-->
@Speedrace
Cause we are running low on townies
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
-->
@Speedrace
Because active scum is worse than inactive scum. And Luna is more annoying.
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@drafterman
But only you think Lunatic is scum (and Grey I guess), but character affiliations show he's town, he's best friends with my character, and Lunatic has done nothing that's scummy to anyone besides you and Grey (that I know of)
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@Speedrace
Tell me someone that has done something scummy.
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
-->
@Greyparrot
Yeah, we haven't lynched a single maf. Press better be scum.
WaterPhoenix
WaterPhoenix
-->
@drafterman
And Luna is more annoying.
Yes, that's how we determine mafia.

Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@drafterman
No one, which is why I'm going by my analysis, it's especially helpful to root out inactives who may be scum
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@WaterPhoenix
Are you joking or can you just not read? That's not what I said at all.

Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
Just talked to someone I know about how evil each character is. He said Towelie is a 5 (but he's town), Kyle is a 7 (something about the Jewish in him), Butters was an 8, Cartman is a 10
I don't think your friend knows very much about south park, no offense. I can't see how Towlie, butters, or kyle would be evil. The best argument you can make for butters is that he was a pimp in one episode, or that he frequently plays the bad guy in a super hero game with his friends, but he is the most sweet innocent kid in the show. Kyle is literally almost the same character as your character stan personality wise, him being a jew is the only defining thing about him besides his green hat. 

Cartman is the only person you mentioned that qualifies as evil. Mr. Garrison is a bit of a dumb prick but I wouldn't say he is evil either. If there is a distinction between town and mafia characters, I don't think it's based on how "evil" or "good" characters are. The show isn't really about that either.
WaterPhoenix
WaterPhoenix
-->
@drafterman

--> @Speedrace

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
Notice anything odd about Virtuoso's role PM?
Wasn't he janitored last day phase?

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
Said Jimmy makes sense as a comedian

It almost makes too much sense, in a game where so far he's the only one I've noticed whose claimed to have a role description with a character. Jimmy is literally an aspiring comedian.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Greyparrot
If we dont lynch Press f4, who would be your next preferred lynch between water,luna, and singularity?
Am I on that list simply because drafter reads me, who you are now buddying? lol

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@drafterman
Yeah it's really annoying when someone makes good points, and shuts your bad arguments down all the time. Makes it really hard when your mafia and trying to push a narrative. It's definitely easier to avoid responding to the arguments, and make broad statements about the townie pushing your lynch and hope no one catches on. Luckily for you that's precisely what seems to be happening, and you may just ride this thing out til the end.

drafterman
drafterman
-->
@WaterPhoenix
Right I listed it as a reason why to lynch one scum over another scum. Not as a reason that somebody is scum to begin with.
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@Lunatic
No one's buying your arguments so there's really no point in responding to them.
WaterPhoenix
WaterPhoenix
-->
@drafterman
Ok, sure
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
I had two people say Butters is evil, and I was told he was Cartman's henchman

For Kyle, he said it was about the Jewish thing, and the second person said Kyle isn't evil at all

I believe the second person also said Towelie wasn't evil either

Butters was the only one they agreed on
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
And yeah he was Janitored. I was just wondering if the pm was edited... Janitors can't edit so I guess not but still

Also I hear you on Jimmy matching comedian too well

What do you think about Cartman matching Cop? The person I know said they match A LOT

Singularity
Debates: 11
Singularity
-->
@Speedrace
Cartman had an episode where he pretended to be a cop. Pulling people over and asking g them to respect his athoritah
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Singularity
Gotcha
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
I don't like how Grey switched off of Press so easily...he was all about lynching Press
Speedrace
Speedrace
lynching toaster*
Singularity
Debates: 11
Singularity
If this is the only lynch we can get whatever. I am  starting to think all the active people other than speed are town anyway.

