***Impeachment of President Donald Trump--LIVE UPDATES***

Author: Swagnarok

Total: 79
SirAnonymous
Debates: 3
SirAnonymous
-->
@bmdrocks21
Sorry for your death. We'll put a word in at your funeral that you died laughing.
bmdrocks21
Debates: 6
bmdrocks21
-->
@SirAnonymous
You're going to prison, boyo.
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
Someone ping me on this thread in a decade or two so we can all laugh at the people saying "someone I like got impeached, guess that means this is the new norm lol."
bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
It was more the fact that from the second he became president, they were intent on impeachment. They made up the whole Russian collusion business that they said was an impeachable offense. "He stole the election". Then they were going to impeach him for obstruction of that investigation. When that didn't work out, they moved onto the Ukraine story.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
HAMDEN, CT—According to a new poll out Wednesday from Quinnipiac University, 54% of Americans approve of President Trump receiving the death penalty, but believe his transgressions have not risen to a level that warrants removal from office. “While nearly all survey participants agreed the president should be executed in a highly public setting, only a minority thinks he should receive a proper burial, with more than half stating that the deceased commander-in-chief should be allowed to complete his four-year term,” said polling analyst Rebecca Glenski, explaining that the results indicate an unwillingness among Americans to effectively overturn the outcome of a presidential election. “Of that 54%, approximately two-thirds said that after he is put to death—preferably by hanging, beheading, or crucifixion—Trump should not only remain in the Oval Office but also be permitted to appear at public events, attend official White House functions, and have a seat at global summits like the G7. In addition, most respondents strongly indicated the president’s corpse should stand for re-election next year so the people can decide whether to remove his earthly remains from office.” Polling suggests in 2020 the bloated, lifeless body of Trump would continue to enjoy a strong, built-in advantage in the Electoral College.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@bmdrocks21
WASHINGTON—Looking around the chamber for some sort of food station, Congressman Don Young (R-AK) told reporters Wednesday that he could’ve sworn the last impeachment hearing he attended was catered. “When we were impeaching Clinton in the ’90s, I’m pretty sure there was a whole spread with, like, soups and sandwiches and a prime rib carving station,” said a peckish Young, explaining that he purposefully didn’t bring lunch today because he assumed the House of Representatives would be providing them with a buffet. “I asked an aide where the grub was, and she told me she could order food for me but I’d have to pay for it—can you believe it? I mean, not even a make-your-own pasta bar for exercising our constitutional duties. At the very least, they could have provided us with some danishes or something.” When it was representative Young’s turn to have the floor, sources confirmed he delivered an impassioned diatribe blasting the lack of free food.
TheDredPriateRoberts
Debates: 0
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Greyparrot
ROFL
there was fear of scolding from Pelosi for bad table manners so the caterer "committed suicide" by shooting themselves in the back of their heads after they "hanged" themselves.  Clintons apparently are paying for the funerals.
bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@Greyparrot
Lol, classic
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
It's amazing how much of a troll Trump is to get his enemies to go postal.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Greyparrot
@bmdrocks21
I said tag me in a decade or two guys, it hasn't even been a week yet. Chill.
bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Are we there yet? Imma weigh in on this.

Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@bmdrocks21
Has it been a decade yet?

Sorry for not being clear, I was using the definition of decade that means "a period of time lasting ten years".

Hope that helps!
bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Ten Mercury years or Earth years?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@SirAnonymous
I love the Babylon Beee
SirAnonymous
Debates: 3
SirAnonymous
-->
@Dr.Franklin
I do too. They're so funny, and no one, not even themselves, can escape their satire.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@SirAnonymous
yep, it is AWESOME
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Dr.Franklin
U.S.—An echo was heard across the land this morning from sea to shining sea as progressives woke up after celebrating Impeachment Day and learned that Trump is still the president.

High off their impeachment victory, liberals went to bed safe and secure in the knowledge that Trump was defeated, his evil vanquished from the land at last. But when they woke up, they realized that Trump was still the president of the country.

"I thought impeachment would instantly erase Trump from existence," said Pane Wyndough, a Portland Antifa organizer. "Apparently, that's not how it works. Not only were the Founding Fathers racists, but they also planned the impeachment process specifically so that Trump would stay in office. They are complicit in his hate."

"It was as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror," said Bill Pachinski, a farmer in Iowa. "I woke up to get started on a day's work. The rooster crowed. And then I heard a horrifying screeching sound creeping over the land, growing in volume. It started on the East Coast and slowly spread toward the West, with the loudest cries coming from New York and California."

The voices were suddenly silenced as Trump blew them all up with the Space Force's Death Star. While this does seem to be an impeachable offense, there's no one left to impeach him -- a true 4D chess masterstroke.

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Greyparrot
The Founding Fathers...They lied to me