Please list your top 5 most important issues and your positions on them

Author: Alec

Total: 58
disgusted
Debates: 0
disgusted
-->
@Vader
I would have thought your priorities would be.
1: Stop the mean kids picking on you in the playground.
2: Less homework
3: More break time at school.
4: someone else to cleanup your room.
5: Free burgers on Fridays.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@PressF4Respect
Did you know that he has Guatemala paying for the Flash Gordon Space Force?
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Vader
Are you saying that the U.S. has a policy to warm the environment?

If it gets a bit cold up North at times, perhaps it would be a good idea to relocate to Mexico.

You could take your guns with you.
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
My top five positions? Well number one would be 69, number two would be...

Oh wait, you meant political political positions?

Shit, uh... IDK. Most people in my country like either the red ties or the blue ties. I am one of the outliers that don't really care about tie color all that much.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@disgusted
So original a roast about me being 16 wow your originality is so creative and it cuts so deep talking about my age

*cough cough* sarcasm that’s the stupidest statement I have heard

I would support those policies though, just not as much as the ones I listed
Vader
Vader
I hope you really don’t think “Global Warming Policy” means warming up the earth. The Liberals have gone mad 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Alec
Illegal Immigration.UK

Pakistani Muslim rape gang epidemic of white female children and young teenage girls. UK

Government too soft on deportation of foreign criminals. UK

Muslim Jihads that want to destroy western culture and civilization. World Wide/UK

Main Stream Media not calling it what is . Example; dropping the word illegal and simply addressing illegals as  "migrants" making a perilous journey." UK

You would have done better asking to list 10 most important issues . I would have listed;

Overseas Aid. UK

Growing Food Banks. UK

Scar stories concerning the cyclical and natural phenomenon of climate change. MSM UK

Persecution of the genuine sick and unemployed. UK

Social Housing; the lack of. UK

Not necessarily in that order. 

Vader
Vader
-->
@disgusted
1: Stop the mean kids picking on you in the playground.
I broke a kids nose one time for bullying me. I slammed him to the wall and his nose broke
2: Less homework
More convenient but not helpful to my study 
3: More break time at school.
Lol what this doesn’t make sense. We have no break time at school
4: someone else to cleanup your room.
I like cleaning my own room
5: Free burgers on Fridays.

You wouldn’t want a free burger on Friday? What?😝You save money and get good food depending on where the burger is from

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
1.Gun Control
No gun control, the key is the word "control"

2.Abortion
Pro-Life

3.Immigration
Tough and pro-wall

4.Impeachment
Has to be non-partisan and anti-impeachment of Trump

5.Syrian Civil War
Pro-Assad

6.Climate Change
Small Issue and the solution is not the Green New Deal or destroying the economy

7.Jeffrey Epstein
Did not kill himself

8.Affirmative Action
Against

9.Gay Marriage
Pro for it being legal however I do not encourage the act for religious reasons

10.Feminism
Against

11. MRM
Pro

12.Donald Trump
Good President so Pro

13.Transgenders
Against
Alec
Debates: 42
Alec
-->
@Stephen
To address the claim that the immigrants rape a lot of people, for those immigrant rapists, deportation is too good for them.  They need imprisonment.  Instead, many western countries are too soft on criminals thinking their imprisonment is racist.  My approach is if your a peaceful immigrant you can amongst us.  If your a violent immigrant who rapes or something similar, then you don't belong in your home country, you belong in jail.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Alec
My approach is if your a peaceful immigrant you can amongst us

Indeed, ' when in Rome' etc etc, and you are LEGAL
Alec
Alec
-->
@Stephen
I got confused by what you said.
n8nrgmi
n8nrgmi
1. fix the national debt

2. establish tax credits for alternative energy including nuclear as part of a free market leaning transition

3. get costs under control in healthcare and cover everyone in the process

4. reduce abortions in the third and second trimester

5. increase common sense gun control

Imabench
Debates: 6
Imabench
Had to think about this a little bit in terms of ranking these but here goes 

1) Climate Change: A number of policies meant to curb greenhouse gas emission and restrict pollution in general, I would be okay with a small CO2 tax

2) Foreign Policy: Getting the fuck out of the Middle East, pulling troops out of Saudi Arabia, distancing ourselves from Israel, stop selling weapons to anyone in the region. 

