ICE Gets Coast Guards Money

Author: mustardness

Total: 49
Outplayz
Debates: 0
Outplayz
-->
@mustardness
I'm a centrist Ebuc so i don't care much for politicians on the left or right. I think Trump is just like any other politician. Has done some good and bad. One thing i like about Trump is that everyone hates him... that is winning in my book. With that said, the separation of children has been happening pre-Trump. But wasn't it Trump that just did an executive order to try not to separate children? Good for him, i think that was empathetic. However, just like any citizen gets thrown in jail without their kids, illegal immigrants should know these are consequences of breaking our laws. Do they think about us at all? Do they care that they might be bringing diseases to our country? Do they care that they are spending tax payer money without giving anything back making it harder for Americans? It seems like to me, people trying to come here illegally don't really care about the detriments they bring with them affecting Americans.

We have laws, laws are put in place to deter crimes. The punishments in breaking the laws shouldn't be something empathetic. The punishments are harsh bc they are suppose to deter crime. Coming here illegally is a crime. We can't roll out the red carpet and put them in 5 star hotels giving them all you can eat while they are detained. Then everyone will break the law and come here illegally. The punishment is never something considered moral... punishment is fundamentally immoral. It's the evil we must do to stop evil or bad behavior. Now... i am of the belief there should be an easier path to citizenship for people trying to come here. A merit based system that will award an immigrant with citizenship if they show that they are working hard and adding to our society. I believe that could work. But i'm sorry... to be kind to people breaking the law, a portion of whom are criminals, a portion of whom will come here and leach off our system, a portion of whom bringing disease... all to American citizens' detriment... need to be punished just as any other criminal is punished. 
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Outplayz
It's the evil we must do to stop evil or bad behavior.

Admission of something.  And during world war 2 I understand your comment above was more common than most realize, however, we are not in a world war now.

USA is not only the dream for many, USA not only has made use of immigrants for 200 plus years it has has a need for immigrants.

You lack empathy, in regards to this thread top and use illegal actions by immigrants as your excuse.

You place no consideration of the degree of illegal or that such a law has any degree of empathetic and moral considerations.

Slavery was legal when it should have been illegal ergo it was immoral what was done those slaves just as it is immoral to seperate children from their families.

If any have jaywalked they broke the law. If any have ever went over the speed-limit they broke the law.  The list goes on and on for those that have broke the law with impunity.   So we all make choice where to draw the line. If you have more money or power, the line is much fuzzy about where exactly it begins and ends or so wide it is easy to say you on it but have not crossed it.

If were poor and have no authoritative power, then that line is much thinner and judgement comes faster without respect for much else.  As we have seen in recent years getting shot for being black.  Sick-n-the-head.

Trump is sick in the head as are some percentage of those that voted for him and continue to support him.

Separating children from their parents as border is sick-n-the-head { lacks empathy } policy.

Of course racists and bigots will never agree. That is no surprise, not even to you. 
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@mustardness
Then you should be happy Trump signed an executive order to stop separating families. 

This nation wasn't a nation. Using it was built on immigrants is a fallacious argument bc we are a nation now and must control who comes in. 

It is a crime to come here illegally. Crimes carry consequences... even j-walking. I, being an immigrant, came here legally. Why is it that i can do it and others can't? How is it fair to me and others like myself that follow the law and respect the nation we are passionate to be a part of? Other than that, as i mentioned, illegal immigration is a detriment to our country more than it helps. I think you lack empathy in seeing how it harms Americans. For some reason... all of your empathy is going towards those that don't give two craps about you as a citizen. 
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Outplayz
Then you should be happy Trump signed an executive order to stop separating families. 
He may have but last I heard the number of immigrant children being seperated was growing and FEMA and Coast Guard money is paying for it.

This nation wasn't a nation. Using it was built on immigrants is a fallacious argument bc we are a nation now and must control who comes in. 
As per your usual OtPlax, I made no such statements. When will you ever stick to addressing what I stated instead of your false projections.  Please make and attempt to so. We have been over this for a couple of years thereabouts now.

How is it fair to me and others like myself that follow the law and respect the nation we are passionate to be a part of?
That is a differrent side/divergent issue from the topic of this thread.  Children being seperated from their parents at the border.
...please read my lips/text..........

Other than that, as i mentioned, illegal immigration is a detriment to our country more than it helps.
None of that makes our polices moral and specifically the issue I'm addressing in this thread.

I think you lack empathy in seeing how it harms Americans. For some reason... all of your empathy is going towards those that don't give two craps about you as a citizen. 
I can only presume the parents not only love but have empathy for their children. If can not empathize with those families, then I think your a Trumpanzee policy supporter. That is sad :--( and unbecoming of any decent human with access to their brains empathetic centers.

