Posts in total: 96
  • ethang5
    ethang5 avatar
    Debates: 1
    Forum posts: 4,290
    ethang5 avatar
    ethang5
    --> @Nemiroff
    He clearly said not just trump, meaning also clinton,....
    I know.

...where the Republicans voted to impeach along party lines.
    Clinton WAS guilty, he confessed on national TV. Republicans voted on the facts, not party lines.

Trump may have been impeached along party lines, but he was also aquitted along party lines,
    Because he wasn't guilty. Unlike Clinton, there was no stained dress or national confession.

From dems to repubs, their choices were dictated by politics, not justice.
    No sir. The republicans vote on Clinton was dictated by the facts, provided by Clinton himself. It was the democrats who voted along party line, with no evidence.

Are you so obsessed with partisanship and political one liners it is blinding you?
    I see facts, not biased desire, just like in the Kavenaugh case, Democrats have zero evidence and are willing to bypass due process and convict on accusations only.

The impeachment cases were not the same.
  • Nemiroff
    Nemiroff avatar
    Debates: 15
    Forum posts: 232
    Nemiroff avatar
    Nemiroff
    --> @ethang5
    There were plenty of dresses for trump, the arguments were that those dresses were not a "high crime or misdemeanor." Getting a blowjob, successful or not, is neither high crime, nor misdemeaner. Trump's accusations were far more serious. Clinton's impeachment was a political joke. You cant twist logic to fit convenience. Thats called hypocrisy.
  • ethang5
    ethang5 avatar
    ethang5 avatar
    ethang5
    --> @Nemiroff
    There were plenty of dresses for trump,...
    I saw none brought into evidence.

...the arguments were that those dresses were not a "high crime or misdemeanor." 
    I did not see Trump's side refer to any dress. There was no evidence of any crime, unless you count TDS as "evidence".

...a blowjob, successful or not, is neither high crime, nor misdemeaner. 
    Clinton was not tried for getting a blowjob, he was tried for lying to congress.

Trump's accusations were far more serious.
    Thank God we still have Republicans who will not convict on accusations alone. First Judge Kavenaugh, then Trump. Democrats seem to believe accusations should be enough for convictions.

Clinton's impeachment was a political joke. You cant twist logic to fit convenience. That's called hypocrisy.
    This is your opinion. Clinton CONFESSED on national TV. He was not removed from office because the American people did not want him removed, but he was guilty. His confession was proof. Trump was not guilty, democrats had no evidence, but wanted him removed. The American people saw through that sham.

Hypocrisy is what the Democrats have done, and are still doing. We will fix that this November.
  • zedvictor4
    zedvictor4 avatar
    Debates: 12
    Forum posts: 2,025
    zedvictor4 avatar
    zedvictor4
    --> @ethang5
    Will you fix it by voting for a numpty that thinks suggesting to a World audience that the consumption of household disinfectant might be a solution to the coronavirus problem, is what it takes to be a President. 

Yep you probably will.

Though on reflection and in comparison to a lot of his forebears. he hasn't made any notable World affecting cock-up decisions.

i suppose that we should  be grateful for Melania and also that he doesn't have a sister like Kim Yo-jong.

As they say....Behind every good man.
  • fauxlaw
    fauxlaw avatar
    Debates: 25
    Forum posts: 828
    fauxlaw avatar
    fauxlaw
    --> @zedvictor4
    So, you'd rather vote for a Joe Biden who says he will beat Joe Biden? For a Joe Biden who declares his pleasure of children sitting in his lap and rubbing his hairy legs in a pool? For a Joe Biden whose hands on shoulders of girls and women to support his erect stature while sniffing their hair? A Joe Biden who declares on tape that "the son of a bitch was fired" after threat of withholding $1B from Ukraine? A Joe Biden who faces his stage left, and walks off stage, during a basement chat? A Joe Biden who confuses his wife with his sister? A Joe Biden who, left without a tele-prompt, can't string two words together? Yes, I guess you would.
  • zedvictor4
    zedvictor4 avatar
    zedvictor4 avatar
    zedvictor4
    --> @fauxlaw
    I guess your caught between a rock and a hard place then....Having to decide which one is the least perverse, corrupt and stupid.