Those are the top two, the next three are in the second tier

3) SENSIBLE Gun Reform (Not Beto ORourkes dipshit policies): Restricting gun sales to domestic abusers, the mentally ill, and members of hate groups, allow concealed carry for handguns in all places. Magazine restrictions arent gonna do shit. 

4) Tax reformation: Current Deficit is unacceptable and unsustainable yet its clear we cant really make cuts to anything to fix this, so some sort of tax increase somewhere is necessary in addition to the elimination of loopholes. Wiping out the whole tax code and starting from scratch at this point may be the only viable option. 

5) Abortion: Expand access to it for people seeking one for less than 24 weeks (the current standard I believe) but also expand access to it for people who find out late that the baby has severe deformities, some aspect that makes it affordable to keep, endangers the mothers life, etc. 

TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Imabench
It struck me as so strange (for a lack of a better way to express it) that for all the arguments we've had in the past, as of late I generally agree with you, far more than I ever thought possible.  You've changed a lot.  It's interesting reflecting back on past posts etc.  I guess age does that to most of us.
I may have to go back and reread some d.d.o., feeling nostalgic haha
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
  1. Having a world of less surveillance and more personal privacy.
  2. Having no country left that is a dictatorship and then working on the pseudo-democracies to have genuine elections and democratic candidates that actually care about their people, animals, environment etc.
  3. LGBT rights
  4. Legal prostitution, many things more liberal and free for the populace to do as they please, so long as it doesn't harm others.
  5. Along with issue 2, I want it to be so every single nation on Earth has proportional representation as their means of electing candidates.

ResurgetExFavilla
ResurgetExFavilla
Economic reform: Destroy capitalism

Immigration reform: Reduce it drastically, eliminate illegal immigration with steep punishments

Social issues: Reform the American economy to support American families, stamp out abortion, implement social conservatism

Foreign policy: Adopt a realist foreign policy, recognize Saudi Arabia and Israel as pernicious foreign powers. Recognize China as our #1 threat. Attempt to repair our relationship with Russia.

Military: Reform our MO so it is no longer obsoleted. Stop treating our navy as a mobile coastal artillery and develop effective counters to the actual methods which our opponents would employ in a confrontation.

9 days later

3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@Alec
My top 5 most important issues are:

In no particular order.
bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@3RU7AL
I think you forgot:

g0v3rNm3nT c0rRuPt1on
bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@Alec
deportation is too good for them.  They need imprisonment. 
So, you think the national debt is an issue, but you want us to pay for jailing thousands of more criminals than we would otherwise have to. Interesting.....

3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@RationalMadman
...and then working on the pseudo-democracies to have genuine elections and democratic candidates that actually care about their people, animals, environment etc.
Try this FIX.
Alec
Alec
-->
@bmdrocks21
Jailing a few new immigrant prisoners is pretty cheap compared to the massive tax revenue the new immigrants would supply if we abolish the income tax and replace it with a sales tax and a capital gains tax.  This way, you don't have to be legal to pay taxes.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Alec
At an average of $200.00 a day, jailing immigrants costs about $73,000.00 per immigrant per year.

And why would we need to "replace" the income tax?

It was originally promised to be a TEMPORARY tax.

They even called it a VICTORY TAX. [LINK]

Prior to World War II, no one outside the government paid income tax; the people were, and understood themselves to be, immune from that tax. During WWII, Congress passed the Victory Tax (56 Stat. 884) to impose an income tax on every individual in The United States of America, something which had not been done by any previous income tax act.  Excepted from that tax were those already paying income taxes per I.R.C. 211(a) - nonresident alien individuals with no United States business or office but living in a "contiguous country" and having income from United States sources.

Because the Victory Tax, a wartime measure, was imposed on individuals in the states of the union (and not countries such as Canada or Mexico), those already taxed by section 211(a) had to be excepted from the Victory Tax or they would be taxed twice.  This suggests that the nonresident alien individuals living in "contiguous countries" were in fact living in states such as Virginia and Maryland - being outside the United States (District of Columbia).