Yes we do need immigrants to many labor jobs that need to be done in USA.  This is a fact/truth.  The only good side is that these children may have a better life in the tents in Texas than they may have had in their home countries.  I dunno all of the details nor do you.

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@mustardness
I can only presume the parents not only love but have empathy for their children. If can not empathize with those families, then I think your a Trumpanzee policy supporter. That is sad :--( and unbecoming of any decent human with access to their brains empathetic centers.

Sure... that doesn't mean they should put their kids through so much trouble and danger. I doubt all of them care too. I'm sure some are truly escaping violence... but there is a lot doing it for selfish reasons too. That is why we need a border and legal immigration. To let the good people in and keep the bad out. 

Yes we do need immigrants to many labor jobs that need to be done in USA.  This is a fact/truth.  The only good side is that these children may have a better life in the tents in Texas than they may have had in their home countries.  I dunno all of the details nor do you.
That is enough? Bc they will come here and take jobs? One, Americans will find people to work these jobs if we had to. Second, i don't think employment is a good enough reason to let anyone in. There are good people. 15 trillion dollars of taxes are paid by them. Yet, they spend 90+ trillion in tax payer money. They are stealing from citizens. Then there are the criminals coming here. And, the diseases they bring with them not going through the proper medical screening. So... like i said, give an easier way to citizenship to the ones coming here and working hard. I want them here. I don't want the rest that don't fall under that list. Hence, we need to enforce our borders. 
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@mustardness
Same to you. And please take idio-ump and any  other Trumpanzees with you.
Take them where? Trump was legally elected president of America, you aren't even a citizen. Take them where? You are confused.

Please learn the truth/facts in message #1 before you post in this thread again.
Your message #1 is idiotic nonsense, that is why you can't address criticism to it.

What difference does it make if parents are separated from their children at the border, or in Clarksville Tennessee? You seem to be only interested in alien children.

You are the very type of political correct doofus that caused the people to vote Trump into office. For you, America's money and land is for foreigners first. No wonder you're angry.

So no matter what stupidity you post, you aren't an American, and it is Americans who decide, not you, not the UN, and not mooching illegals. 

Trump and his supporters will stay here. You have to go. This isn't your country. And if you don't like who the American people choose as their leader, tough bananas. Your stupidity cannot change that.

But it does make us see why Trump is president and you're an illegal alien insisting that other people's money should be given to you. Trump is not an idiot because he won't let you freeload off America, but you are an idiot for demanding it.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Outplayz
To let the good people in and keep the bad out. 
You ignorant of anti-immingrant reality in USA.

Second, i don't think employment is a good enough reason to let anyone in.
Your confused dude very confused.

Hence, we need to enforce our borders. 
Seperating immingrant children from their parents is immoral act, that you empathetic centers are dissconected from. Sad :--(
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@ethang5
Take them where? Trump was legally elected president of America, you aren't even a citizen. Take them where? You are confused.
Lock them far away from decent moral people who do not condone mafia-like thug and bulling behaviour.

Your message #1 is idiotic nonsense, that is why you can't address criticism to it.
Your in denial of truth. Sad :-(

What difference does it make if parents are separated from their children at the border, or in Clarksville Tennessee? You seem to be only interested in alien children.
Yes, children should not be seperated from the parents at the border. It is immoral to do so and your dissconnect from your empathetic centers is sad :--(.  Your kind is partly why I do not think humanity will survive another 500 - 1000 years.  Maybe a few will survive.

You are the very type of political correct doofus that caused the people to vote Trump into office. For you, America's money and land is for foreigners first. No wonder you're angry.
You voted for Trump? You support idio-ump, his polices and those republican Trumpanzees? Then yes, your an immoral  Trumpanzee. Sad :--(

Trump and his supporters will stay here.
Yeah, that is why humanity may cease to exist with 500 - 1000 years.  Sad :--(

It can only be all-for-one and one-for-all or much of humanity will suffer and come to terrible end.  Maybe a few will survive.

But it does make us see why Trump is president
Because of immoral Trumpanzees and those who now see their mistake and do not intend to vote for him  again, or did not vote last time and will come out to vote this time.

Vote fro FEMA and Coast Guard money to not be spent esperating immigrant children from their parents.
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@mustardness
You seem to be only interested in alien children. As such, you are a moral hypocrite. Crying with crocodile tears.

Citizens will stay here, in their country. You will have to go back to the  filthy slum your culture made.