Why, out of a population of 327million people does the U.S. struggle to find a decent Presidential candidate. Perhaps there just isn't such a thing, given what it takes to become a presidential candidate, that is to say, rather a lot of money...Some might say dodgy money, though I wouldn't begin to presume.

And why do the American people keep voting for them.....I think that it's what's referred to as outsheeping the sheep.....Baaaah.....Same here in the U.K....Same the world over.

People is as people do.
  • TheDredPriateRoberts
    TheDredPriateRoberts avatar
    Debates: 0
    Forum posts: 3,157
    TheDredPriateRoberts avatar
    TheDredPriateRoberts
    --> @zedvictor4
    imo you have a group addicted to government, dependant, others cherish freedom and independence.  unfortunately it seems there's more people who do not cherish freedom and independence so we have the presidential choices we have rather than a more libertarian one.  that's a big part of it, not all, but a big part imo.
  • zedvictor4
    zedvictor4 avatar
    zedvictor4 avatar
    zedvictor4
    --> @TheDredPriateRoberts
    Agreed.
  • armoredcat
    armoredcat avatar
    Debates: 6
    Forum posts: 170
    armoredcat avatar
    armoredcat
    So, you'd rather vote for a Joe Biden who says he will beat Joe Biden? For a Joe Biden who declares his pleasure of children sitting in his lap and rubbing his hairy legs in a pool? For a Joe Biden whose hands on shoulders of girls and women to support his erect stature while sniffing their hair? A Joe Biden who declares on tape that "the son of a bitch was fired" after threat of withholding $1B from Ukraine? A Joe Biden who faces his stage left, and walks off stage, during a basement chat? A Joe Biden who confuses his wife with his sister? A Joe Biden who, left without a tele-prompt, can't string two words together?
    yes.
  • RationalMadman
    RationalMadman avatar
    Debates: 260
    Forum posts: 7,742
    RationalMadman avatar
    RationalMadman
    --> @fauxlaw
    A Joe Biden who, left without a tele-prompt, can't string two words together? 
    Trump, with teleprompter, struggles to form a single coherent sentence at all. 

^ This is not an exaggeration I am saying literally a 'single coherent sentence'.
  • RationalMadman
    RationalMadman avatar
    RationalMadman avatar
    RationalMadman
    --> @fauxlaw
    A Joe Biden who faces his stage left, and walks off stage, during a basement chat? A Joe Biden who confuses his wife with his sister?
    Trump has both been outright rude, unorthodox and furthermore so forgetful that he can't even type Tweets right with a professional publicist begging him to let him/her edit his Tweets pre-post. The amount of times he's written or said things that not just make no sense but are flat-out wrong is only rivalled by George W. Bush Jr., who I honestly believe had/has verbal dyspraxia.
  • fauxlaw
    fauxlaw avatar
    Debates: 25
    Forum posts: 828
    fauxlaw avatar
    fauxlaw
    --> @RationalMadman
    Your posts 85/86 point to typical media barbs hurled at Trump. Old news that is not news. Yes, I've hurled barbs at joe Biden, but I'm quoting him; you do not quote Trump. You've offered the same tired arguments the media mob hurl. Some originality would be refreshing. Funny thing, Biden does the same, but offers no platform of good ideas. just Trump bombs. That's all Hillarious Balloon Girl did, and even Dems got tired of it. People say Hillary votes were really votes against Trump, as if the same was not true on the other side.
  • RationalMadman
    RationalMadman avatar
    RationalMadman avatar
    RationalMadman
    --> @fauxlaw
    Hello, do you think saying something is a 'media hurled barb' makes it even 1% less true? No.
  • RationalMadman
    RationalMadman avatar
    RationalMadman avatar
    RationalMadman
    --> @fauxlaw
     People say Hillary votes were really votes against Trump, as if the same was not true on the other side.
    Well, anyone with a well functioning brain could tell that unless you were filthy rich and caucasian, Trump was the worse choice just by analysing their manifestos and history.

