also procs bleed, but I doubt that.

VTL pie. I'd also be willing to do a sir lynch if there is support for it.

drafterman
drafterman
Vote Count
Pie(2) - 2/3 - Speedrace, Lunatic
Speed- 1/3 - Press
VTNL - 1/3 - SirAnonymous
Not Voting - Pie(2)

There are less than 15 hours left in the day phase. If the day phase ends due to time, players not voting will be removed from game.

SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Lunatic
I would have been told if my role had no more uses, I asked drafter. I wasn't targeted.
+1
Regardless, we pretty much know pie lied about his role. Bleeder doesn't apply to getting lynched. While I don't know how he didn't die from being lynched, I think him being an angel target makes the most sense out of the roles I listed, but doesn't make sense because speed is 3rd party, and is also trying to lynch pie, so he couldn't be the angel.

There might be a role I missed on the list that explains this, but regardless, we know pie is lying and probably scum. He needs to get lynched.
I agree. Pie has to be lying. He would be dead if he wasn't. VTL Pie
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
And even if Pie survives again, we can confirm him as town because the only way that would be possible it if he's lynch- or death-proof.
Press could be fake claiming cop, but it would look bad for him if he was wrong the next DP, so it would be too risky to fake a result.
That's only true if he's town. If he's mafia (I'm not considering 3rd-party because I don't see any reason for Speed to lie about that, unless he's mafia), then he has no fear of getting incorrect results. All he would have to do is correctly say that one or two people are innocent to make people think he's confirmed. If he wanted to, he could safely accuse someone of being scum. When they flipped town, he could just plead insanity. In other words, continue to do what he's already doing.
However, this is entirely speculative. The evidence against Pie is concrete and conclusive. If he is telling the truth, then we can find out right now and would also have proof that Speed lied about being a fool.
drafterman
drafterman
Vote Count
Pie(2) - 3/3 - Speedrace, Lunatic, SirAnonymous
Speed- 1/3 - Press
Not Voting - Pie(2)

As with last game, since Pie(2) is the only one not voting and is the one with the majority votes, his non-vote will not hold up the DP.

The Day Phase has ended. No roles trigger a Twilight Phase.

The Phase ends in a No Lynch!

THIS THREAD IS LOCKED.