JARGOM DP1

Author: PressF4Respect

Read-only
Total: 179
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
I'm also starting to lean on Supa because of him trying to portray this as some sort of scum meta. I think I'm acting more in line with my behavior in the office where I initially had a gut reaction to Sir and gradually developed it over the course of the day.

Not that I'm saying this necessarily makes me town, but the point is this doesn't pin me as either.

Unvote.

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Lunatic
which ref to me not responding?
Vader
Vader
-->
@drafterman
Your OMGUS is assuming
Vader
Vader
I never said that drafter is scum, I had an FOS on him but not a scum tell. I did not see him as scum, but I was sus

People are fucking stupid. He had a legit vote and said his Water vote is gut feeling. Differentiating what he normally plays where he tries to dig behavior out of people
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
I'm on board to hammer anyone at this point seeing as we only have a couple hours left.
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
I'm with Supa
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
which ref to me not responding?
dafuq? 

Your OMGUS is assuming
Drafter isn't OMGUS'ing you. He hasn't even voted you, he just said he was starting to lean scum on you. Also it isn't OMGUS if he actually has a valid reason behind the the suspicion, which he does. OMGUS is reactionary rage at being voted and trying to intimidate the voter off of you. 

I never said that drafter is scum, I had an FOS on him but not a scum tell. I did not see him as scum, but I was sus
His water vote has been your sole focus of the day phase up until you started defending yourself. If you don't actually scum read him for that, then why are you contriving and FOS?

People are fucking stupid.
lol

He had a legit vote and said his Water vote is gut feeling. Differentiating what he normally plays where he tries to dig behavior out of people
Then why are you being non-committal about scum reading him? If you think he is doing something differently then he does as town that should indicate he is scum right? (btw I don't agree that he is acting differently, and he did prove how he wasn't, I am just making a point because you are also at the same time trying to play it off as a cop out defense that you don't full on scum read him when this has been the crux of the argument from your DP1 posts).
Vader
Vader
I don't fucking understand why me questioning the logic behind a SERIOUS VOTE of "gut feeling" is causing Lunatic to scum read me on this when in DP1 our main objective is to try to look for clues into who could be scum

Lunatic. you are screwing the town up. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
Even if you agree with him about the FOS=/= scum read thing, you have to look at everything in context. 

He town read me (providing no reasons for it) as what I suspect is a manipulation attempt to soften my read on him. Why would he town read me for simply being suspicious of his vote? Why is he continuously bringing up drafter's water vote while also trying to say he doesn't suspect him and this is only a minor read? If it's his sole focus for the day phase and continuously is going to bring up how he is playing differently then how he does as town, why wouldn't he be serious and commit to a vote? We only have less than 5 hours left of the phase.

Vader
Vader
-->
@Lunatic
Then why are you being non-committal about scum reading him? If you think he is doing something differently then he does as town that should indicate he is scum right? (btw I don't agree that he is acting differently, and he did prove how he wasn't, I am just making a point because you are also at the same time trying to play it off as a cop out defense that you don't full on scum read him when this has been the crux of the argument from your DP1 posts).
I am still seeing his direction and he has given me nothing. At this point I think drafter is scum, and if he turns scum, I would advocate for your lynch too
His water vote has been your sole focus of the day phase up until you started defending yourself. If you don't actually scum read him for that, then why are you contriving and FOS?
An FOS is something to take into consideration when scum reading someone. The More FOS's for an area = the more chance of being scummy. His other things he did in the DP are now convincing me he is scum

Vader
Vader
-->
@Lunatic
 Why would he town read me for simply being suspicious of his
I town read you because I felt your original reactions were townish. Now you are piggybacking off drafter and that makes me null
Lunatic
Lunatic
I don't fucking understand why me questioning the logic behind a SERIOUS VOTE of "gut feeling" is causing Lunatic to scum read me on this when in DP1 our main objective is to try to look for clues into who could be scum
Because you aren't listening to anything I have said I guess. I explained thoroughly why I find your suspecting a common RVS vote is scummy.

Lunatic. you are screwing the town up. 
Because I am voting for you? I am currently the only vote on you. Also even if you are town how am I "screwing" up the town? All I have to go on is behavior, there's no theme or characters, and I happen to find your behavior pretty scummy. If it's a mis-lynch, that's a shame. But truth be told it thins the herd a little, which is pro-town for a game like this. Town's best bet is in MYLO/LYLO with these type of games, just like with virt's game.
Vader
Vader
I find your suspecting a common RVS vote is scummy.
If you think his vote is RVS the clearly you haven't been reading. He literally voted WP just because he had a gut feeling. A RVS is oromagi random VTLing me

Lunatic
Lunatic
I am still seeing his direction and he has given me nothing. At this point I think drafter is scum, and if he turns scum, I would advocate for your lynch too

That's fine. You also said you were gonna advocate my lynch in virt's game if I was wrong about greyparrot, but that didn't happen either, and I was town vig so you would have been wrong anyway. These conditional lynches you seem to always propose are devoid of logic. Also glad your finally being commital about drafter. What changed about his behavior from when you argued it was a slight fos to a scum read? All he did was prove how his behavior was similar in town games lol.