Not sure what you mean here, obviously votes for Hillary were votes against Trump, what's shocking is that some people who supported Bernie voted Trump to spite Hillary. That's real immaturity with the 18+ right to vote.
  • ebuc
    ebuc avatar
    Forum posts: 846
    ebuc avatar
    ebuc
    And everyone is forgetting it is the Russians who tooted Don'sTrumpet near the end, to Hillarys demise.

She won the popular vote because she was more popular than the narrcist { I }Don Trumpet.

He alone will fix it, what ever it his ego needs, to be fixed. That ethang is immature, irrational, illogical lacks common sense and moral integrity,  is not new  news. 

• ILikePie5
    ILikePie5 avatar
    Forum posts: 2,915
    ILikePie5 avatar
    ILikePie5
    --> @fauxlaw
    He’s not even American, no use arguing with him. He’s entitled to his opinion, but he can’t legally act on it.
  • ethang5
    ethang5 avatar
    ethang5 avatar
    ethang5
    --> @zedvictor4
    Will you fix it by voting for a numpty that thinks suggesting to a World audience that the consumption of household disinfectant might be a solution to the coronavirus problem, is what it takes to be a President. 
    Yep you probably will.
    So many errors...
    1. Trump is not a numpty.
    2. He did not say consumption of household disinfectant might be a solution to the coronavirus.
    3. He is already President.
    4. Your opinion is not fact.

Though on reflection and in comparison to a lot of his forebears. he hasn't made any notable World affecting cock-up decisions.
    No. All the doom and gloom predictions of the liberal left (you) have been proven wrong. But as we know, reality doesn't affect your adherence to dogma.

i suppose that we should  be grateful for Melania and also that he doesn't have a sister like Kim Yo-jong.
    I'm grateful that he got the deadbeat Europeans to pay their fair share for their own defence, and for getting minority unemployment to go down, and for defending religious rights, and for curbing immigration of terrorists and criminals into the country, and for exposing the deep state, and for putting people with functioning brains on the Supreme Court. Oh, and I quite like Melania too.

As they say....Behind every good man.
    That good man will be re-elected in Nov. And you liberal snowflakes will have another round of teeth gnashing. It will be fun!
  • dustryder
    dustryder avatar
    Debates: 5
    Forum posts: 779
    dustryder avatar
    dustryder
    --> @ethang5
    2. He did not say consumption of household disinfectant might be a solution to the coronavirus.
    ???

What is your interpretation of this then?

"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?
    "So it'd be interesting to check that."

• ethang5
    ethang5 avatar
    ethang5 avatar
    ethang5
    --> @dustryder
    It needs no interpretation if one is TDS free.

Trump said, "...can do something like that.." Something like what?
    "knocks" out the virus inside the body.

Who wouldn't want something that knocks out the virus inside the body? How is it terrible to wonder about that?

He did not say to ingest disinfectant. He even said "with a doctor" under medical supervision. Everything Trump says is twisted by libtards using the most asinine interpretations, and the sane majority of the nation just laughs at their derangement.

Heard about the crime spree in several US cities? Trump told us about that coming. Libtards called him silly then too. November is coming. Liberals are dumb, and full of terrors.
  • zedvictor4
    zedvictor4 avatar
    zedvictor4 avatar
    zedvictor4
    --> @ethang5
    Yep, will be another fun packed and amusing 4 years.

And apologies, I didn't realise you were deaf......If you could hear some of the dumb ass stuff that Donald comes out with you would be in stitches also.
  • ethang5
    ethang5 avatar
    ethang5 avatar
    ethang5
    --> @zedvictor4
    Yep, will be another fun packed and amusing 4 years.
    Do liberals usually cry and moan at fun packed and amusing things?

And apologies, I didn't realise you were deaf.....
    No worries, I don't hold your IQ against you either.

If you could hear some of the dumb ass stuff that Donald comes out with you would be in stitches also.
    Oh, we are all laughing. Only in November, some of you laughing now will realize that we were laughing AT you.

An un-pc President, and perpetually outraged liberal progressive snowflakes. It'll be like a 4 year Christmas holiday!