-->
@Greyparrot
I was distracted by Supa, lol
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
-->
@Vader
Dude, maybe if you didn't freak all the way out about an innocuous vote, we cos have focused on other players.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Greyparrot
I thought you were just inactive 
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
Yeah, we have to push activity next time. I never suspected Virtuoso simply because he was gone (we did go too fast)
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@Greyparrot
Thats a question for the mod, they should replace people who dont post. 
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Lunatic
Thats a question for the mod, they should replace people who dont post. 

We had a discussion and since I pointed out an irresponsible town deserves to lose, he agreed. What's your defense?

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Greyparrot
I'm glad you got a 17 year old inexperienced mods approval to be lazy. Kind of a hollow brag when you are literally excited about surviving one day phase by not playing lol. 

The fuck is your point? 1st day phase lynch was unlikely to be on scum anyway, if anything random or a vtnl. With mostly roleless games like this and first its probably best for town to get to mylo/lylo as fast as possible anyway. There's basicslly 0 role info or theme info to go on in these games.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Lunatic
That's a lot of hatorade for a holiday lol.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Vader
WHAT DID I FUCKING SAY
About what specifically? All you wanted to talk about DP1 was drafter's RVS vote. 

I was right about all for 80% of the games I’ve played as town. Goddamn it guys
Did you pull that number out of your ass? Where in DP1 (the DP you were alive) did you indicate you knew who scum was? 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Greyparrot
That's a lot of hatorade for a holiday lol.

What's hateful about what I said? I said GG and left it at that, your the one trying to brag lol.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Lunatic
Cause it's not a brag, and only a butthurt narcissistic person would self-project my scathing critique of poor play by town as a brag rather than dissatisfaction with the players in general.
Lunatic
Lunatic
Cause it's not a brag, and only a butthurt narcissistic person would self-project my scathing critique of poor play by town as a brag rather than dissatisfaction with the players in general.
1. I have no reason to be butthurt, the decision that ended the game had nothing to do with me. Your brag is hollow, and would be just as meaningless if drafter voted virt and town had won. 

2. Kind of goofy to say your "dis-satisfied" with players who were active simply for not doing the mods job and forcing inactive players to play. If what you said is true about PressF excusing that behavior, we technically could have voted for you and you still could have lurked until town decided to unvote to avoid a potential mislynch based on nothing but inactivity and you still would have been able to get away without posting. 

You wanna call me names, but the way you play is lazy at it's core, and you seem to play the game more for bragging rights then for fun (Literally, all your 1 v 1's result in an "I told you so") and I never see you take any responsibility when you lose. Your their to rub shit in peoples faces, but won't take credit for it when you are responsible. Your play style is lazy, and all you really are is a placeholder for sign up lists. You offer no value to any game you participate in.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Whatevs. At least you have an excuse, I'd like to hear from the others though.

drafterman
drafterman
Merry Lynchmas
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@drafterman
You too bro.
drafterman
drafterman
This is a common refrain. An active town will eat itself in the presence of inactive scum. Inactives should always be pressured. The fault lies in Supas complete and utter overreaction as well as the veterans (myself included) that allowed ourselves to get distracted by it. I remember thinking Supa was town, but ultimately just got fed up with his behavior and actually forgot about my town read.
Lynch all inactives.

PressF4Respect
Debates: 10
PressF4Respect
Final DP3 Vote Count:
WaterPhoenix (2/2) - drafterman, Virtuoso

WATERPHOENIX HAS BEEN LYNCHED (ON PAGE 2). HE WAS... YEAH YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT HAPPENED

THIS GAME IS OVER.

ENDGAME WILL BE UP SHORTLY.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@drafterman
Yep. I blew up toaster because town was giving so much towncred to inactives.
irontoaster
Debates: 0
irontoaster
I was strongly considering having myself confirmed and leading a wagon against Speed during DP2. Glad I didn't. I wasn't sure how to use my role effectively, I was waiting for some other townie to be confirmed or another role to come forward so we could band together but it never happened.