The Victory Tax was repealed by section 6 of Income Tax Act of 1944, which in amending the I.R.C. includes the states of the union in the terms "certain foreign countries" (section 6 (b)(3)) and "foreign countries and possessions of the United States" (section 6 (b)(4)).  This restored the scope of income taxation to what it had been prior to the Victory Tax, as not including individuals in the states of the union.
The states of the union are then seen to be included in the terms "contiguous countries", "certain foreign countries" and "foreign countries and possessions of the United States".  This shows that every state of the union is foreign to the United States.  Those taxed under I.R.C. 211(a) must then be those living in a state of the union and working for government or one of its agencies - drawing income from "sources within the United States".

But because Congress failed to make it generally known that the Victory Tax was no longer in effect, people did not know to discontinue the withholding begun for the Victory Tax.  One was then considered as being a volunteer in paying income tax.

The scope of the I.R.C. never targeted all individuals in the union.  Only for a brief period, and under war powers, were all individuals made subject to taxation of income.  The repeal of the Victory Tax means the scope of what is taxed was restored to its original intent, and individuals in the states of the union do not have to pay taxes on their incomes.  And as the Victory Tax was the only act to have levied any such tax, the scope of taxation has never again expanded to include the whole of The United States of America.

IT'S HILARIOUS WHEN THE SLAVES START DEMANDING SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT SHACKLES.
bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@Alec
Jailing a few new immigrant prisoners is pretty cheap compared to the massive tax revenue the new immigrants would supply if we abolish the income tax and replace it with a sales tax and a capital gains tax.  This way, you don't have to be legal to pay taxes.

So, you are under the false presumption that immigrants should be let in without restraint and the resulting non-unified culture and their voting preferences will make any of this feasible or beneficial? Except for Cubans, no immigrant group is conservative...like at all. Not economically or socially, but you think we can make some sort of ridiculous libertarian utopia with open borders? How has letting in the third world worked for us the past 50 years? Not too well, and you're going to make it a whole lot worse. Yay!

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Alec
1) Guns. (Don't touch them). 

2) Living wage... just fixing the fact that we are currently wage slaves. Any human that decides to work should at the very least be able to afford their own life. 

3) Money out of politics... Seeing that humans are greedy and self-interested... this temptation is a no-no. With that said, i think this will work itself out eventually once the millennials and younger become older. I think things like Youtube and other social sites will start taking over in how we find people we want. Right now, since mostly older people vote... it's still legacy media that runs things. Eventually that will naturally die out... but getting it faster would be better for everyone. There will still be corruption, but taking steps towards minimizing it should be important. 

4) Medical. Medical bills shouldn't bankrupt people. I think runaway capitalism is hitting this market the hardest. Since it's something we have to have... we shouldn't be taken for every penny. How to fix this... i don't know. I tend to think just go for medicare for all and work backwards from there. ***you can add college/uni debt under this one. I feel the same towards both. Although i don't think university should be free. We just need more educated people, so at least get college free so a person can learn a little more past high school and also decide if they want to go that route and dedicate to a higher education. But higher education should also be in proportion... there shouldn't be people paying their tuition with their social security... that's just ridiculous. 

5) Is my little thing... more freedom. Legalize all drugs/prostitution and some other non-violent things called "crime" ... if someone wants to make a living off selling their body, it's their right. If they want to die off heroin... it's their right. 
Alec
Alec
-->
@3RU7AL
At an average of $200.00 a day, jailing immigrants costs about $73,000.00 per immigrant per year.

If we have to do that to about 10,000 murderers and rapists nationwide, it would cost about $7.3 billion in the first year according to some numbers you generated.  The non-violent immigrants would generate about $2 trillion in sales tax revenue to pay for it and some other things, like paying our debt.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Alec
If we have to do that to about 10,000 murderers and rapists nationwide, it would cost about $7.3 billion in the first year according to some numbers you generated.  The non-violent immigrants would generate about $2 trillion in sales tax revenue to pay for it and some other things, like paying our debt.
So, you're saying, "don't lockup the non-violent immigrants"?

Christen
Debates: 5
Christen
1. Fix our broken education system
2. Protect our second amendment from people like Bloomberg who want to impose stupid gun regulations
3. Do something about the illegal immigrants running wild in the country
4. Create more low-skilled entry level jobs
5. Do something about the homeless people pooping on the sidewalk and the gangs shooting each other up