ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@Vader
I never slandered him...
Sure you did.

Way to use an insult as an argument
My opinion of your behavior is an insult but your opinion of my list is ypur prerogative?

Then good for you if it is good for you. It's my opinion
Lol. Your opinion is that what I find good for me shouldn't be.

I am giving an opinion, and my opinion is allowed
Yes. Even highly irrational ones.

GOOD FOR YOU
Yes. That is how its supposed to work.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@ethang5

Sure you did.
Yea no I didn't but just say I did and point to no evidence at all. He would have said something anyway. He is always very critical and keen to point out that stuff
My opinion of your behavior is an insult but your opinion of my list is ypur prerogative?
It's an insult because it is directly aimed at me. Saying I think your list is not good is not an insult toward you. 
Lol. Your opinion is that what I find good for me shouldn't be.
Your claim is that I shouldn't say anything if I disagree with a list you made. i never said that wht you fins good shouldn't be. I'm allowed to express a belief because it is allowed on this site. I never said you have to believe me
Yes. Even highly irrational ones.
it really isn't but go on

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Vader
Your claim is that I shouldn't say anything if I disagree with a list you made.
Untrue. You can say anything you want. I just called it irrational.

How can you "disagree" with what I like? You like a different thing? How is that related to me at all?

It's an insult because it is directly aimed at me. Saying I think your list is not good is not an insult toward you. 
Good for you that the one deciding is you. I know he'll be objective.

...it really isn't but go on
It's rational for you to "disagree" with a personal taste of mine? Lol. And you're a mod?

I never said you have to believe me
What's to believe? You think what I like is invalid because you don't like it. Rich.
Vader
Vader
-->
@ethang5
Untrue. You can say anything you want. I just called it irrational.
You can do that then and no one will care
How can you "disagree" with what I like? You like a different thing? How is that related to me at all?
A: I like rock
B: I don't like rock, therefore I disagree
-----
In your case

A: i think ____ is a must read members
B: I disagree with that statement, there are better members to read

It's something I disagree with. Doesn't mean I respect the person less
Good for you that the one deciding is you. I know he'll be objective.
Insulting someone is different from insulting a list made by them. It isn't insulting them as a person
It's rational for you to "disagree" with a personal taste of mine? Lol. And you're a mod?
Nope. I am a Discord Mod, not a DART Mod. Clear difference. I have no power on DART to do anything, with little input/say, and I will happily be that way. And just because I disagree with a personal taste doesn't mean I have to swing my ban hammer on you. Virt, Ragnar, and other mods have personal preferences and likes and dislikes. Yet you don't accuse them of irrationality 
What's to believe. You think what I like is invalid because you don't like it. Rich.
Your not listening to my points about the term "invalid," so I am not gonna respond to this
Vader
Vader
-->
@ethang5
And your harrassment case with RM is simply untrue. None of us were insulting or slandering each other...

Response 1: Never said I was the best lol but just thought it'd be funny to post but ofc. And his list is nothing when he puts Dr.F, the king spammer that spammed 3k posts and was banned for spamming as a "must read member" then I take the list with a grain of salt. No offense to SirAnon but he looked @ one post of his and put him on a list. SirAnon is indeed that, but he is misguided.
No insult here. Responding to him about his list he made and about this whole convo

Response 2: Thank you 
Is this an insult or slander? Hmmmm
Response 3: I like people's post and I know I have liked your points. Usually I respond with a "true and correct"
I don't care how I won, I noticed the stat and knew I was close and saw I won. If they like my posts it is their decision and I can't change that
Stating something I do, then making a statement on the topic at hand and commenting on an users decision to like my posts

Seems like their is no slander to RM here
Response 4: RM thinks that it has some validation or is an official list or something
His tone was given in a way where it came off as he believed it was a true list. Like you said, it's your likes, not the sites, so I am stating someone you concur with. Maybe this is what you are thinking of. Not slander

Response 5: RM thinks the list is an heirachy list, when there are flaws to the list
Not slander. Stating his belief on the list to think it is the list of the general consensus isn't true, because it is your belief/like. You admitted to this being your opinion, so this statement is truth

Response 6: The list would then be called "Utter bullshit because I am not on it."
Only one I could potentially see an argument, but yet again, not slander. He has done this in the past with other list and diagnosed himself as a narcissist in the past, so there is reasonable evidence he would say this. It isn't a bad thing and is a character trait to show confidence. Confidence isn't slander, and having humor is good. 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Slander is to make false and damaging statements about (someone).

Is this damaging to him, not at all. Nothing here is damaging to his reputation
Is this false, NO

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Vader
You can do that then and no one will care
Except those who keep posting here.

It's something I disagree with. 
Disagreeing that I like a post is lunacy. I'm not saying the posts are great, I'm saying I like them. How can you disagree with what I like?

And you're a mod?

Nope. I am a Discord Mod, not a DART Mod.
I didn't qualify the type of you are.

Clear difference.
Which would mean something if I had said what type of mod you were.

And just because I disagree with a personal taste doesn't mean I have to swing my ban hammer on you.
Lol!! I'm so relieved.

Virt, Ragnar, and other mods have personal preferences and likes and dislikes. Yet you don't accuse them of irrationality 
None of them have ever told me anything as silly as "disagreeing" with a personal taste. Other than you having a different taste, what could "disagreeing" mean? Nothing.

And if you personally like something else, how does that concern me?

And you're a mod?
Vader
Vader
Except those who keep posting here.
I can not comment on this

Disagreeing that I like a post is lunacy. I'm not saying the posts are great, I'm saying I like them. How can you disagree with what I like?\
Because I don't like it, or it is not good
And you're a mod?
Not on DART

Which would mean something if I had said what type of mod you were.
It still does mean something. I follow my own sets of rules and regulation from Discord too and obey those
Lol!! I'm so relieved.
Thought this was funny. Had a laugh
None of them have ever told me anything as silly as "disagreeing" with a personal taste. Other than you having a different taste, what could "disagreeing" mean? Nothing.
Because they don't want to tell you
It shouldn't. Hence why this argument is useless
And you're a mod?
Not on DART, for Discord, which I explained
ethang5
ethang5

It shouldn't. 
Thank you.

And you're a mod?

Not on DART, for Discord...
Still, you're a mod???
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
-->
@Vader
Congrats.
EtrnlVw
Debates: 0
EtrnlVw
-->
@ethang5
Do you also find my love of turtlenecks shirts to be invalid?

LMBO! dang bro I haven't wore a turtleneck since the late eighties, love it!
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@EtrnlVw
Well, your wearing them was "valid". Lol