UNVOTE VTL PRESS

Lunatic
Lunatic
I had two people say Butters is evil, and I was told he was Cartman's henchman. For Kyle, he said it was about the Jewish thing, and the second person said Kyle isn't evil at all. I believe the second person also said Towelie wasn't evil either. Butters was the only one they agreed on

Literally butters is the most innocent kid on the show. He plays a bad guy in a game of pretend with his friends, that's the closest justification I can think of to him being "evil".

And yeah he was Janitored. I was just wondering if the pm was edited... Janitors can't edit so I guess not but still

I think most people would think that's a stretch, but I can actually buy that lol. I can't think of any other reason virtuoso would no longer be janitored. But I don't see the point in why they would make him just a town vanilla, unless he had a power role that they stole, but the mass claim DP1 pretty much forced most power roles out so that doesn't make sense. I can't wrap my head around what mafia is doing with that.

Also I hear you on Jimmy matching comedian too well. What do you think about Cartman matching Cop? The person I know said they match A LOT
He is a cop (hall monitor I believe?) in one episode, it's where his famous line "respect my authoratai" comes from. That's the extent of the cop justification I can think of.

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Vote Count
Drafterman [2/6] Lunatic, Singularity
Speedrace [1/6] oromagi
PF4R [5/6] Bullish, drafterman, Speedrace, Singularity, WaterPhoenix

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
I don't like how Grey switched off of Press so easily...he was all about lynching Press
He also caved to drafter pretty easily, after being against him the first two day phases, same with bullish. I don't like it.

Lunatic
Lunatic
Case against drafter, the short version

1. Drafter participates in a self admitted bad strategy of claiming with no pressure

Drafter has openly criticized the act of claiming without very much pressure or none at all. In fact this ended up being one of the major reasons he psuhed a lynch on SA in the office, and in dark crystal it was a point of critic for the town from him about how all the vanillas claimed early and made it obvious as to who the power roles were. When questioned about why he claimed, he is now saying that it is "status qou".

Except is the status quo. We're in a game were, in DP1, unprompted, the doctor/watcher, cop, and dreamer all claimed. 
First of all, I don't think it was every unanimously established and agreed upon that claiming without pressure is status qou. Second, look at the people who claimed lol. Greyparrot is hardly one to be surprised about doing something silly and un-predictable in a mafia game, we now know Speed was just doing it as a gambit to bait the nk, and he was suspicious of singularity (and GP at this time for that matter), so out of the three people he mentioned that did it with no pressure, he suspected two of them at the time, and the other was lying. It's more likely he claimed early out of panic, or hope that it would give him town cred, given bullish was the only one pushing his lynch at this time.

2. The hypocrisy of his toaster defense.

I'll preface this by saying this is a point that drafter continues to ignore, and I think it's because it's one of the one's that implicates him heaviest. On christmas day, less than two weeks ago, he made the statement: This is a common refrain. An active town will eat itself in the presence of inactive scum. Inactives should always be pressured. The fault lies in Supas complete and utter overreaction as well as the veterans (myself included) that allowed ourselves to get distracted by it. I remember thinking Supa was town, but ultimately just got fed up with his behavior and actually forgot about my town read.
Lynch all inactives.

But now in DP2 he defended irontoaster's inactivity, as if his inactivity wasn't enough to lynch him. He continuously brought up that I should be lynching him instead (which you can see how well that's been going so far, as I've been literally trying since the start of the DP3), and that toaster was obviously town. He went as far as to say that the people who wagoned the toaster lynch were idiots for not seeing it. Why is that? What had toaster done that was so townie? He made 4 posts DP1 and when he finally responded in DP2 to the pressure, all he did was OMGUS the people pushing him for inactivity, despite being apologetic about it in DP1. Drafter had no reason to think toaster was town, and statements he made saying he knew he was town, only implicate him further. He could only have known toaster was town, if he was indeed scum, and it appears he is using toasters flip as a weapon, which is the same scum tactic that I caught warren42 with in Virtuoso's mafia game.

Lunatic
Lunatic
Guys please help me lynch drafter tomorrow. 

unvote, vtl pressFforRespect.

Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Vader
Oop-

I really hope I'm right