Author: Vader

Total: 37
Bullish
Debates: 0
Bullish
-->
@Lunatic
I forgot to mention this but lunatic, you should know

My NP4 results were actually "godfather | VANILLA | doctor," but I lied and said "godfather | HATED TOWNIE | doctor" because I had a strong enough PoE and behaviour read on you that I would have lynched you anyway.

I always appreciate scum who pretend really hard to scum hunt, but I think you dropped a couple of minor scum tells that I was willing to lynch you.
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
I just wanted to say that even though it's a minor thing, the game technically didn't end automatically at the end of the last day phase. Since speedrace was a full bulletproof, if the mafia had chosen to kill him, then the night kill would not have gone through and there should have been another day phase with the last three players.
frenzy
frenzy
-->
@Vader
If you want to do a closed setup game with non-standard/custom roles in it you can only explain or clarify how those roles work to the players who got them, in their own role PM and not in the game thread. If a player asks you how a unique role works another player has claimed, you can't just answer them. Your knowledge (or lack of one) of the mechanics of a unique role would either confirm or deny the existence of it, thus confirming whether the player in question has lied about their role. And determining that is the other players' job, not yours.

I suppose the fact that your "standard" roles don't necessarily work the way they are supposed to might also be a cause for misunderstandings. (e.g.: Janitor was whack) Maybe you can ask someone to ckeck/help with your setup next time.

frenzy
frenzy
Oh, and congrats to the scum-team, decent play from them all around. I thought Speed played pretty well on the town side, last DP notwithstanding.

Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@drafterman
I just wanted to say that even though it's a minor thing, the game technically didn't end automatically at the end of the last day phase. Since speedrace was a full bulletproof, if the mafia had chosen to kill him, then the night kill would not have gone through and there should have been another day phase with the last three players.
Me and singularity already talked about that possibility, and were not willing to target speed a second time because of it.

drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
-->
@Lunatic
Fair. How it ended was inevitable.

15 days later

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Speedrace