Morals In Sports Shown the Door

Author: mustardness

Total: 15
mustardness
Debates: 0
mustardness
Watching Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel and he ended show with mentioning of differrent players charged and/or convicted of various kinds of crime ex spousal abuse etc, yet when these players came onto the field they were cheered by the fans.

Sport over moral integrit or clarity as Bryant stated it,  seems to be name of the game. 

drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
Sports and Crime have always gone hand in hand.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@drafterman
Sports and Crime have always gone hand in hand.

Apparently, emotional excitement { joy/charge } felt by the fan{s}, overrides moral integrity of those same fan{s}.

It is matter { feelings/nervous system } over metaphsyical-1, mind/intellect/concepts and morals.

drafterman
drafterman
It is matter { feelings/nervous system } over metaphsyical-1, mind/intellect/concepts and morals.
Why do you write like this? This is just gibberish that conveys no meaning.

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@drafterman
Dman, when you have any rational, logical  common sense comments that are significantly relevant to my comments as stated, please share. 

Hope is the best we can pray/wish for with your type.
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@mustardness
I'll start when you do.
mustardness
mustardness
I'll start when you do.
No,  your playing mind games and denial of obvious truths. See evidence below as stated in this thread previously.

.MuT,...."Apparently, emotional excitement { joy/charge } felt by the fan{s}, overrides moral integrity of those same fan{s}.

It is matter { feelings/nervous system } over metaphsyical-1, mind/intellect/concepts and morals."..... and

..."Watching Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel and he ended show with mentioning of differrent players charged and/or convicted of various kinds of crime ex spousal abuse etc, yet when these players came onto the field they were cheered by the fans.

Sport over moral integrit or clarity as Bryant stated it,  seems to be name of the game."...

Play fair DMan or dont play at all.

drafterman
drafterman
-->
@mustardness
Listen, if you want to write in some unique and novel way that you think is better at conveying whatever ideas you think you are conveying, you do you.

But you have to realize that the manner in which you write is in fact unique and novel, but since communication requires mutual understanding of language and grammar, you aren't actually doing a good job of conveying whatever ideas you think you are conveying.

You can either communicate in the same way everyone else does or accept the fact that no one is going to understand what you're saying when you write like this.

Which is it?
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@drafterman

Which is it?
Read my lips/text when you want to have a disscussion with me. I havent got time to keep reposting what cannot address specifically.

..Mustard----"No,  your playing mind games and denial of obvious truths. See evidence below as stated in this thread previously.

.MusT,...."Apparently, emotional excitement { joy/charge } felt by the fan{s}, overrides moral integrity of those same fan{s}.

It is matter { feelings/nervous system } over metaphsyical-1, mind/intellect/concepts and morals."..... and

..."Watching Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel and he ended show with mentioning of differrent players charged and/or convicted of various kinds of crime ex spousal abuse etc, yet when these players came onto the field they were cheered by the fans.

Sport over moral integrit or clarity as Bryant stated it,  seems to be name of the game."...

Play fair DMan or dont play at all.

drafterman
drafterman
-->
@mustardness
I don't understand what this means. Write in normal modern English, please.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@drafterman
I don't understand what this means. Write in normal modern English, please.

BS, Dman.  Get your self a dictionary and will lead you by your tiny hands and mind throguth each word and how the correlate in the first line of text. What a waste of time.

Ego based mind games is your play, as is with so many.  Ego over morals. Sad :--(

So here is first line again, so please Read my lips/text when you want to have a disscussion with me. I havent got time to keep reposting what you cannot address specifically.

drafterman
drafterman
-->
@mustardness
I couldn't find "metaphysical-1" in the dictionary.
mustardness
mustardness
I couldn't find "metaphysical-1" in the dictionary.
True but you may have found word metaphysical. Start there. DId you do that? Can place your ego to the side long enough to do that?

Now see if you see and any enumeration ex 1, 2, 3 etc that correlate to more than one defintion of the word.  Are there any?

It does not take a PhD o grasp that metaphysical-1, is a diffferrent definition from metaphysical-2, or 3 or 4  etc.  Enumeration for differrent definitions of same word are very common in dictionarys.

Also Ive clearly laid -out in this  thread and many other what I mean when use that text as presented.

Here is again metaphsyical-1, mind/intellect/concepts and morals.

You seen that clearly in this thread and others, so please, take any ego based mind games elsewhere.

All of my comments stand as stated/presented irrespective of others attempts to diverge by playing ego based mind games and not focus on truth.

Hopefully you can be man, or woman enough, to play fair and address the specifics of comments as stated and not irrelevant ego based mind games.

drafterman
drafterman
-->
@mustardness
True but you may have found word metaphysical. Start there. DId you do that?
Sure, but you didn't write "metaphysical" you wrote "metaphysical-1".

Now see if you see and any enumeration ex 1, 2, 3 etc that correlate to more than one defintion of the word.  Are there any?
Yep.

It does not take a PhD o grasp that metaphysical-1, is a diffferrent definition from metaphysical-2, or 3 or 4  etc.  Enumeration for differrent definitions of same word are very common in dictionarys.
In dictionaries, yes. In colloquial speech, no. It is not reasonable to expect that someone would understand that this is what you would mean. Also, not all dictionaries number their entries in the same order. But, given your explanation, let's go with that:

metaphysical - 1. of or relating to metaphysics

And now let's put that into context:

"It is matter { feelings/nervous system } over of or relating to metaphysics, mind/intellect/concepts and morals."

Nope, still doesn't make sense to me.

Also Ive clearly laid -out in this  thread and many other what I mean when use that text as presented.
Sorry, but I haven't developed the happen of going through all of your posts to cobble together the key necessary to decipher your code. Perhaps if you dislike repeatedly explaining yourself you could just speak more plainly?

Here is again metaphsyical-1, mind/intellect/concepts and morals.
Gibberish. Makes no sense even with the guidelines you've presented.

Hopefully you can be man, or woman enough, to play fair and address the specifics of comments as stated and not irrelevant ego based mind games.
I'd love to address your comments... if I knew what they meant. Your statements may make sense to you, but they don't make sense to anyone else. And if you think you're writing clearly and plainly, I guarantee you would not be able to decipher the meaning of any one else if they wrote similarly.

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@drafterman
Gibberish. Makes no sense even with the guidelines you've presented.
Immature ego based mind games on your part. Plenty of your type around DArt. Sad :--(

Metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts ergo morals is defined clearly and even more so seen in same contrasted that have metaphysical-2 , metaphysical-3 and metaphysical-4 in others posts by me here, DDO and other forums for years.

You even posted in a thread with those four defintions of metaphysical and there too your allow you ego to put mental blockages in the way of relatively simple defintiions.  So in no way have I suggested is it neccesary to .." the happen of going through all of your posts"... as you suggest.

Youve already been there and repeatedly ignore those contrasting definitions.

Ego based mind games is the name of your game. Why? Because you have nothing to state that invalidates any of my givens as stated.

Repeated ignorance of simple defintions is your excuse for not having rational, logical common sense disscusion.