An FOS is something to take into consideration when scum reading someone. The More FOS's for an area = the more chance of being scummy. His other things he did in the DP are now convincing me he is scum

What "other" things? lol
Lunatic
Lunatic
If you think his vote is RVS the clearly you haven't been reading. He literally voted WP just because he had a gut feeling. A RVS is oromagi random VTLing me
Randomly voting someone and not giving a reason is a horrible way to RVS, gives the user nothing to respond to. Saying it's a gut read gives something else for the person to respond to. Water acted fairly normally, however if he had flipped out and OMGUS's drafter, I would say that would have been more of a scum tell.

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Vader
I town read you because I felt your original reactions were townish. Now you are piggybacking off drafter and that makes me null
Piggybacking? All the arguments I have against you are my own. If anything he might be about to piggy back off of me. Literally nothing I've said or done has indicated a change in my behavior, unless you think me strengthening my scum read of you is a significant change. You are literally proving how contrived your "read" is to me right now. It's entire point was to manipulate me off of you, and now you are using it in reverse, trying to threaten me out of your town read lol.

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
Now he's reversing his engineered "town read" on me. I don't care if you agree with him on some points, but I think you have to admit there's truth to the fact that his reads are engineered and not authentic. Even if town, he's using his reads to manipulate the way someone feels about voting for or against him. His read on drafter got stronger after drafter said he was starting to suspect supa's thought proccesses more, and he changed his already pretty contrived town read on me to a null, simply because I haven't backed off. 
Vader
Vader
-->
@Lunatic
That's fine. You also said you were gonna advocate my lynch in virt's game if I was wrong about greyparrot, but that didn't happen either, and I was town vig so you would have been wrong anyway.
“Take chances, make mistakes. That's how you grow.” - Mary Tyler Moore
These conditional lynches you seem to always propose are devoid of logic.
I like conditional 1v1 lynches because it can limit a scum pool and narrow scum with the right logic and thinking
Also glad your finally being commital about drafter. What changed about his behavior from when you argued it was a slight fos to a scum read? All he did was prove how his behavior was similar in town games lol.
He gave an example from his mafia game where he was scum, not as town. His RVS's in the town games are legit RVS's. This time it was a serious conducted vote he made based on reason. His true RVS was on DP1
Vader
Vader
-->
@Lunatic
That isn't DART Meta. People do those random stuff all the time

Vader
Vader
-->
@Lunatic
 If anything he might be about to piggy back off of me
Re reading the DP yea it seems like he is piggybacking off you.

Lunatic
Lunatic
That's fine. You also said you were gonna advocate my lynch in virt's game if I was wrong about greyparrot, but that didn't happen either, and I was town vig so you would have been wrong anyway.
“Take chances, make mistakes. That's how you grow.” - Mary Tyler Moore

That is devoid of logic as well. You said you strongly support 1 v 1's in that game, but if you never uphold them then you have to admit there's little value in doing them.

I like conditional 1v1 lynches because it can limit a scum pool and narrow scum with the right logic and thinking
Except for in cases like Dark Crystal mafia DP3 when both you and speed race were both town and gunning for each other. 

He gave an example from his mafia game where he was scum, not as town. His RVS's in the town games are legit RVS's. This time it was a serious conducted vote he made based on reason. His true RVS was on DP1
Drafter always RVS's. Post 22 of virt's game: https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/3311/virts-mafia-night-1

He was town. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
That isn't DART Meta. People do those random stuff all the time

Everything DART is, is also DDO. The whole website is basically a copy of DDO. Meta's may have changed due to different people, but I've played in a few games now, and if anything I've noticed people adhering to meta's the don't fully understand simply because they think it's status quo.
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@Vader
Do you still stand by this behavior of mine being part of my scum meta?
Vader
Vader
-->
@Lunatic
No there is differences. The meta here is exactly what you think is wrong to do. Drafter was not following the RVS meta
Vader
Vader
-->
@drafterman
Yes
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@Vader
Okay, then I renew my request for an example. Your previous one wasn't an example, I provided reasoning in DCM.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
NOW he's acting scummy

I still don't understand why you scum read him for the thing on drafter, it made perfect sense

My problem is that Supa cracks under pressure, and I think this is just is regular irregular town behavior. Besides, he would've done a gambit by now 🙃
irontoaster
Debates: 0
irontoaster
-->
@WaterPhoenix
Well that's exactly what scum would say. 
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
-->
@irontoaster
And what town would say.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@WaterPhoenix
And what town would say.