-->
@WaterPhoenix
What was it talking about?
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
-->
@drafterman
Just the third time answering the same question...
I wasn't talking about my first post as fluff, I was talking about my 2nd post after gp voted me where I asked him 
how
because I wanted to know if it was an rvs vote or not. Jesus Christ.

drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
-->
@WaterPhoenix
Oh. I think it's more accurate to say that you didn't understand what post other people were talking about.
Bullish
Debates: 0
Bullish
We aint got time for more popcorning, just get on a wagon and move us on to the next day phase. Yall gotta realize how important it is to use every town directed kill, especially the first one cause it'll get us an explosion of information.
Bullish
Bullish
Whoever asked me about why I was on the Water wagon, I explained in my vote, it's partially cause of the denial of fluff, but it's also because that's just my style, super aggro early pressure.
Bullish
Bullish
I'm for real about this drafterman lynch.

Look at him this whole game. He hasn't given a single town/scum read, except for that weird interaction with Single, which he backed off of immediately after I pressured him. What kinda bullshit is that, drafterman, not giving a read. The only thing useful he did the whole DP is that handy claim list.

Early on he seamed so eager to claim vanilla. Why would you be so eager to claim vanilla? You wanna narrow down the PRs for scum? He claimed vanilla before I even VTL'd him, then after I VTL'd him for character he claims he "doesn't care." That's a contradiction right there. Claiming vanilla early is a scum gambit, because as scum you're more or less likely to claim vanilla anyway, so you do it early to get town cred.

Then he "Vtl water" "...to a claim, but not to Lynch." again that's some BS, cause the "L" in "VTL" stands for lynch, so if you VTL someone and then claim to not want to lynch them that's some BS.

Also stop talking about Water, Water is town.

Bullish
Bullish
Also I did a quick search about south park characters, Garrison seems to be the one most opposed to the main characters.

When drafter flips we can get more thematic analysis going. Is it the main char's enemies? is it adults vs kids? etc.
Bullish
Bullish
-->
@Lunatic
The time to popcorn is over. Now is the time for action. Vote drafterman pls.
Bullish
Bullish
-->
@WaterPhoenix
Who's the one who keeps pressuring you over what is probably just a misunderstanding 6 pages after the fact? drafter. Pls vote drafter.
Bullish
Bullish
-->
@ILikePie5
drafter is literally trump. I see that profile pic. Vote drafter today.
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@Bullish
Then he "Vtl water" "...to a claim, but not to Lynch." again that's some BS, cause the "L" in "VTL" stands for lynch, so if you VTL someone and then claim to not want to lynch them that's some BS. 
People have literally been doing that all game, like Lunatic

Literally right after you voted drafter, you said you wanted him to character claim

Singularity
Debates: 11
Singularity
I'll change my vote when toaster claims. We agreed to full claim, bailing half way destroys the point
Singularity
Singularity
Not sure if I am supposed to full claim or not. I am a JOAT. 2x Doctor and 2x watcher
Bullish
Bullish
-->
@Speedrace
Everyone in this game is guilty until proven innocent. I would vote to LYNCH every single one of you immediately on DP1 if I could.

Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
If we are lynching today I would prefer it to be inactives. I don't buy bullishes case as  even somewhat convincing lol
Bullish
Bullish
-->
@Lunatic
Damn, I could never convince people for shit. You'd think after 20+ games on a debates site I'd get better at that.

The only person who's seriously inactive is Irontoaster, everyone else is kind of active. Unfortunately I have already laid down the law, my vote will be on either Single or drafter by the end of today, and as I am a principled man, I won't be joining you in lynching iron.

How do you explain that drafter hasn't given a single read?

PressF4Respect
Debates: 10
PressF4Respect
-->
@Singularity
Not sure if I am supposed to full claim or not. I am a JOAT. 2x Doctor and 2x watcher
<br>
Yeah... don't do that.

Claiming something like that (a role that, if you actually have, would be very useful to town in the long run) would make you an instant target for mafia.
Bullish
Bullish
Why this dude claim doctor with 0 votes on him.
Bullish
Bullish
Oh wait oro voted him it just wasn't in the vote count

PressF4Respect
Debates: 10
PressF4Respect
Tbh, I never really got the "must lynch DP1" mentality that is rampant through the current meta. 

No one's really "confirmed" on DP1. Vanillas can't really be confirmed through actions, charclaims don't indicate affiliation or role, and we wouldn't have any confirmable info on roleclaims until DP2.

You're more likely to hit town than scum just based on random chance.

The only reason I could see for a DP1 lynch would be if we got valuable info off of it. But more often than not, and this was evident in my game, town just targets people who didn't jump on the lynch, even if the person lynched was innocent.
Singularity
Singularity
-->
@Bullish
I thought we were popcorn claiming
Bullish
Bullish
-->
@PressF4Respect
I never really got the "must lynch DP1" mentality that is rampant through the current meta. 
Ah yes, that was me once. Then I became the bloodlusty fucker that I am now. That's a bridge every noob must cross to get good at mafia.

DP1 lynches are the most fun too because you have to rely on behavioural analysis. A behaviour-only lynch wagon is also a gold mine for behavioural analysis on future DPs.

"more likely to hit town than scum just based on random chance" except by the very rules of the game, when you're statistically more or equally likely to hit scum, scum would have already won (in a no-trusted role scenario).

Take the reducto absurdium argument: If you're town, and you had the power to kill everybody else DP1, would you do it? The answer is YES, because if you do you win immediately. If you can't kill them all, you'll have to settle for killing 1.
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@Bullish
I'm not getting lynched today, so you might as well direct your energy elsewhere. I haven't developed any reads yet and don't have a basis for any read-based lynched.

We don't know what the cut between Town and Scum is yet, and it would be premature to lynch anyone based on a claim alone at this point.

I'd actually be fine VTNLing today.

VTNL
WaterPhoenix
WaterPhoenix
-->
@drafterman
Well what were they saying?
WaterPhoenix
WaterPhoenix
-->
@Singularity
Popcorn claim is role claim not full claim.
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@Bullish
How do you explain that drafter hasn't given a single read?
We are in the popcorn faze of getting claims and information, I haven't given reads either. I think it's a case of tunnel vision you got here. Drafter hasn't played a whole lot differently so far than he has in other games, I guess I just don't see it yet. Not saying your wrong, but if you wanna convince me I would need a better case lol

Why this dude claim doctor with 0 votes on him.
Idk why every one is roleclaiming. GP and speed did it too
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@WaterPhoenix
They were talking about this post:

That post was fluff
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
TOWN
=====
9. Oromagi
----------------------------
8. iLikePie5
7. Bullish                                      Timmy
4. WaterPhoenix      VANILLA Token
12. Virtuoso                                   Mr. Mackey
11. Singularity          JOAT 2XDOC 2XWATCHER             Butters
2. PressF
5. SpeedRace          DREAMER Stan
1. Lunatic                                      Kyle
3. Drafterman           VANILLA Mr. Garrison
10. Greyparrot           COP Cartman
6. Irontoaster
====
SCUM

(With 12 people alive, it takes 7 lynch)

Vote Count
drafterman- [1/7] Bullish
oromagi- [2/7] Drafter, PF4R
iLikePie5- [1/7] oromagi
Toaster- [2/7] Singularity, Lunatic