We will decide how our money is used, not you non- productive leeches. Trump is president. Get over it genius.
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@mustardness
Seperating immingrant children from their parents is immoral act, that you empathetic centers are dissconected from. Sad :--(
When did i ever say it's a moral act? It isn't and punishments aren't normally moral. Plus, i am happy Trump signed an order to stop it from happening. If it is still happening, it has little to do with him since he signed an order to stop it. So, if they are breaking the law than i am against them too for not following Trumps order. I am for law and order. Under Obama, this happened without anyone blinking an eye and he obviously didn't do anything about it. So, i don't understand how this is a matter you can hate on Trump for since he took steps to stop it, which is more than the other presidents have done. 

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Outplayz

Seperating immigrant children from their parents is immoral act, that you empathetic centers are dissconected from. Sad :--(

You dissconect from you empathetic center keeps you in denial of this truth.

Sad :--( Give the money back to the FEMA and Coast Guard and reunite children with parents, including those parents sent back to countgry of origin.

Idio-ump and Southern mister McGoo repeated create additional unnecessary problems and costs to the taxpayer.

Sad :--( lack of moral integrity from Trumpanzees.

12 days later

mustardness
mustardness

.."Trump admin. sends 1,600 kids to Texas tent city as number of detained children hits record high"....

“We have more children in detention now than ever before.”
Amy Goodman / Democracy Now! / Multimedia - October 3, 2018

If courts had'nt stepped in, this number would be worse as well as the resultants of parents shipped out of country and may now be dead.
Who knows?  This was a total debacle from the beginning and how the person overseeing this dept. homeland security still has her job is more signs of dirty immoral swamp surrounding idio-ump.

9 days later

mustardness
mustardness
Another jhurricane hits USA this means it time to take more money out of FEMA and coast garud again and give it too ICE so we sperate more children from that parents at the border and increase size of tent cities for this seperated children. Sad :--( incompetant Trumpanzze nightmare continues.

8 days later

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@mustardness
Ice doesn't do separations at the border Jabroni.

Ice grabs illegals at their workplace when they refuse to register as a legal resident and/or registered worker, usually years after they successfully slipped passed the border patrol, or overstayed a green card.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Here is a nice story about how Mexico treats the bad hombres south of the Mexican Border.

Mexico has detained 138,000 migrant children trying to reach the United States under President Enrique Peña Nieto's administration, adopting similar tactics to U.S. President Donald Trump's reviled 'zero-tolerance' immigration policy north of the border: separating children from their parents.

Trump's policy sparked international outrage when it was revealed migrant children were being kept in inhumane conditions in cages, having been forcibly separated from their families.

Of the 138,000 children put in similar detention centers in Mexico, 97 percent are from Central America, mainly Honduras, El Salvador and Guatemala, and 65,000 were traveling alone.

Entering Mexico without documentation is not considered a crime, but migrants face detention during the administrative process leading to deportation.

When caught by immigration authorities they are first sent to one of 46 provisional detention centers, then one of six migrant concentration centers, where children are sometimes separated from their families.

Children younger than eight are generally allowed to remain with their mothers, but older children are held separately in adult detention. Girls traveling alone with their fathers are sent to other facilities to prevent abuse, regardless of age
Authorities try not to separate families, but various circumstances mean the practice has been commonplace.

"It's a general practice. There are some moments during the day in which they allow them to be together. That's different," Miguel Paz, of the Citizen's Council of the Migration National Institute (CCINM), told BBC Mundo. 

"There are moments in some centers in which the whole population is together the whole day. Just in some."
According to Paz, the biggest problem is that in the 17 centers observed by the Citizen's Council, there are no set criteria or standards regarding separation and, as such, authorities act according to individual circumstances.

"They can't go out. They're in permanent confinement conditions," said Paz. "The testimonies are from children and entire families that have been there for four, five or six or more days and didn't know what it was to see daylight, to take some fresh air."

Greyparrot
Greyparrot

Here is a story about how Hondurans discourage illegal migration to the USA telling these people to help fix their homeland first together instead of becoming a criminal.

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Greyparrot
You Trumpanzees need to get your sick-n-the-head out of your ___ and stop the rhetoric that is encouraging unecessary violence.

Your all sick-n-the-head nationalist and should be Locked Away from civilized moral peoples.

Oh Stormy,Oh Stormy,  have you forsaken us?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@mustardness
Lol ole horseface already lost her fake lawsuit with Trump.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Greyparrot

Horses____ Trumpanzee leader of lies and rehetoric that unnecessarily encourages violence.

He like all of his Trumpanzee _____sniffing sheeple,  are sick-n-the-head and lack a sincere degree of moral integrity.

Please search your heart ---and sick-n-head brain--- and attempt to find a moral center for all humans and not just a miniority of racist, bigoted, nationalist Trumpanzees.

You Trumpanzees short/narrowe minded-ness is leading to more mental instability in general populace.  Sad :--(