Ask Me Anything

Author: DynamicSquid

Total: 33
EtrnlVw
Debates: 0
EtrnlVw
-->
@DynamicSquid
Yeah, no I'm really confused. I guess my stance on this topic is the way it is because I just feel like it. I know that's not really a "fair" reason why, but I believe that a new theory can only be accepted if there is proof to it.

Well that's why we're talking about it. You can't find some scientific demonstration that proves what I'm saying because it is in the hands of spirituality, so part of the "proof" is me presenting you with information that is correct. I don't think you are confused, you just haven't really had the opportunity to consider some of these ideas, that's just the start of it. Just be flexible, you are obviously a good person, bright and open-minded just having this discussion with me for this long.

It's just like how some religious people are very reluctant to change their beliefs, even through they are clearly wrong. I guess that's like how I think. I'm also more worried about other issues, not this. I feel like that if I were interested in this topic, then my reasoning would change. I don't give this topic much thought.

But you are very much a part of God, and even though that may sound weird right now somewhere inside you the curiosity will grow at some point. You might not be interested in it now, but eventually as you get older you're going to really start questioning yourself, what you really are and what the hell did all this come from lol. The business of life can keep you distracted but believe me, there will come a time it will interest you.

I would be more inclined to first get you to think about God before any religions per say. In my opinion it's one of the more intriguing topics, how can it not be?? try asking me questions about God, the soul or how creation is put together...

However you do have an interesting point on this topic.

Good, it should be interesting for you. And thanks for being patient.

DynamicSquid
Debates: 29
DynamicSquid
-->
@EtrnlVw
Well, thanks for this discussion!
EtrnlVw
Debates: 0
EtrnlVw
-->
@DynamicSquid
Yep, I wish to continue it hopefully in any manner you would like :)